My cat I’ve had for 10 years maybe even 11 now

took some pics of the beast in all her glory

7F20F9E8 FEA5 429C A3E6 524F358D2566
FFADD12C AFBB 4E7C 9497 A5B005ACF6BB
AC724E04 651C 495F B909 CA3CF6439D54

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, UltimateMan, evap0 and 23 others
She gave birth to a huge white Nordic chad cat and it passed away before her, she is like 11 and just follows me all day and sleeps on my bed, if your lonely get a cat there better and easier to look after then dogs and less annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, evap0, gamma and 11 others
Would love to have a dog more tbh but i live in a house and can't keep a dog in the house for islamic reasons

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 13787, n0rthface and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15363
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, ChristianChad, Acnno and 1 other person
Would love to have a dog more tbh but i live in a house and can't keep a dog in the house for islamic reasons
are you muslim? i thought you were slav

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Jfl cats are the most selfish and unfeeling pets ever they give literally zero shits about their owners. They will even eat the person who cared for them if it dies. They have even evolved to exploit our empathy (cats ONLY make their cute meow sounds to humans and never other cats).

Cats don't even make any attempt at pretending they like you and will frequently bite and scratch their owners. The only time they pretend to be nice is when they want you to pet them.

Yet everybody loves them.

This is pure lookism. Cats are given a pass for no reason other than looks. They are objectively shitty pets.

• +1
Reactions: kebinGarnett, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 31562 and 3 others
Jfl cats are the most selfish and unfeeling pets ever they give literally zero shits about their owners. They will even eat the person who cared for them if it dies. They have even evolved to exploit our empathy (cats ONLY make their cute meow sounds to humans and never other cats).

Cats don't even make any attempt at pretending they like you and will frequently bite and scratch their owners. The only time they pretend to be nice is when they want you to pet them.

This is pure lookism. Cats are given a pass for no reason other than looks. They are objectively shitty pets.
Dogs mog giggaaa hard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

lmao no, you've clearly never owned a cat, my cat has NEVER even hissed at me, and ofcourse you have to feed it its a pet you do the same thing with a dog and dogs always ask for food more then cats, cats mog dogs to suicide they are wayyyyy easier to look after and please and don't need 24/7 attention like dogs, it just takes a while for a cat to trust and like a owner not like faggot dogs who immediatily suck up to the owner

cats are better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 6723, Carolus and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338

Cope
Cats have healing powers, are chill af and cuddly
I have a cat and it hasn't scratched or bitten me ONCE and it's a full blown alpha male, non castrated chad cat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Acnno, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Cope
I have a cat and it hasn't scratched or bitten me ONCE and it's a full blown alpha male, non castrated chad cat
Having a cat is low t tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 10615
Wrong
Only chads have cats cuz they don't care what others think
Betas need dogs because they are cry babies and need muh support animal
Sit down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Acnno, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Only chads have cats cuz they don't care what others think
Betas need dogs because they are cry babies and need muh support animal
Upside down world ? Is it also high t to marry roasties as feminists suggest ?

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus
Cope
cats are alphas, dogs beg for there owners attention and are annoying asf sometimes, its called abused dog for a reason

don't get me wrong i like both cats and dogs but cats are cooler and better and just more alpha
you kidding bro? cats don't beg for attention like dogs do 24/7 dogs are needy and low t

cats are are stronger then dogs and better hunters and ofc im not talking about a house cat vs a domestic dog but if both are the same size a cat would fuck up a dog

a whole clan of hyeenas couldn't even take down 2 lions, cats are the sigma males

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Carolus
Upside down world ? Is it also high t to marry roasties as feminists suggest ?
Nice strawman. Anyways wouldn't expect israeli animal torturer to understand these things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 14848
Nice strawman. Anyways wouldn't expect israeli animal torturer to understand these things
I am not really israeli jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Carolus
don't get me wrong i like both cats and dogs but cats are cooler and better and just more alpha
Cats can chill on their own and do whatever they want and still decide to spend time with you

Meanwhile dogs always have to be at their owners feet, begging for attention and food

My cat goes outside and hunts snakes, rats, hares and brings mouses inside and presents them to me for approval

What does a dog fetch? A stick

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, UltimateMan, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
cats are alphas, dogs beg for there owners attention and are annoying asf sometimes, its called abused dog for a reason

you kidding bro? cats don't beg for attention like dogs do 24/7 dogs are needy and low t

cats are are stronger then dogs and better hunters and ofc im not talking about a house cat vs a domestic dog but if both are the same size a cat would fuck up a dog

a whole clan of hyeenas couldn't even take down 2 lions, cats are the sigma males

nah bro
this
Mops gross jpg  17182

mogs this
Bobcat 5207664 960 720

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Carolus
Cats can chill on their own and do whatever they want and still decide to spend time with you

Meanwhile dogs always have to be at their owners feet, begging for attention and food

My cat goes outside and hunts snakes, rats, hares and brings mouses inside and presents them to me for approval

What does a dog fetch? A stick
yeah my cat is an inside cat and she has even killed rats before and brang them to the front door, that is how naturally skilled they are, also i don't get how people come up with the idea ' muh cat doesn't like its owner' if a cat didn't like its owner why would it sleep on them, purr on them, headbut them and greet them when they come home etc, i like both but i just think cats are better and they get hate for no reason

dogs are extremley needy but cats can chill by themselves and not complain like a dog does

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
yeah my cat is an inside cat and she has even killed rats before and brang them to the front door, that is how naturally skilled they are, also i don't get how people come up with the idea ' muh cat doesn't like its owner' if a cat didn't like its owner why would it sleep on them, purr on them, headbut them and greet them when they come home etc, i like both but i just think cats are better and they get hate for no reason

dogs are extremley needy but cats can chill by themselves and not complain like a dog does
Exactly, I think people who say cats are bad have really bad energy and the cat scratches their beta ass because they don't like them either
Drooly unkept dog who eats all your food vs
ItchySanGettyImages 106507035 327a10edcad64a858a563ecf9c7dd348

Cleanly cat that takes care of itself and hunts it's own food

PQULX50YTRJ9CKE

Attachments

• PQULX50YTRJ9CKE.jpg
    PQULX50YTRJ9CKE.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Dfsfgh

@wanttobeattractive @SteelTitan @WannabeJock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Pythagoras, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Exactly, I think people who say cats are bad have really bad energy and the cat scratches their beta ass because they don't like them either

Drooly unkept dog who eats all your food vs
View attachment 1345698
Cleanly cat that takes care of itself and hunts it's own food

View attachment 1345699
people that think cats are bad or bite everyone are retards

the only reason a cat would bite you is if you hurt it or it can sense your a beta ass faggot so it claws your ass, i litterally walk down the street and the neighbours cat will come up and greet me with a headbut and ill pat him, cats are friendly to good people not to animal abusing degenerate cucks, cats mog

i could go on and on about how great cats are honestly

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Carolus and Deleted member 14848
Your cat is like: please, I'm old, I have diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis, my joints hurt and I have digestion problems, I need a special diet, medication and pain killers...
Looksmax user: Haha, cute cat!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10615 and Pythagoras
Reminder she'll eat you if you die :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 15338
View attachment 1345701
@wanttobeattractive @SteelTitan @WannabeJock
that is true as fuck, my grandpas old cat lived to 18-19 years old, cats live way longer and are healthier/less vet stuff needed

my cat has eaten chicken nuggets and cheese and doesn't even care

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Pythagoras
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Pythagoras

High T personality, not like soy dogs who look like toys

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 14848
Man all cats are awesome. Big cats, small cats bruh
They have a very unique personality
Awesome animals, loved in almost every religion

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 14848
How does it feel to get eye area Mogged every day by an animal?

Hunter:
58037C79 06DB 4554 A2B7 0DFC6E72F73F

Prey:
6F4F1E15 5A1E 4989 830E A83E801015A1

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
Man all cats are awesome. Big cats, small cats bruh
They have a very unique personality
Awesome animals, loved in almost every religion
Except in Jew scum and Indian poo religion

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Best thing about cats is they are low maintenance. They don't shit/piss on the floor, they basically use a toilet (litter box or dirt) and then cover it up. You can also just leave food out and they will eat it at their own pace, not all at once and get sick like I've seen dogs do. Indoor/outdoor ones like my parent's cat also kills mice and birds and rabbits (mostly for sport) and will walk around the neighborhood trolling dogs who can't do anything except bark and choke themselves because they are leashed cucks.

My uncle has a dog and even though they walk it and everything, it will still piss on the ground. They either have to take the dog with them on vacation or put it in a dog hotel or get someone to look after it. Very high maintenance IMO.

That being said I own neither.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 10615 and Carolus
Reminder she'll eat you if you die :feelsgood:
Whats bad about that tho? They do that because they are looked in the house and starving, you are dead anyways, either you don't exist anymore or you are in heaven, in both scenarios the body is nothing more then a vessel, even in the atheistic sense, you are basically only your consciousness, your bodies could be thought of like clothes you wear

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10615 and Carolus

vs

cats sound mogs lions into oblivion too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, ChristianChad and germanlooks