CATMOON 🐱🌕 the next big meme coin

1M mcap was reached just an hour ago, LFG!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
wheres my fucking gains

wheres my fucking gains
Boggedss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, paranakee and Whaddup
i want to buy but i'd have to sell some of my ADA at a loss to do so... i'd like to wait at least until ADA gets back to 2.32 so i can sell at break even but i feel like that's going to take forever, hell maybe not even in a year

How do you evaluate meme coins? What makes you think one meme coin will do well, while another won't?

How do you evaluate meme coins? What makes you think one meme coin will do well, while another won't?
Intuition. i have predicted 30x coins before and i think catmoon is legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Whaddup and noodlelover
i want to buy but i'd have to sell some of my ADA at a loss to do so... i'd like to wait at least until ADA gets back to 2.32 so i can sell at break even but i feel like that's going to take forever, hell maybe not even in a year
ADA been great in the summer. Went in July _> august from $1 to $3.
I'm happy I sold a significant amount of muh ADA in septemeber so I could buy Defikingdoms/Jewel with it. Muh best move in the cryptoverse so far.

But since September, ADA = epic brutals.
While other crytpos where winners, Ada was losing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I personally was actually thinking of buying som ADA again. With gains from elsewhere or maybe even add muh own money in it.
ADA should be retesting $3 at some point in this cycle.

How do you evaluate meme coins?
marketcap plus 3 factors below
What makes you think one meme coin will do well, while another won't?
1. marketing skills of the creators and the supporters of the meme coin.
2. size of the fanboys potential
3. their morality (so they don't ruggpull, or dump all at 1)

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
marketcap plus 3 factors below

1. marketing skills of the creators and the supporters of the meme coin.
2. size of the fanboys potential
3. their morality (so they don't ruggpull, or dump all at 1)
You look for low market cap right? Because it has greater potential to grow?

You look for low market cap right? Because it has greater potential to grow?
truth.
there is (at this point) only so much money with people willing to join meme-coins, and buying them. When the market cap is high, it means that probably most people willing to buy memecoins, already in this one. So it will become exponentially harder, to find new peoples joining in.

There is a group of people. that lik buying memecoin crytpos. And there is a group that never will. And a group, that occasionally might put in a little bit of their total porfilio but not much (I am one of these now).

When it's small market cap. it means. That even the people liking memecoins. have not yet dumped their money it. But I suspect, these type of people are most easy to convince to buy it.
After most of these pro-meme coins type of people have bought. Than after tat, I think it will be harder to find new ones.

Point being.
Tru to find early stage meme-coins. And go in them. Try to asess, if the team behind it is great or not? And I would think, spread out over 5+ for sure. Maybe 10+ even. And than hope you picked 1 or more winners out of those 10. If 1 moons, you should be a winner overall.

That's how I would do it. IF I was into meme-coins.
But I'm not into meme coins, so I don't do this.
I am fully bullish, passionate, and seeing future, for Metaverse and game related cryptos/tokens. So I'm mostly fully into those projects. They don't go up like a well picked meme-coin will. Or maybe such a metaverse crypto will go up like a memecoin, but it will than be slower, and more long term. if such a project goes well, and gets alot of pople playing in that metaverse/game.
I hoep Zuckerberg, won't destroy the metaverse cryptos I'm in at this moment, and nuke them to zero.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
I would not waste one cent on your shit coin scam
DB6CE004 38AF 48BA B93E 88355E231C3D

What about frencoin ? This guy just stopped posting now
He lost all his money or became very rich