CAUCASIAN JB TOLD ME I'D BE A SLAYER THERE

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
So she basically told me that everyone would chase me in her school because I'm "tall" (6'0 manlet in the Balkans) and have wavy hair jfl

Btw this Azeri JB sent me very horny messages just few days after Ramadan jfl also she started flirting with me first and she treats me well omfg I fall in love with her 😍😍😍
IMG 20240416 021239 510

She sent me her location and told I should come to Azerbaijan jfl

"Angel on the outside devil on the inside" jfl
IMG 20240416 021230 944

Should I geomaxx there to possibly get murdered by her male family members? Seems risky idk

@aspiringexcel @Autismcel @wsada @BoredPrince @Clown Show @DR. NICKGA @ElTruecel @Gengar @SecularIslamist @InnerVoid @kebab @russiancelreturns @ItsOverCel

Attachments

• 20240416_011133.jpg
    20240416_011133.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240416_015830_874.jpg
    IMG_20240416_015830_874.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, Clown Show, BoredPrince and 2 others
5’10 manlets on suicide watch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, uglysub8male and hopecel
Azerbaijan? Bro getting the snowbunnies from the source

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, BoredPrince and hopecel
Azerbaijan? Bro getting the snowbunnies from the source
Well yeah she looks kinda European or Turkish tbh swarthy at all unlike Caucasian brahs

So over for them tbh being a hypermasc ogre makes no girl impressed with your looks

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
So she basically told me that everyone would chase me in her school because I'm "tall" (6'0 manlet in the Balkans) and have wavy hair jfl

Btw this Azeri JB sent me very horny messages just few days after Ramadan jfl also she started flirting with me first and she treats me well omfg I fall in love with her 😍😍😍
View attachment 2861623
She sent me her location and told I should come to Azerbaijan jfl

"Angel on the outside devil on the inside" jfl
View attachment 2861624
Should I geomaxx there to possibly get murdered by her male family members? Seems risky idk

@aspiringexcel @Autismcel @wsada @BoredPrince @Clown Show @DR. NICKGA @ElTruecel @Gengar @SecularIslamist @InnerVoid @kebab @russiancelreturns @ItsOverCel
JBW

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
you 15 year old incels will have a girl send you her house and say "Stacylite wants me to come over and fuck her pussy" when its some ugly shitskin schoolless girl bored on her phone

either way lucky a girl also sent me her address once but then left me on read when i said im too broke to come

• So Sad
OIG39lipSUynK2BPZKE

• JFL
Idk man if I'm considered white since I have dark brown hair and T40 eyes
you 15 year old incels will have a girl send you her house and say "Stacylite wants me to come over and fuck her pussy" when its some ugly shitskin schoolless girl bored on her phone
First of all I'm 20 yo and she's not ugly nor shitskin I'd say she's an average MTB girl without flaws and striking features maybe she's a HTB there idk also she kinda looks European or Turkish she's not swarthy at all
either way lucky a girl also sent me her address once but then left me on read when i said im too broke to come
Idk man she simps for me and is texting me first all the time with multiple messages so... Also she told she likes my personality ngl
Mirin pfp also this photo reminds me of his album named like that jfl I miss James so much

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel

First of all I'm 20 yo and she's not ugly nor shitskin I'd say she's an average MTB girl without flaws and striking features maybe she's a HTB there idk also she kinda looks European or Turkish she's not swarthy at all

Idk man she simps for me and is texting me first all the time with multiple messages so... Also she told she likes my personality ngl

Mirin pfp also this photo reminds me of his album named like that jfl I miss James so much
the jews have won when eastern euros dont call themselves white because "not aryan"... i have brown hair and brown eyes as well nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser

nice.

the girl that left me on read said she would come to me to have sex and be together but i dont know that seems kinda weird, its like shes a sugar mommy.

• JFL
the jews have won when eastern euros dont call themselves white because "not aryan"... i have brown hair and brown eyes as well nigga
No man I mean I call myself white or European but it's not the Jews but Western brahs who call us non-white idk

Anyway she's kinda "White-passing" so it's not JBW then I guess?
nice.

the girl that left me on read said she would come to me to have sex and be together but i dont know that seems kinda weird, its like shes a sugar mommy.
No shit you texted an older girl? Jfl

No man I mean I call myself white or European but it's not the Jews but Western brahs who call us non-white idk

Anyway she's kinda "White-passing" so it's not JBW then I guess?

No shit you texted an older girl? Jfl
well technically she was "older than me" but only by 23 days, we were pretty much the exact same age and born in the same year and month.

• Love it
@StuntmanMike is it risky to geomaxx to Azerbaijan bhai? are they less conservative than the Chechens?

@StuntmanMike is it risky to geomaxx to Azerbaijan bhai? are they less conservative than the Chechens?
Yes but azeri girls are not trad like dagestanis and chechens.

• +1
kako izgleda, koje si godiste, i zasto joj pises na ruskom :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Yes but azeri girls are not trad like dagestanis and chechens.
Yeah I see

They're basically as conservative as Turks
kako izgleda, koje si godiste, i zasto joj pises na ruskom :lul::lul::lul:
Ona je otprilike MTB ali tamo je sigurno HTB a ja sam 03 dok je ona... znatno mladja 😂😂😂

Pa pisem na ruskom jer smo se upoznali u nekoj ruskoj grupi i to je jedini jezik na kom se mozemo dopisivati jer ona bas ne zna engleski ali ni ja ne govorim ruski bas dobro kao ona ali i dalje me zeli :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Hamza pfp doubt.

• Hmm...
Adonisss fucks Jeffrey buxxx

• Love it
Imagiine taking "thirsty messages" as a prove of you SMV. I had girls literally thirsting over me and it means nothing when she doesn't suck your dick atleast. Stop coping.

• Ugh..
Show pics of the "JB" you larper

• JFL
Hamza pfp doubt.
Wdym? She would've sent me nudes if I had Adonis on pfp tbh
Adonisss fucks Jeffrey buxxx
Real story bhai
Imagiine taking "thirsty messages" as a prove of you SMV. I had girls literally thirsting over me and it means nothing when she doesn't suck your dick atleast. Stop coping.
You Jeffrey we live far away from each other she told me several times that she wants me to be there and she even sent me her location jfl at your jealousy she literally wants me tbh
Show pics of the "JB" you larper
Not larper and yes she's a legit JB idk why do you think otherwise? Older foids wouldn't pay so much attention tbh she literally once sent me 30 messages until I replied to her :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: lepo2317, Swarthy Knight and brucewayne78
It's losers like u contributing to hypergamy tbh. Your looksmatch is probably dming some actual mogger where u live looool. Pathetic forum

• JFL
Not larper and yes she's a legit JB idk why do you think otherwise?
Bcuz inkels be larping on here. Just post her or pm the pics nigga

• Hmm...
It's losers like u contributing to hypergamy tbh. Your looksmatch is probably dming some actual mogger where u live looool. Pathetic forum
Muh hypergamy

She's a MTB/HTB and I'm a LTN/MTN with hair halo
Bcuz inkels be larping on here. Just post her or pm the pics nigga
Not posting her pics anywhere you pedo

Muh hypergamy

She's a MTB/HTB and I'm a LTN/MTN with hair halo

Not posting her pics anywhere you pedo
You're geomaxxing a jbw
Also she's clearly mtb with likely a worse pheno dragging her to ltb herself. She's probably so subhuman she can't even break the wall w moggers irl at where she lives.

• JFL
Even better 😈
utah jazz dancing GIF by NBA
you pedo Jeffrey gtfo

also jfv at your shitty gif
You're geomaxxing a jbw
Also she's clearly mtb with likely a worse pheno dragging her to ltb herself. She's probably so subhuman she can't even break the wall w moggers irl at where she lives.
we both have similar complexion so no "JBW" in this case tbh also her pheno is Euro-passing she doesn't look too ethnic her nose is small and face is very symmetrical she's a MTB at worst in the West but trust me she's so fine and cute ngl she's easily a HTB there also what moggers at her place jfl? most Caucasians are ogrecels or hairy manlets with rat faces

Azerbaijani chicks are hot and underrated, one of the best looking girls I've slept with was 1/2 Azerbaijani and 1/2 Russian.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and PiwoTesco
у меня с якутками та же хуйня была

• JFL
It's a joke Redditcel calm ur tits
I'm joking bhai jfl
Azerbaijani chicks are hot and underrated, one of the best looking girls I've slept with was 1/2 Azerbaijani and 1/2 Russian.
yeah true they're very feminine ngl the girl I'm texting is 165cm tall and she's the tallest in her class
у меня с якутками та же хуйня была
просто будь белым)

но честно эта азербайджанка очень по-европейски выглядит

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight