CATMOON πŸ±πŸŒ• the next big meme coin

Remember a couple days ago I posted about OPCAT? Some users on here called it a scam and straight up mocked me for it well news flash back then it had a mcap of only 1.9M and currently it sits at 4.7M mcap and its ATH was over 5M mcap just two days ago. Anyway today I come with another super low mcap coin called CATMOON with a mcap of only 330k. its only 1,5 days old as of now and already grew to 800 holders. I discovered it at 60k mcap and already 5x my initial investments. I think we can hit 3M+ mcap like OPCAT did within a week time and the chart looks supper bullish. I really think Cat coins gonna take over the dog coins. Anyway visit their websites and see for yourself. NFA and DYOR!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and .πŸ‘½.
das crazy
@Baldingman1998 @PingPong @pouetpouet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pouetpouet, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14323
das crazy
@Baldingman1998 @PingPong @pouetpouet

This coin grew to 800 holders all in 1,5 and they already submitted their applications to CMC and GC to be listed. Look at their website and logo it looks clean asf and has potential to reach the normies like shiba and doge.

Attachments

• CATMOON.jpg
    CATMOON.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998
This coin grew to 800 holders all in 1,5 and they already submitted their applications to CMC and GC to be listed. Look at their website and logo it looks clean asf and has potential to reach the normies like shiba and doge.
Are the devs doxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998
How much do you think this could moon?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3828
How much do you think this could moon?
If it follows OPCAT growth pattern which 1,5 days after launch was only 100k mcap and currently sits @ 4,7M mcap, we can deffo 10x from today within a week time considering CATMOON is @ 340k mcap after 1,5 days after launch for comparison. Also 800 holders and I believe the devs said in telegram they gonna market the shit outta this coin within 24h

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Remember guys only invest what u can afford to lose.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 10 um 205236

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 10 um 205248

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 10 um 205300

they don't even re-read their website before launching :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16061, wagbox, ezio6 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5786
Ig this is me now @eduardkoopman
how low have I fallen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, pouetpouet, lutte and 1 other person
Ig this is me now @eduardkoopman
how low have I fallen
View attachment 1399050
welcome to the club boyo also holy shit u got morecoins than I do mine is currently worth like close too 500 usd lmao. Remember if it does 10x next week or whenever take out ur initial investments and let the rest ride.

• Love it
Remember a couple days ago I posted about OPCAT? Some users on here called it a scam and straight up mocked me for it well news flash back then it had a mcap of only 1.9M and currently it sits at 4.7M mcap and its ATH was over 5M mcap just two days ago. Anyway today I come with another super low mcap coin called CATMOON with a mcap of only 330k. its only 1,5 days old as of now and already grew to 800 holders. I discovered it at 60k mcap and already 5x my initial investments. I think we can hit 3M+ mcap like OPCAT did within a week time and the chart looks supper bullish. I really think Cat coins gonna take over the dog coins. Anyway visit their websites and see for yourself. NFA and DYOR!
how to buy these shit coins? like floki or this im too retarded

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Whaddup, lutte and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whaddup and Deleted member 3828
How much are they paying you? Or how much are you hoping to make when rugpulling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Whaddup
how to buy these shit coins? like floki or this im too retarded
1.Prepare anus cause you will get fucked by rugpullers
2.You should get a metamask
3.then connect it to binance
4.then buy BNB
5.transfer to metamask
6.Connect metamask to pancakeswap
7.Buy on pancakeswap
8.If pancakeswap doesn't let you buy increase slippage tolerance

Google tutorial on connecting metamask and binance it was hardest for me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½. and pouetpouet

Attachments

• FUD.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
1.Prepare anus cause you will get fucked by rugpullers
2.You should get a metamask
3.then connect it to binance
4.then buy BNB
5.transfer to metamask
6.Connect metamask to pancakeswap
7.Buy on pancakeswap
8.If pancakeswap doesn't let you buy increase slippage tolerance

Google tutorial on connecting metamask and binance it was hardest for me

Never just jump into shitcoins but do proper research first if u gonna invest unless u really dont care and the amount u invest is really little however still use these websites to check for contract, holders and legitimicay.

use these websites to check on shitcoins if their high or low risk. also check if they got website and look up their coin names in telegram keep searchin for info remember never just blindfully invest or else u will easily lose all ur money due to rugpulls. And never get too greedy with these shitcoins, if u made gains take out ur initial investments +50% profit and let the rest ride. @

.πŸ‘½.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .πŸ‘½. and Deleted member 3828
welcome to the club boyo also holy shit u got morecoins than I do mine is currently worth like close too 500 usd lmao. Remember if it does 10x next week or whenever take out ur initial investments and let the rest ride.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:LOL::LOL::D:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:
Catmoon

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p:p:p:p😯😯😯😯😯:):p:p:p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, pouetpouet and Whaddup
It won’t ever replicate doges or shivas success both coins are based on a decade old meme

There is no cat equivalent to it

• +1
It won’t ever replicate doges or shivas success both coins are based on a decade old meme

There is no cat equivalent to it
yeah yeah we heard the same shit over and over again what u think doesnt matter. Nobody thought two dog meme coins would break in the top 10 but here we are, logic doesnt count in crypto all u need is strong marketing and big hype and normies will eat that shit up.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 3828 and .πŸ‘½.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Whaddup
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Celexawer
I invested a little in it but it aint doing much unfortunately
yeah because some fucker betrayed the team, the remaining team is trying their best to restore growth tho. Happy it has no major whales now this is very rare in shitcoins

• +1
yeah yeah we heard the same shit over and over again what u think doesnt matter. Nobody thought two dog meme coins would break in the top 10 but here we are, logic doesnt count in crypto all u need is strong marketing and big hype and normies will eat that shit up.
Difference is that those 2 dog coins were being active promoted by Musk this shitcoin won’t be

yeah because some fucker betrayed the team, the remaining team is trying their best to restore growth tho. Happy it has no major whales now this is very rare in shitcoins
ah I see thats fucked up fortunately I only invested like 1 USD :lul: feel sorry for the ones that aped in a significant amount tho. but hey it comes with the risk of shitcoins

• +1
Difference is that those 2 dog coins were being active promoted by Musk this shitcoin won’t be
shib was never shilled by Elon and still surpassed doge a couple weeks ago. point is anything can happen in crypto do i think this coin will break through top 10 no i dont but since it has very low mcap of only 300K just a 100x would be enough to make big profit

ah I see thats fucked up fortunately I only invested like 1 USD :lul: feel sorry for the ones that aped in a significant amount tho. but hey it comes with the risk of shitcoins
any good places/sites.
Where I can keep track of this coin it's price, and muh lossess :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

its already being promoted on 4chan bizz boyos @eduardkoopman @Nameless_Sunflower @kjsbdfiusdf

Attachments

• catmoon ad.jpg
    catmoon ad.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
any good places/sites.
Where I can keep track of this coin it's price, and muh lossess :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
connect ur trust wallet on this website poocoin.app then underneath the chart u see Wallet tx here u see the price u bought in at and next to it u see the current value of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I'm throwing 10 dollars into this who knows.
Low risk according to tokensniffer.com so seems legit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Whaddup and pouetpouet
shib was never shilled by Elon and still surpassed doge a couple weeks ago. point is anything can happen in crypto do i think this coin will break through top 10 no i dont but since it has very low mcap of only 300K just a 100x would be enough to make big profit
The face of doge coin is literally a shiba inu meaning that shiba and doge are linked

And that’s cap about anything can happen majority of things happen for a reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: Whaddup and AlwaysHaveQuestions
The face of doge coin is literally a shiba inu meaning that shiba and doge are linked

you think we know our dog breeds??? doge is just a stupid dog i want to punch so bad

Dude u don't know what u r talking about u literally said Shiba was actively promoted by Elon which is not true, only doge was. There was a tweet to Elon musk couple weeks ago asking him how many Shiba Inu he was holding and he directly replied to that guy saying none and causing fud:lul: just cause they r the same breed doesnt mean they are linked Shiba is literally called the doge coin killer lol

• +1
you think we know our dog breeds??? doge is just a stupid dog i want to punch so bad
Doesn’t matter doge has history unlike this random cat meme no meme coin will ever be as successful as doge or shiba inu unless replicated with the same formula

Fuck meme coins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3828
No worries. Early buyers taking profit. Dips will be eaten with increasing community engagement. Marketcap will recover, never sell @ a loss.

• +1
OPCAT currently sits @ 6.2M Mcap and is only 8 days old, have patience guys and don't panick sell.

Rugpull moment :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Whaddup
Nah just shakin the paper hands out during the dip we are gaining again so we in the plus now also just hit 1K holders and about to get listed on CMC and CG :feelsokman:

Cant find it on coingecko tho