Cats are good pets

Cats are unloyal tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and ChristianChad
Whats bad about that tho? They do that because they are looked in the house and starving, you are dead anyways, either you don't exist anymore or you are in heaven, in both scenarios the body is nothing more then a vessel, even in the atheistic sense, you are basically only your consciousness, your bodies could be thought of like clothes you wear
Jump of the window and look in the trash damt, I wouldn't eat my family :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
people that think cats are bad or bite everyone are retards

the only reason a cat would bite you is if you hurt it or it can sense your a beta ass faggot so it claws your ass, i litterally walk down the street and the neighbours cat will come up and greet me with a headbut and ill pat him, cats are friendly to good people not to animal abusing degenerate cucks, cats mog

i could go on and on about how great cats are honestly

I can tell we'd get along irl cause I always pet cats I see on the street. My cat headbutts my head all the time too lol
Will defend cats integrity till my death
that is true as fuck, my grandpas old cat lived to 18-19 years old, cats live way longer and are healthier/less vet stuff needed

my cat has eaten chicken nuggets and cheese and doesn't even care
Legit my cat loves whole fat milk, cheese and dairy overall. Eats chicken, meat, fish, seafood, he's a true life enjoyer. Sprawled out on my bed as we speak. He's been out hunting all night in the forest so he comes home all wet and tired

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 10615, ChristianChad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Carolus
Fuck that cat is ugly:ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yes they are dark triad, jfl if u think reality and nature will do favours for u
Dogs will. You have a stroke while swimming? Your dog will drag you ashore, and go bark to some stranger who'll call the ambulance.
A dude tries to rob you? Your dog will start barking to wake you up and attack the dude.
List goes on and on. Dogs are gods gift to man, cats are just pets. Dogs are our friends.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 10615
She's old bruh. To me she looks alright, there are definitely subhuman cats tho. But she's forward grown and has good bonemass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
High T personality, not like soy dogs who look like toys
Cope, having a dog like this is giga high T
B028eef1a5bf5d08b8885fa6bb525c85

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Dogs will. You have a stroke while swimming? Your dog will drag you ashore, and go bark to some stranger who'll call the ambulance.
A dude tries to rob you? Your dog will start barking to wake you up and attack the dude.
List goes on and on. Dogs are gods gift to man, cats are just pets. Dogs are our friends.
dogs also fuck your girlfirend while your not home

cats don't fuck humans tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, BearBoy, John124 and 3 others
Depends on the dog. Some dogs truly feel like they are 150+ IQ, my grandmother had a German shepherd in the Soviet Union and she always has plenty of stories about her. It even wondered off when it was old and died far away from home like it has dignity

• +1
she is 10-11 witch is 60-65 she looks good for her age and her fur is extremley thick and healthy, her face is also covered by her whiskers and fur

she was a mogger in her prime trust

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 14848 and ChristianChad
dogs also fuck your girlfirend while your not home

cats don't fuck humans tho
Not if you train it proper. When gf tries to get on all fours naked, the dog will just bite her ass, and next time you're gonna fuck your girl, the bitemark is there.
Bro, dogs are so good to us.

• +1
she is 10-11 witch is 60-65 she looks good for her age and her fur is extremley thick and healthy, her face is also covered by her whiskers and fur

she was a mogger in her prime trust
Oh she is old didnt know

man i am not a cat expert tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 10615
Not if you train it proper. When gf tries to get on all fours naked, the dog will just bite her ass, and next time you're gonna fuck your girl, the bitemark is there.
Bro, dogs are so good to us.
i like both and we have 2 dogs and i walk them nearly everyday and pat them and everything but i just like cats better and think there more interesting

i don't have anything against dogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Oh she is old didnt know

man i am not a cat expert tbh
lmao all good bro, but yeah she is getting old and she is like 60-65 in cat years so she is a grandma

• +1
i like both and we have 2 dogs and i walk them nearly everyday and pat them and everything but i just like cats better and think there more interesting

i don't have anything against dogs
Don't cats like claw all your furniture for fun, scratch you sometimes etc? I've only heard bag things.

• +1
Don't cats like claw all your furniture for fun, scratch you sometimes etc? I've only heard bag things.
nah my cat doesn't really do that, my cat just sleeps all day, i feed her once in the morning and once at dinner time and scraps of bacon and stuff if she wants them, then she just does her own thing, she will mostly sleep near the window if its sunny or sleep in my bed if its not or just follow me around

cats are chill, the dogs on the other hand, they bark at dogs walking through the reserve near our backyard, tear shit up in the back yard, walk dirt in the house, fart, whine after putting them outside after feeding them etc

dogs are 1000X worse to look after

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and BearBoy
nah my cat doesn't really do that, my cat just sleeps all day, i feed her once in the morning and once at dinner time and scraps of bacon and stuff if she wants them, then she just does her own thing, she will mostly sleep near the window if its sunny or sleep in my bed if its not or just follow me around

cats are chill, the dogs on the other hand, they bark at dogs walking through the reserve near our backyard, tear shit up in the back yard, walk dirt in the house, fart, whine after putting them outside after feeding them etc

Yeah someone who is insecure will say "muh dogs help u dogs save you!!" jfl if you cant save yourself or are a insecure pussy so thats the only reason you get a dog is just absurd

• JFL

Fuark, should I get a cat tbh? Are they friendly or just ignore you and shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 10615 and BearBoy
Dont get any pets tbh why waste your time on some shitty creatures who dont even know your language

Just to pet them? thats low t

Don't cats like claw all your furniture for fun
Not if u get it a scratching thing (idk how tis called, it's basicay made for them to scartch. They do that shit in general because their claws scratch. In nature they do it on trees)
scratch you sometimes
If u don't play with them enough/they have nothing fun to do/they are that particular personality

Dont get any pets tbh why waste your time on some shitty creatures who dont even know your language

Well why waste time on anything? Just study & go to work bro, do nothing else bro.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Yeah tbh. It's good if u have them, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get them. But I suggest getting a proper dog to train sometime in your life time. Teaches u valuable skills. Although only if u are serious about it, otherwise it will have bad habits and be untrained

• Woah
Well why waste time on anything? Just study & go to work bro, do nothing else bro.
So what are you gonna do with a cat? fuck it in the ass? play soccer with it?

dont you have any friends? jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps and ChristianChad

Play with it
Feed it
Care for it
Especially mogs if it's an outdoor cat, cuz it always comes back to u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 10615 and BearBoy
Yeah someone who is insecure will say "muh dogs help u dogs save you!!" jfl if you cant save yourself or are a insecure pussy so thats the only reason you get a dog is just absurd
some guys think there tough by having a pitbull or something like that, one guy even tried to thretan me by saying he'll release his dogs on me lmao

i would of just punched the cucks in the nose and it would of ran away like a little bitch, a cat the size of a pitbull would fuck up a normal pitbull

• +1

Fuck it in the ass? First thing in your mind? And I don't play football anyway, so doesn't matter if it can or not.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and ChristianChad
some guys think there tough by having a pitbull or something like that, one guy even tried to thretan me by saying he'll release his dogs on me lmao

i would of just punched the cucks in the nose and it would of ran away like a little bitch, a cat the size of a pitbull would fuck up a normal pitbull
U can kill a dog easily, people are just not ready to kill dogs. Slam it against the ground, twist it's limbs in unnatural ways, stomp it's skull, break it's neck, choke it out
Although u have to get it away from your neck or u dead

• +1
Fuck it in the ass? First thing in your mind? And I don't play football anyway, so doesn't matter if it can or not.
Ngl everytime I hear the word cat i need to think of proex fucking his cat haunts my mind till this day

• JFL
if you treat it good its friendly, my cat will literally follow me to the toilet or walking outside to take the rubbish out, the cats ignore you thing is bullshit
My cat is laying next to me as I’m typing
73899DF8 A397 4E24 953C 233755685EFB

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigBiceps and ChristianChad
Get a cat and you'll understand. Didnt Muhammad love cats?
why do i care?

also i dont really get it whats so special about having pets maybe enlighten me

• +1
why do i care?

also i dont really get it whats so special about having pets maybe enlighten me
As I said, get a cat and you'll understand
Cuz its fun bro, and it cool having something loyal to you (if it's dog)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BearBoy
As I said, get a cat and you'll understand
Cuz its fun bro, and it cool having something loyal to you (if it's dog)
Yeah but why buy it if i dont understand what i get from it?

• +1
Yeah but why buy it if i dont understand what i get from it?
U can also not buy it bro :Comfy: as I said previously personally I wouldn't go out of my way to get a pet, but if I already have one I definitely don't regret it
When I'm older I'll definitely get my kids a cat or a dog so they can grow up with animals like I did

• +1
Evwn i had a nordic white chad cat with green eyes. Such creatures exist in curryland. Brural

Legendary thread

Legendary thread

Cats are chick pets
Sorry my guy