"Caucasoid" is such a hilarious and delusional curry cope

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
just repeat 19th century pseudo science if it helps you cope as a street shitter.

Mongoloid Koreans, Japanese and Chinese mog sand nigs and curries. The only sandnigs/turks that mog asians are ones that look southern european (5% max)

and bbcs obviously mog all the "caucasoids" besides europeans.

Its

whites > mixed/white sands > blacks > asians > most sands > curries > abos.

It's quite obvious how hard you cope when you think curries can ever mog gooks. Gooks are angular large skulled robust pretty boys while curries are skinny fat even on steroids with 5'4" body length.

And blacks of course have much better body dimorphism and facial physiognomy than sands and curries.

EaFhRwVXYAAO-ZE.jpg:large

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Shade91, flippasav and 9 others
The only phenotypes that are not prone to suffer racism in this world are the Germanic, slavic and med ones, and by Meds I mean European Meds that don't overlap with MENAS, Indians, for being swarthy and "ethnic" looking are prone to suffer racism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 18522
It’s not pseudo science it’s true
E6C39F53 B638 482A 9DE9 D301542A82CF

However curries, Middle Easterners and East Africans do giga cope about the caucasoid skull larp. These groups don’t have beauty aesthetics

Also your racial list is missing many other groups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, horizontallytall and Moldovancel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, flippasav, brucewayne78 and 6 others
It’s not pseudo science it’s true View attachment 2486161

However curries, Middle Easterners and East Africans do giga cope about the caucasoid skull larp. These groups don’t have beauty aesthetics

Also your racial list is missing many other groups.
I mean there are other groups like australoids, latinos/native americans and SEA but who cares.

And no it is absolutely pseudo science. even when they used to measure the skulls of people trying to determine the race they only had like a 75% chance of guess it right.

And its absolutely pseudo scientific, native americans are obviously not mongoloid and curries are obviously not caucasoid and neither are the horn africans.

The only phenotypes that are not prone to suffer racism in this world are the Germanic, slavic and med ones, and by Meds I mean European Meds that don't overlap with MENAS, Indians, for being swarthy and "ethnic" looking are prone to suffer racism.
I mean racism is more a regional thing, even in China a lot of people will be racist asf to white people.

It's true that Germanic phenotypes are the most universally palatable

Mostly its how many Euro features you have. American nigs look best because they have Euro ancestry. Best looking curries have Euro features like tall chin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Mostly its how many Euro features you have. American nigs look best because they have Euro ancestry. Best looking curries have Euro features like tall chin.
Why do they have euro ancestry?

I mean there are other groups like australoids, latinos/native americans and SEA but who cares.

And no it is absolutely pseudo science. even when they used to measure the skulls of people trying to determine the race they only had like a 75% chance of guess it right.

And its absolutely pseudo scientific, native americans are obviously not mongoloid and curries are obviously not caucasoid and neither are the horn africans.
Native Americans came to America through the Bering strait. You do realize native Americans descend from ancient Siberia?

Curries & Horn Africans are considered caucasoid due to admixture. Curries have Indo Aryan admixture while Horn Africans have semitic / Natufian admixture

Anglo-American slave owners banged their black slave females, but unlike in Portuguese, Spanish and French America, these mulatoes weren't absorbed to the white population (save a tiny minority), that's why your average black Murican is 20-25% European on average.

Na man some natives look very Asian (most don’t)

I remember telling a native girl she looks Asian/Chinese and she was giga flattered jfl (even tho young natives fog but age like absolute shit)

Just like telling an Indian they look Italian

Native Americans came to America through the Bering strait. You do realize native Americans descend from ancient Siberia?

Curries & Horn Africans are considered caucasoid due to admixture. Curries have Indo Aryan admixture while Horn Africans have semitic / Natufian admixture
Doesn't make them discrete races, the Horn Africans are closer genetically to other sub-saharan Africans than to Arabs, and Curries are closer to South Asian groups than to the European or mena ones.

Native Americans are ancestrally related to gooks but are genetically very very very far from them. The average Chinamen is genetically equidistant from Europeans as to Bolivians for example.

The cauacasoid race would only make sense if it considers the bulk of mena and europe but even then there are wayyy too many outliers

I actually think there are more beautiful curries, whether female or males, than mongoloids, but curries usually have swarthy skin and a low class face, so East Asians win in the status department.

Na man some natives look very Asian (most don’t)

I remember telling a native girl she looks Asian/Chinese and she was giga flattered jfl (even tho young natives fog but age like absolute shit)

Just like telling an Indian they look Italian
Never met a native that looked actually gook, the nose and jaw development is completely different

native americans resemble northern europeans more than gooks unironically

I think native americans can resemble Southeast Asians and some Jomon influenced Japanese, like these ladies below, they can pass as latam mestizas:
p08d422m.jpg

But your average Japanese (heavily yayoi), Northern Chinese and Korean, nah, they look clearly diferent from Amerindian and mestizos from Latin America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I actually think there are more beautiful curries, whether female or males, than mongoloids, but curries usually have swarthy skin and a low class face, so East Asians win in the status department.
gooks mog curries to self harm

The only good looking curries are the very few that are related to pashtun/iranians, the south asian curry(90% ) look like shit, the former isnt even actually curry just an iranian living in curry lands

E7VqQk9VoAInPTP.jpg

Indians mogs white cucks

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
gooks mog curries to self harm

The only good looking curries are the very few that are related to pashtun/iranians, the south asian curry(90% ) look like shit

E7VqQk9VoAInPTP.jpg
This man you posted is top tier genetics Han, but he is a minority.

This man you posted is top tier genetics Han, but he is a minority.
Gooks are just flat out better looking than curries

2014%EB%85%84_1%EC%9B%94_6%EC%9D%BC_%EC%9C%A1%EA%B5%B0_%ED%9B%88%EB%A0%A8%EC%86%8C_%EC%B2%AB_%EC%9E%85%EC%98%81%ED%96%89%EC%82%AC_%2812315652874%29.jpg

Their features look more healthy and they match the golden mask better.
129255808-august-15-2018-wagha-border-amritsar-india-indian-crowd-cheering-and-celebrating-indian-independance.jpg

Dravidian bulls mog, north curries are cucks. When you see a tall dravidian bull run away. It's like a sanitized BBC experience for girls who want to go halfway but not the full experience. As a dravidian you can be a rich white/asian girls training before she graduates to taking BBC full time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 18522
I think Inuits can pass for mongolians, they are the most northern shifted Amerindians:
main-qimg-8d57fc18dc4efcaa20585a189d0895b7-lq

Gooks are just flat out better looking than curries

2014%EB%85%84_1%EC%9B%94_6%EC%9D%BC_%EC%9C%A1%EA%B5%B0_%ED%9B%88%EB%A0%A8%EC%86%8C_%EC%B2%AB_%EC%9E%85%EC%98%81%ED%96%89%EC%82%AC_%2812315652874%29.jpg

Their features look more healthy and they match the golden mask better.
129255808-august-15-2018-wagha-border-amritsar-india-indian-crowd-cheering-and-celebrating-indian-independance.jpg
Mongoloids look better on average, but a good looking curry, whether male or female, mogs the best looking mongoloids.

Mongoloids look better on average, but a good looking curry, whether male or female, mogs the best looking mongoloids.
They're not curries then, they're just some nomadic mountain iranian that exists in curryland because of british border partitian from the 19-20th century

95% of curries are mogged hard by every race.

Doesn't make them discrete races, the Horn Africans are closer genetically to other sub-saharan Africans than to Arabs, and Curries are closer to South Asian groups than to the European or mena ones.
doesn’t change the skull shape. They’re just mutts really.
Native Americans are ancestrally related to gooks but are genetically very very very far from them. The average Chinamen is genetically equidistant from Europeans as to Bolivians for example.
Yes but doesn’t change the fact they share the overall same race.
The cauacasoid race would only make sense if it considers the bulk of mena and europe but even then there are wayyy too many outliers
It does.

doesn’t change the skull shape. They’re just mutts really.

Yes but doesn’t change the fact they share the overall same race.

It does.
No it doesn't, if they're the same race there would be a way to determine their relation by genetic testing, or by assessing their skull, which neither is possible.

Mirin how many incels believe in pseudo scientific bullshit

No it doesn't, if they're the same race there would be a way to determine their relation by genetic testing, or by assessing their skull, which neither is possible.

Mirin how many incels believe in pseudo scientific bullshit
It’s very clear race is a reality and it exists. Don’t know what else to tell you if you deny it lmfao. We have many differences between certain groups we can use to group ethnicities into a race

It’s very clear race is a reality and it exists. Don’t know what else to tell you if you deny it lmfao. We have many differences between certain groups we can use to group ethnicities into a race
Race is vaguely real in that its a spectrum of genetic differences but there's no way you can logically group East Africans or Curries with Europeans using any methodology.

Curries are closer to Abos than Europeans and Somalis are still closer to Nigerians than anyone from Europe

Race is vaguely real in that its a spectrum of genetic differences but there's no way you can logically group East Africans or Curries with Europeans using any methodology.
I’m not saying they’re the same race I’m just saying why they have a caucasoid skull shape or why they are called caucasoid
Curries are closer to Abos than Europeans and Somalis are still closer to Nigerians than anyone from Europe
Dravidians are primarily australoid. However most curries are mutts just like most Somalis are mutts.

Indians are a mixture of AASI + Zagrosian + IHG + Indo Aryan
While Somalians are Natufian + Nilotic
They are mutts that’s why they don’t belong to a specific certain race.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
I’m not saying they’re the same race I’m just saying why they have a caucasoid skull shape or why they are called caucasoid

Dravidians are primarily australoid. However most curries are mutts just like most Somalis are mutts.

What race are you.

Both specifically and out of all the big ones (skullwise or whatever)

the older and even more modern "science" wasn't able to find a way to determine just between white, asians and blacks with complete certainty.
Screenshot 2023 10 11 at 51340 PM

And all humans are mutts no shit
Screenshot 2023 10 11 at 51244 PM

Even just blacks and whites they aren't remotely even close to determining race

Screenshot 2023 10 11 at 51429 PM

anything less than 95% is horrible

What race are you.

Both specifically and out of all the big ones (skullwise or whatever)
id say mestizo but I also have slight sub Saharan Yoruba dna I’m not sure how much. I’m pretty much just considered triracial pardo. However my skull is probably mongoloid or at least mongoloid leaning.

id say mestizo but I also have slight sub Saharan Yoruba dna I’m not sure how much. I’m pretty much just considered triracial pardo. However my skull is probably mongoloid or at least mongoloid leaning.
of course a coping shitskin from the favelas thinks like this lmfao, modern white sfcels have already discommunicated the curry/spic race bullshit

the older and even more modern "science" wasn't able to find a way to determine just between white, asians and blacks with complete certainty.
View attachment 2486230
rofl. Again mutted groups. Plus skull shape isn’t the only way to determine race. You do understand race goes far deeper than just skull, and takes into account many other different features & adaptations certain groups did. Also mixtures from groups like homo erectus, Denisovan, Neanderthals, etc.
And all humans are mutts no shit
View attachment 2486229
Regardless there are definitely groups far more purer than others. Most of these mixtures were like what 10-20K years ago.
Even just blacks and whites they aren't remotely even close to determining race

View attachment 2486231

anything less than 95% is horrible
sure. Skull shape isn’t the only factor in determining this.

of course a coping shitskin from the favelas thinks like this lmfao, modern white sfcels have already discommunicated the curry/spic race bullshit
You’re Latino as well dumbfuck :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
rofl. Again mutted groups. Plus skull shape isn’t the only way to determine race. You do understand race goes far deeper than just skull, and takes into account many other different features & adaptations certain groups did. Also mixtures from groups like homo erectus, Denisovan, Neanderthals, etc.

Regardless there are definitely groups far more purer than others. Most of these mixtures were like what 10-20K years ago.

sure. Skull shape isn’t the only factor in determining this.
The only way to determine human races is dna tests and that shows that human genetics has a gradient around continents especially where there are no geographical boundaries such as sea, mountain ranges, deserts, etc.

If you're talking about nethanderthals, denisovans, etc then there would be 2 races; eurasians and africans

Those "ancient" groups you are talking about are just homogenized mutts no different to the homogenized mutts of today.

Again, show a proof for what you're saying.

Khulan Chuluun2

I see non hunter-gatherers are posting skulls on looksmax again.

• Love it
Reactions: Earth Dollar
The only way to determine human races is dna tests and that shows that human genetics has a gradient around continents especially where there are no geographical boundaries such as sea, mountain ranges, deserts, etc.
i mean yea obviously dna tests are the best way to determine race because they’re dna tests lmfao.
If you're talking about nethanderthals, denisovans, etc then there would be 2 races; eurasians and africans
What about homo erectus? Also Denisovans admixture is primarily seen amongst aboriginals and East Asians.
Those "ancient" groups you are talking about are just homogenized mutts no different to the homogenized mutts of today.
Again, show a proof for what you're saying.
Regardless doesn’t change that race is a reality. Do you genuinely not believe in race or have a different defintion??

i mean yea obviously dna tests are the best way to determine race because they’re dna tests lmfao.

What about homo erectus? Also Denisovans admixture is primarily seen amongst aboriginals and East Asians.

Regardless doesn’t change that race is a reality. Do you genuinely not believe in race or have a different defintion??
There's no living human with homo erectus DNA. And yes but europeans also have denisovan, pretty much all of them

I don't believe there are discrete races and even if they were, they could be broken down much more than than you are breaking them down by including horn africans and east asians with nordics.

There's no living human with homo erectus DNA. And yes but europeans also have denisovan, pretty much all of them

I don't believe there are discrete races and even if they were, they could be broken down much more than than you are breaking them down by including horn africans and east asians with nordics.
So you don’t believe in race but you believe some ethnic groups are worse than others?

White/MENA is the best racemix NGL. If there had to be one form of racemixing, I'd choose that. Breeds moggers man, I swear.

So you don’t believe in race but you believe some ethnic groups are worse than others?
Some averages are uglier than others yes, but its more useful to break down race into as smallest chunks as possible. in europe alone you can break it down into about 5-8 races.

In india there are even more, and all but like 2-3 are subhuman looking

Curries aren’t related to aboriginals this is false. Australoid ancestry in curries is about 15-30% and comes from a mixture of south East Asians and melanesians. These people mixed are what make up the australoid component of curries, it can be proven by looking at the Munda they have the highest amount of this admixture with little causcoid. SE Asian + andamese oceanic Melanesian: IMG 2250
Mundas and tribal gond have highest amount of this mixture:
IMG 2251

the reason some curries might look similar to abroginals is bc of the hair and skin color. But if you actually are good at analyzing features which you should be if you’re into looksmaxxing there’s not much actual similarity. Soem might have softened or widened features but against this isn’t common and can even exist in whites :
IMG 2258

S/A next to Aborigin
IMG 2030

And if you look it up the only gene flow is actually ancient South Indian migrations TO Australia not other ways around.

And it’s not entirely pseudo science to say curries are majority causcoid. It’s pseudo since to say curries and whites are the same race this is cope for sure, it would be like saying native indigenous and Asians are same race but to say they share one ancestral cline is not false and has been proven :
IMG 2249 IMG 6298 IMG 5292
Also look at albino/light colored Dravidians they aren’t completely causcoid but still similar they have thicker lips, and softer often more mesorrhine or only mildly leptorhhine noses :
IMG 2252 IMG 2257

Now all that being said one can clearly tell that curries are not fully west Eurasian but mostly western Eurasian. This doesn’t necesssrily make them attractive. The most desired white features are lighter coloring. Curries aren’t usually lighter colored and the ones that are (IE northern and iranic Indians) often have exaggerated features like stereotypical middle eastern/jewish that make them generally less attractive except the really good looking ones:
IMG 2253
Top tier northern curries ma :
IMG 2259
The reason for curries absolutely dogshit SMV is because of how filthy so many of them are. Horrific hygiene and despite being a productive and smart people they generally have horrific social skills, they have no good sense of fashion or street smarts many of them are nerdy and geeky and overly perverted and pathetic.

And to add to your point.. the Asian you shown was literally top tier. He himself had a Caucasian nose and pointed chin. If we compare decent looking poop colored curries and decent looking Asians with actual mongoloid traits they are relatively similar level except Asians will defiantly have higher SMV overall bc Asian and black women. Average Asian women also usually over curry women in most peoples views however its unfair to compare literal top tier Asians with features that overwhelmingly majority of them don’t have to street poopers. This is what generally a good looking Asian looks like without much surgery :
IMG 2261
IMG 2246
Also an average one: IMG 2276
Vs average/mildly decent looking street filthy :

IMG 2269 IMG 2268

The Asians that you showed were top tier like Charles melton (Waisan) (or the one Japanese model that I’m not bothering to look up bc the name difficult )level. The average Asian is like this :
Here’s the truth Asians will have higher SMV for most races of women, obviously Asian and black women prefer them. Even many curry women do. But most of the time curries get more white women althought both Asians and curries are low SMV and coping. Overall Asians will mog Indians because
-hygiene
-fashion
-smarts and social skills
The only way Indians compete is through bone structure : IMG 2282
But the thing is Indians are filthy crows that feen for white Skin anything light colored is attractive to them. So they don’t care if Asians or blacks don’t find them attractive. That being said the only women besides Indian women themselves that might find Indians good looking are northern European women and that’s bc they always have a thing for ethnic and ogre men who knows why opposite coloring theory maybe they do this with every race.
IMG 2271 IMG 2272 IMG 2273
IMG 2279

Attachments

• IMG_2270.jpeg
    IMG_2270.jpeg
    271.4 KB · Views: 0
Curries aren’t related to aboriginals this is false. Australoid ancestry in curries is about 15-30% and comes from a mixture of south East Asians and melanesians. These people mixed are what make up the australoid component of curries, it can be proven by looking at the Munda they have the highest amount of this admixture with little causcoid. SE Asian + andamese oceanic Melanesian: View attachment 2702514
Mundas and tribal gond have highest amount of this mixture:
View attachment 2702515

the reason some curries might look similar to abroginals is bc of the hair and skin color. But if you actually are good at analyzing features which you should be if you’re into looksmaxxing there’s not much actual similarity. Soem might have softened or widened features but against this isn’t common and can even exist in whites :
View attachment 2702545

S/A next to Aborigin
View attachment 2702547

And if you look it up the only gene flow is actually ancient South Indian migrations TO Australia not other ways around.

And it’s not entirely pseudo science to say curries are majority causcoid. It’s pseudo since to say curries and whites are the same race this is cope for sure, it would be like saying native indigenous and Asians are same race but to say they share one ancestral cline is not false and has been proven :
View attachment 2702549View attachment 2702550View attachment 2702551
Also look at albino/light colored Dravidians they aren’t completely causcoid but still similar they have thicker lips, and softer often more mesorrhine or only mildly leptorhhine noses :
View attachment 2702553View attachment 2702554

Now all that being said one can clearly tell that curries are not fully west Eurasian but mostly western Eurasian. This doesn’t necesssrily make them attractive. The most desired white features are lighter coloring. Curries aren’t usually lighter colored and the ones that are (IE northern and iranic Indians) often have exaggerated features like stereotypical middle eastern/jewish that make them generally less attractive except the really good looking ones:
View attachment 2702557
Top tier northern curries ma :
View attachment 2702559
The reason for curries absolutely dogshit SMV is because of how filthy so many of them are. Horrific hygiene and despite being a productive and smart people they generally have horrific social skills, they have no good sense of fashion or street smarts many of them are nerdy and geeky and overly perverted and pathetic.

And to add to your point.. the Asian you shown was literally top tier. He himself had a Caucasian nose and pointed chin. If we compare decent looking poop colored curries and decent looking Asians with actual mongoloid traits they are relatively similar level except Asians will defiantly have higher SMV overall bc Asian and black women. Average Asian women also usually over curry women in most peoples views however its unfair to compare literal top tier Asians with features that overwhelmingly majority of them don’t have to street poopers. This is what generally a good looking Asian looks like without much surgery :
View attachment 2702562
View attachment 2702589
Also an average one: View attachment 2702651
Vs average/mildly decent looking street filthy :

View attachment 2702576View attachment 2702577

The Asians that you showed were top tier like Charles melton (Waisan) (or the one Japanese model that I’m not bothering to look up bc the name difficult )level. The average Asian is like this :
Here’s the truth Asians will have higher SMV for most races of women, obviously Asian and black women prefer them. Even many curry women do. But most of the time curries get more white women althought both Asians and curries are low SMV and coping. Overall Asians will mog Indians because
-hygiene
-fashion
-smarts and social skills
The only way Indians compete is through bone structure : View attachment 2702656
But the thing is Indians are filthy crows that feen for white Skin anything light colored is attractive to them. So they don’t care if Asians or blacks don’t find them attractive. That being said the only women besides Indian women themselves that might find Indians good looking are northern European women and that’s bc they always have a thing for ethnic and ogre men who knows why opposite coloring theory maybe they do this with every race.
View attachment 2702595View attachment 2702594View attachment 2702607
View attachment 2702606
shitskin cope

polynesians are moggers and they're related to aboriginals.

Results: At higher body mass index levels, Polynesians (Maori and Samoans combined) had a significantly higher ratio of lean mass:fat mass compared with Europeans.

Last edited:
shitskin cope
Call it cope if you must, nothing I said is false, not to mention, aren’t you black and Asian? And prefer white women? You prefer the women that look the least like you? That makes your opinion on looks quite irrelevant