Cattle kill shot compilation

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Lol they just line up to be killed. Even after seeing their friends die in front of them they don’t run

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, SeiGun, Deleted member 12002 and 7 others
@FBI

He’s going ER

I bet the majority of the 65k downvoters of the video eat cow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18244
Sad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I love such vids
Maybe I should start a farm so I can legally kill animals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AlexBrown84
I love such vids
Maybe I should start a farm so I can legally kill animals
I would love to open cow farm in India and kill then everyday

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 13332
:lul::lul::lul::lul: i saw that vid ages ago and saved it to one of my good videos playlists aswell

• +1
no bs I felt my T rise watching that vid

• Woah
They think being shot is a good thing so they line up and get excited probably

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 17291
in a way this video truly can be an allegory to modern day society.

the clueless goyim (cattle) is living his life how his master had made for him. he does not know that his master has him living like a slave and will eventually kill him. brutal. even with the way the cows approach their owner shows how oblivious they are to what is truly going on and the wonders true intentions. even worse the owner after killing one of the cattle, goes straight to the next one which doesn’t seem to be aware of his impending fate. I bet jewtube themselves made this vid and uploaded it to laugh in the faces of people who can see through their tricks like me

tldr jewpill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 17291, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
Probably the most humane way to kill animals. This should be endorsed. But vegans will still bark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and StrangerDanger
The fact that the only way for us to stay alive is to do this type of shit to me just reaffirms that there is no god.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, TUSSELEIF and Idontknowlol
Lol they just line up to be killed. Even after seeing their friends die in front of them they don’t run

very normal in xinjang tbh. Ppl here are real country folk. Ask a xinjang restauruant for vegan options they will send you to an asylum.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Nothing I said was incorrect
Not true. Multiple times the current global population can be sustained on current crop production, alone. Over 40% of the global adult population is overweight.

Not true. Multiple times the current global population can be sustained on current crop production, alone. Over 40% of the global adult population is overweight.
Just don’t eat meat and be scrawny curries theory.

Just be protein deficient and take supplements theory.

Just ignore that 1.3 billion tons of food is wasted every year theory.

Can’t stand faggots like you trying to one up people lmfao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RecessedChinCel
Just don’t eat meat and be scrawny curries theory.
India has a nearly a 30% obesity rate. Most of the country is excessively fat.

Just be protein deficient and take supplements theory.
There's more than enough crop production for nobody to be protein deficient, assuming equal distribution.

Just ignore that 1.3 billion tons of food is wasted every year theory.
Food waste was already factored into my comment.

Can’t stand faggots like you trying to one up people lmfao
You can't stand being one upped either, apparently.

India has a nearly a 30% obesity rate. Most of the country is excessively fat.
LMFAO. Because they have shitty genes and hold on to bodyfat easier. + all they eat is fucking curry they are all protein deficient you fucking dumbass:feelskek:

Average curry in india eats only 0.6 grams of protein per kg bodyweight whereas the requirement is about 1-2 grams. A 2017 survey shows that 73 percent of Indians are deficient in protein while above 90 percent are unaware of the daily requirement of protein. Various myths surround protein consumption with 85 percent believing it leads to weight gain

728DCBAF 26CA 4D87 B9B9 08987BCDE3BE

Absolutely caging at your IQ
2D6316BE 629F 4C1A 8A23 62DD74AAB9E1

There's more than enough crop production for nobody to be protein deficient, assuming equal distribution.
“Meat is a major source of five of the B-complex vitamins: thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.”

Keep coping with your beans though subhuman:feelskek::feelskek:

a lot of soy people going to turn vegan after watching this video

so many fags in the comments,

• +1
Yummy burger (y)

• +1
LMFAO. Because they have shitty genes and hold on to bodyfat easier.
In addition to overeating.

Average curry in india eats only 0.6 grams of protein per kg bodyweight whereas the requirement is about 1-2 grams. A 2017 survey shows that 73 percent of Indians are deficient in protein while above 90 percent are unaware of the daily requirement of protein. Various myths surround protein consumption with 85 percent believing it leads to weight gain
Yes, because the average Indian consumes a garbage diet of processed food that's high in additive sugar and stripped of sufficient protein.

Meat is a major source of five of the B-complex vitamins: thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.”
Meat is only a major source of B vitamins (specifically B12) due to animals not cleaning the pond water/dirt before consuming the bacteria in it. Many animal agriculture lots have to supplement B12 into the animals (or products) because the animals aren't consuming enough.

Fortunately, B vitamins are easy to mass produce through bacteria cultures in controlled environments, so that you don't have to eat dirt and drink pond water like the cows.