Catfishing. Girls search romance

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I did 4 catfishing experiments with chads and male models. So many normie girls that matched with me, told me they only want a serious relationship, and absolutely no fun/hookup. I mean how stupid are they?!? You have a chance to fuck with a 0.5% male elite genetic, and all you can think about is staying a classy serious girl?

Thats what they always say untill they see you irl. ANd to make them seem innocent bcs they know guys like girls who are innocent and ¨pure¨ aka hqnp

Girls who want an actual relationship are not on fucking tinder

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2581
I did 4 catfishing experiments with chads and male models. So many normie girls that matched with me, told me they only want a serious relationship, and absolutely no fun/hookup. I mean how stupid are they?!? You have a chance to fuck with a 0.5% male elite genetic, and all you can think about is staying a classy serious girl?
These girls have probably already fucked men with 0.5% elite genetics in the past and are tired of riding the Chad cock carousel. Hedonic treadmill. Your dopamine receptors get used to all those Chad dicks over time. And then eventually that won't provide you with the dopamine hit you need. And then you want to move on to a betabuxx or lesbian sex with women.
I saw a profile on OKCupid of a woman a few years ago who said that she was having regular MFM sex with two guys and that it was "delicious" but that now she was only looking to experiment with women.
Please don't drop that black pill because my sister is on Tinder :ROFLMAO:
Having daughters/sisters is like the final cuck

Thats what they always say untill they see you irl. ANd to make them seem innocent bcs they know guys like girls who are innocent and ¨pure¨ aka hqnp

This. girls are fucking liars

Even the most innocent girls you think are sluts I’ve seen this happen so many times

One normie girl is worth more than 10 male models

This. girls are fucking liars

Even the most innocent girls you think are sluts I’ve seen this happen so many times
I can understand if they behave serious with a looksmatch or normie guy, because with him they speculate on a beta/cuck relationship.
But if a male model guy writes, normally they should behave like a big slut that is ready to do whatever it takes for a ons.

This is what I was thinking to, every girl I've talk to makes you play hard to get as a non Chad, yet get all serious when it comes to Chad's.

All my life I've never imagine that it was like this.

All those times I've tried and yet never seems like I was good enough.

I wish I was blackpilled when I was younger

I can understand if they behave serious with a looksmatch or normie guy, because with him they speculate on a beta/cuck relationship.
But if a male model guy writes, normally they should behave like a big slut that is ready to do whatever it takes for a ons.
Trust me on that first date they’ll be like that.