Cats are truly majestic creatures sent from the heavens as gifts

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
120
Reputation
103
I love my cat with all my heart. She's so small, so sweet, so fluffy, so soft. I feed her a mixture of the finest wet food and dry food, so she can experience the cuisineful taste but also the dry crunch. I share my own food with her to treat her. I let her sleep where she pleases. She's such a good girl, always going potty where she's supposed to. When I feel like I need stress relief I squeeze her and twist her limbs. Her squeal is so high pitched, music to my ears.

Oh out of nowhere she just jumped on me as in writing this. And she came to suckle on the blanket. She is such a baby, I hope she never grows out of it.

Our connection and bond is deep and unbreakable. Her hissing always makes me laugh. I am just built different. I am a man who does not fear what is known. I have physical dominance over this divine creature. She knows that my belly rubs are not optional, my loves and kisses are unavoidable, and that in my household I make the rules. But she dominates me emotionally, with her beautiful eyes of submission, the eyes that say "You are my king, my world, I make a small piece of your life, but to me you are my everything, and I will endure all just so that you may feed me delicious treats."

Yes my love, I shall feed you, and tomorrow, I shall buy you more food. My darling feline soulmate.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deathninja328, neurodivergent, GoodLittleFoidBoy and 11 others
I love my cat with all my heart. She's so small, so sweet, so fluffy, so soft. I feed her a mixture of the finest wet food and dry food, so she can experience the cuisineful taste but also the dry crunch. I share my own food with her to treat her. I let her sleep where she pleases. She's such a good girl, always going potty where she's supposed to. When I feel like I need stress relief I squeeze her and twist her limbs. Her squeal is so high pitched, music to my ears.

Oh out of nowhere she just jumped on me as in writing this. And she came to suckle on the blanket. She is such a baby, I hope she never grows out of it.

Our connection and bond is deep and unbreakable. Her hissing always makes me laugh. I am just built different. I am a man who does not fear what is known. I have physical dominance over this divine creature. She knows that my belly rubs are not optional, my loves and kisses are unavoidable, and that in my household I make the rules. But she dominates me emotionally, with her beautiful eyes of submission, the eyes that say "You are my king, my world, I make a small piece of your life, but to me you are my everything, and I will endure all just so that you may feed me delicious treats."

Yes my love, I shall feed you, and tomorrow, I shall buy you more food. My darling feline soulmate.
real shit. Their purrs literally heal you and you can feel it
 
  • +1
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN and Shrek2OnDvD
Her hissing always makes me laugh
Serious Bro GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matt Fat
I love my cat with all my heart. She's so small, so sweet, so fluffy, so soft. I feed her a mixture of the finest wet food and dry food, so she can experience the cuisineful taste but also the dry crunch. I share my own food with her to treat her. I let her sleep where she pleases. She's such a good girl, always going potty where she's supposed to. When I feel like I need stress relief I squeeze her and twist her limbs. Her squeal is so high pitched, music to my ears.

Oh out of nowhere she just jumped on me as in writing this. And she came to suckle on the blanket. She is such a baby, I hope she never grows out of it.

Our connection and bond is deep and unbreakable. Her hissing always makes me laugh. I am just built different. I am a man who does not fear what is known. I have physical dominance over this divine creature. She knows that my belly rubs are not optional, my loves and kisses are unavoidable, and that in my household I make the rules. But she dominates me emotionally, with her beautiful eyes of submission, the eyes that say "You are my king, my world, I make a small piece of your life, but to me you are my everything, and I will endure all just so that you may feed me delicious treats."

Yes my love, I shall feed you, and tomorrow, I shall buy you more food. My darling feline soulmate.
Cats are demons sent up from hell by god to punish humanity
 
ye they're cute and make great companions

dogs shaped like wolves have aura too though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man
ye they're cute and make great companions

dogs shaped like wolves have aura too though
I like dogs less because they bark a lot and don't always go potty where they're supposed to. Id honestly probably kill my dog if I had one after the fourth or 5th time it peed on the carpet. I'd just lose my shit.

If it wasn't for that I'd love dogs all the same.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
i like all animals
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
I like dogs less because they bark a lot and don't always go potty where they're supposed to. Id honestly probably kill my dog if I had one after the fourth or 5th time it peed on the carpet. I'd just lose my shit.

If it wasn't for that I'd love dogs all the same.
yeah cats already have so many built in qualities

they self groom, already potty trained, land on all feet, more pleasant sounds

but it's kinda cool that a well trained dog will literally slide for you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man
Ur cat is a hypergamous foid
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mecha-Man
I love my cat with all my heart. She's so small, so sweet, so fluffy, so soft. I feed her a mixture of the finest wet food and dry food, so she can experience the cuisineful taste but also the dry crunch. I share my own food with her to treat her. I let her sleep where she pleases. She's such a good girl, always going potty where she's supposed to. When I feel like I need stress relief I squeeze her and twist her limbs. Her squeal is so high pitched, music to my ears.

Oh out of nowhere she just jumped on me as in writing this. And she came to suckle on the blanket. She is such a baby, I hope she never grows out of it.

Our connection and bond is deep and unbreakable. Her hissing always makes me laugh. I am just built different. I am a man who does not fear what is known. I have physical dominance over this divine creature. She knows that my belly rubs are not optional, my loves and kisses are unavoidable, and that in my household I make the rules. But she dominates me emotionally, with her beautiful eyes of submission, the eyes that say "You are my king, my world, I make a small piece of your life, but to me you are my everything, and I will endure all just so that you may feed me delicious treats."

Yes my love, I shall feed you, and tomorrow, I shall buy you more food. My darling feline soulmate.
The best part about cats is how tight they are 🔥🔥🔥🔥 I meant like they’re so chill dawg they’re tight with you bro like a homie
 
I love my cat with all my heart. She's so small, so sweet, so fluffy, so soft. I feed her a mixture of the finest wet food and dry food, so she can experience the cuisineful taste but also the dry crunch. I share my own food with her to treat her. I let her sleep where she pleases. She's such a good girl, always going potty where she's supposed to. When I feel like I need stress relief I squeeze her and twist her limbs. Her squeal is so high pitched, music to my ears.

Oh out of nowhere she just jumped on me as in writing this. And she came to suckle on the blanket. She is such a baby, I hope she never grows out of it.

Our connection and bond is deep and unbreakable. Her hissing always makes me laugh. I am just built different. I am a man who does not fear what is known. I have physical dominance over this divine creature. She knows that my belly rubs are not optional, my loves and kisses are unavoidable, and that in my household I make the rules. But she dominates me emotionally, with her beautiful eyes of submission, the eyes that say "You are my king, my world, I make a small piece of your life, but to me you are my everything, and I will endure all just so that you may feed me delicious treats."

Yes my love, I shall feed you, and tomorrow, I shall buy you more food. My darling feline soulmate.
I fucking adore my cat, to me her life is genuinely more worthy than most humans lives
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261001_024414_418.jpg
    IMG_20261001_024414_418.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and Mecha-Man
I love my cat with all my heart. She's so small, so sweet, so fluffy, so soft. I feed her a mixture of the finest wet food and dry food, so she can experience the cuisineful taste but also the dry crunch. I share my own food with her to treat her. I let her sleep where she pleases. She's such a good girl, always going potty where she's supposed to. When I feel like I need stress relief I squeeze her and twist her limbs. Her squeal is so high pitched, music to my ears.

Oh out of nowhere she just jumped on me as in writing this. And she came to suckle on the blanket. She is such a baby, I hope she never grows out of it.

Our connection and bond is deep and unbreakable. Her hissing always makes me laugh. I am just built different. I am a man who does not fear what is known. I have physical dominance over this divine creature. She knows that my belly rubs are not optional, my loves and kisses are unavoidable, and that in my household I make the rules. But she dominates me emotionally, with her beautiful eyes of submission, the eyes that say "You are my king, my world, I make a small piece of your life, but to me you are my everything, and I will endure all just so that you may feed me delicious treats."

Yes my love, I shall feed you, and tomorrow, I shall buy you more food. My darling feline soulmate.

My dominant presence and behavior would domesticate any cat into an angel.
you gotta kill yourself
 
I fucking adore my cat, to me her life is genuinely more worthy than most humans lives
I love her facial expression. The expression of "He's my owner but like, I don't really know him"

Oh darling one, you must be part of this magnificent photo
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
I love her facial expression. The expression of "He's my owner but like, I don't really know him"

Oh darling one, you must be part of this magnificent photo
This made me giggle :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man
This made me giggle :lul:
These creatures will be worshipped as divine deities on the throne and they won't be allowed to leave until all rituals are completed successfully.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Junbae
These creatures will be worshipped as divine deities on the throne and they won't be allowed to leave until all rituals are completed successfully.
cats are blessed by allah
 
These creatures will be worshipped as divine deities on the throne and they won't be allowed to leave until all rituals are completed successfully.
I wonder if an ancient civilization that once existed and we know nothing about worshipped cats
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
I love my cat with all my heart. She's so small, so sweet, so fluffy, so soft. I feed her a mixture of the finest wet food and dry food, so she can experience the cuisineful taste but also the dry crunch. I share my own food with her to treat her. I let her sleep where she pleases. She's such a good girl, always going potty where she's supposed to. When I feel like I need stress relief I squeeze her and twist her limbs. Her squeal is so high pitched, music to my ears.

Oh out of nowhere she just jumped on me as in writing this. And she came to suckle on the blanket. She is such a baby, I hope she never grows out of it.

Our connection and bond is deep and unbreakable. Her hissing always makes me laugh. I am just built different. I am a man who does not fear what is known. I have physical dominance over this divine creature. She knows that my belly rubs are not optional, my loves and kisses are unavoidable, and that in my household I make the rules. But she dominates me emotionally, with her beautiful eyes of submission, the eyes that say "You are my king, my world, I make a small piece of your life, but to me you are my everything, and I will endure all just so that you may feed me delicious treats."

Yes my love, I shall feed you, and tomorrow, I shall buy you more food. My darling feline soulmate.
I always spend a lot of money so I can feed stray cats that look way too skinny
 
I wonder if an ancient civilization that once existed and we know nothing about worshipped cats
Pretty sure they knew about all the planets in the solar system aswell despite having no good technology
 
I always spend a lot of money so I can feed stray cats that look way too skinny
I avoid doing this cuz they end up breeding and then fighting and fighting and killing each other for territory.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
I avoid doing this cuz they end up breeding and then fighting and fighting and killing each other for territory.
My cats r really territorial so I always avoid letting other cats in my house, only one cat has been doing this recently and it’s a cute black cat I suspected of being abused since its body language was obviously a sign of abuse, he’s really comfortable now I only worry about when I’m gone for the week for Halloween he’ll get killed since he’s a black cat
 
Yes my love

My darling feline soulmate.

I have physical dominance over this divine creature.

her beautiful eyes of submission, the eyes that say "You are my king, my world, I make a small piece of your life, but to me you are my everything

She's such a good girl, always going potty where she's supposed to. When I feel like I need stress relief I squeeze her and twist her limbs. Her squeal is so high pitched, music to my ears.
IMG 7394
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
3
Views
33
6’7whitechad
6
ImSomeone
Replies
4
Views
22
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
M
Replies
0
Views
13
macbookpro_2015
M
hipletslayer11
Discussion cats or dogs
Replies
11
Views
37
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
anaverageman
Replies
13
Views
232
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Mecha-Man
  • neurodivergent
  • GoodLittleFoidBoy
  • nuclear.schizo
  • lebanesedude
Back
Top