Catholics this is literally idolatry.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Imretarded?
Yeah well catholics aren't christian are they?

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
They do the same with black Madonna

Wait until bro finds out about relics and icons in the early church, yes statues came later but they were never condemned

• +1
Reactions: noobs, jacobrb07, 1966Ford and 1 other person
Who cares? Heil Trump

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
They do the same with black Madonna
That’s a Polish tradition. Each country has its own local traditions, even in Protestantism believe it or not

Wait until bro finds out about relics and icons in the early church, yes statues came later but they were never condemned
reverence of a statue is literally idolatry. Like i literally dont know how much more clear i can make this. Is idolatry a sin in Catholicism or not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, TheAnomaly, Imretarded? and 1 other person
reverence of a statue is literally idolatry. Like i literally dont know how much more clear i can make this. Is idolatry a sin in Catholicism or not?
Read the 2nd council of nicea fag

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Screenshot 214

MY NIGGA ALL 3 OF THESE WORDS ARE LITERALLY SYNONYMS OF EACH OTHER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 215
Screenshot 216

Screenshot 217
Screenshot 218
Screenshot 219
Screenshot 220

Last edited:
  • JFL
Hindumaxxing

Italians on suicide watch.

Ngl protestants are hypocritical too (they're greedy jews who never give to charity) but catholics are on another level, they worship mary, they worship dead priests, they believe the word of some faggots in Rome over what is written in the bible.

There is no way around it, they're cock suckers

Italians on suicide watch.

Ngl protestants are hypocritical too (they're greedy jews who never give to charity) but catholics are on another level, they worship mary, they worship dead priests, they believe the word of some faggots in Rome over what is written in the bible.

There is no way around it, they're cock suckers
Which denomination prays to God directly, and doesnt rely on intercessors to transmit their prayer to God? (e.g. no saints or priests or martys etc etc...)

• Hmm...
Why is iodltry banned? Wasnt it jews worshipping a golden cow so moses tells god to smite them?

Which denomination prays to God directly, and doesnt rely on intercessors to transmit their prayer to God? (e.g. no saints or priests or martys etc etc...)
Protestants as far as I know. Maybe orthodox too.

Protestants just close their eyes and go 'yo god, I'm in a rough spot right now, would be cool if you could help me pass this test. okay amen'

Protestants as far as I know. Maybe orthodox too.

Protestants just close their eyes and go 'yo god, I'm in a rough spot right now, would be cool if you could help me pass this test. okay amen'
Muslims literally do this, well atleast sunnis do. Im not sure what shias do, im not sure if they see Hazrat Ali(RA) as an intercessor for them or something though.

• Woah
Muslims literally do this, well atleast sunnis do. Im not sure what shias do, im not sure if they see Hazrat Ali(RA) as an intercessor for them or something though.
mirin personal relationship with god maxxing

mirin personal relationship with god maxxing
yeah i went to take my cert for my HVAC license today and made a short dua (small prayer) before i took it.

• Woah
Hindumaxxing
i wont go on a whole spiel about my negative feelings towards hinduism cause ive done that probably hundreds of times by now. But hinduism isnt even a cool aesthetic polytheistic religion lmao. Literally all the gods and paintings look so fucking weird and ugly. Compare this to roman and greek mythology and gods who literally look beautiful and cool and awe inspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back