Caught my dad cheating, what do?

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
My dumbass dad forgot to lock his phone so i looked through it. There i saw messages about him planning to meet up with some foid in a hotel, then i looked in his friends chats and he was bragging about it.
I recorded all the evidence on my phone but im conflicted, i dont want my parents to split up solely because i dont want my mom to get piped by another man jfl. I dont like my dad anyway so idc about living with him
The ethical thing is to tell her (and extort my dad before doing so) but i dont want some random boomer kissing my mom on some western degeneracy shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao, jué, dopaminebeyondfried and 15 others
You sure your mom isn't cheating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Klasik616, WeiWei and 2 others
Tell her bro otherwise it will keep eating you alive. Better to get it out of the way now rather than it come up later and things be more messy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon and Imretarded?
Tell a responsible adult

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, silencio, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Stay out of man’s business you punk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: axttt_, atlantean, JovenCansao and 24 others
rape ya dad then kill him then rape ya mum for good measure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, overtier1011 and 6 others
My dumbass dad forgot to lock his phone so i looked through it. There i saw messages about him planning to meet up with some foid in a hotel, then i looked in his friends chats and he was bragging about it.
I recorded all the evidence on my phone but im conflicted, i dont want my parents to split up solely because i dont want my mom to get piped by another man jfl. I dont like my dad anyway so idc about living with him
The ethical thing is to tell her (and extort my dad before doing so) but i dont want some random boomer kissing my mom on some western degeneracy shit
Instead of him why dont u go meet her at the hotel room

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: atlantean, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
you could tell him and blackmail him. If he does get caught tho he will tell on you.
probably best to ignore it or tell your mum. Telling your mum might be most moral thing to do

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Stay out of a mans business you punk

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: overtier1011, optimisticzoomer, vrilmaxxer and 3 others
Depends. What would benefit you more at the moment? You can always choose to release the information later on, but you cannot retract the info once you give it to her. Not giving her the information gives you more available options in the future, so it's probably best to leave it alone. If your parents split, you may end up getting boned.

If your Dad isn't worrying about it, I wouldn't worry about it. Sounds cruel, but it is what it is. Like I said, you may end up in a worse spot if you tell her.

I can totally foresee a post coming up after this titled "I fucked up.." and then the text in the thread saying "I told my mom about my Dad cheating on her and now they're splitting up and moving. I'm gonna have to find a job and get my own place because my Dad doesn't want me living there anymore, and my Mom says I remind her too much of my father." :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, glaruz, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Actually threaten him that you will tell it to your mom if he doesn't fund your looksmaxxing like DNP for leanmaxx steroids skincare haircare surgeries etc

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Depends. What would benefit you more at the moment? You can always choose to release the information later on, but you cannot retract the info once you give it to her. Not giving her the information gives you more available options in the future, so it's probably best to leave it alone. If your parents split, you may end up getting boned.

If your Dad isn't worrying about it, I wouldn't worry about it. Sounds cruel, but it is what it is. Like I said, you may end up in a worse spot if you tell her.

I can totally foresee a post coming up after this titled "I fucked up.." and then the text in the thread saying "I told my mom about my Dad cheating on her and now they're splitting up and moving. I'm gonna have to find a job and get my own place because my Dad doesn't want me living there anymore, and my Mom says I remind her too much of my father." :forcedsmile:
its best for me to stay quiet and blackmail my dad but it just doesnt feel right to be around my mom and pretend everything is ok

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
its best for me to stay quiet and blackmail my dad but it just doesnt feel right to be around my mom and pretend everything is ok
No, don't blackmail him. Maybe genuinely tell him you wanna talk to him, and explain that you saw the shit on his phone. Ask him for advice, and make sure to remind him that he's supposed to be the one you look up to. Someone you can trust to put you on the right path in life. Someone who you take advice from, and someone who is supposed to show you proper morals in life.

Don't try to blackmail him or make him feel guilty. Ask him what you should do, seriously. As stupid as this advice may sound, I think it's the only way to get him to fess up to it. I don't think the burden should be on you to snitch. He will decide to tell her, or he won't, once knows that you know. Your conscience should be clear regardless of what you do I think. Just know that this may have serious ramifications for your family's stability.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Banderacell, hattrick and 1 other person
he's supposed to be the one you look up to. Someone you can trust to put you on the right path in life. Someone who you take advice from, and someone who is supposed to show you proper morals in life.
I can tell him i know abt his shit but im NOT saying i look up to that ape

• +1
Oh, so you don't like him? If he abused you, yeah fuck him. Tell him what you know, and tell him to do the right thing, or don't.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and T50 Demon
tbh don't do anything
a man needs pussy, he probably isn't getting it from your mom so he goes around fucking whores. Isn't a big deal, men fuck without feelings.
If your mom would be cheating it'd be a different case tho.

let the nigga have some hard earned pussy

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, One Rep Max, watah and 2 others
blackmail him and get free hgh and horse semen to become 6’3 chad

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and Shkreliii
or yea just tell him and see what his reaction is. go from there

• +1
tbh don't do anything
a man needs pussy, he probably isn't getting it from your mom so he goes around fucking whores. Isn't a big deal, men fuck without feelings.
If your mom would be cheating it'd be a different case tho.

let the nigga have some hard earned pussy
normally i would agree if it was like my friend or smth but when it’s ur mom idk it just feels different id feel bad

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and T50 Demon
normally i would agree if it was like my friend or smth but when it’s ur mom idk it just feels different id feel bad
yea you're right
can't relate to having parents :feelshehe:

Hes probably cheating for a good reason

If u know ur moms innocent tell her

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Mind ya fucking business prick

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Congratulate him?

Srs though. Best to just mind your business. Things just aren't what they seem no more. You never know, they might have been playing to like each other in front of you for the sake of propagating a family structure for their kids.

Its generally not your business. Focus on you in life, like your finances, relationships, interests/hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, TechnoBoss and autistic_tendencies
I find out that my father is cheating on my mother, what do I do?
Of course I ask for help on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, try2beme, One Rep Max and 4 others
I find out that my father is cheating on my mother, what do I do?
Of course I ask for help on looksmax.org
I cant ask anyone irl without it leaking out ofc

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Parents are old dinosaurs. My parents are "in love"
Aka my dad thinks my mom hating him is love.
I tell him outright how to make my mom love him again and he smirks "la amour" and then goes away

You could follow Bro Code and turn the other cheek or

Snitch on your own pops likely causing your parents to divorce, resulting in you having a BBC stepdad

Take your pick

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and T50 Demon
Blackmail him and get as much money from him as you can 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and T50 Demon
You could follow Bro Code and turn the other cheek or

Snitch on your own pops likely causing your parents to divorce, resulting in you having a BBC stepdad

Take your pick
My dad is already black jfl. It'd be worse if i had some whitoid as a "stepdad".

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
i dont listen to anyone under 5'10
Are you a whore woman like your mother? Also let your dad fuck in peace stop trying to ruin your parents bluepilled relationship

Photoshop it and make it look like he’s on Grindr

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon
Are you a whore woman like your mother? Also let your dad fuck in peace stop trying to ruin your parents bluepilled relationship
ofc you try normalize cheating in a relationship since thats the only future for a 5'8 oofy doofy like yourself

• +1
Reactions: watah and Nick.Harte
Post the pics on social media and tag your mom and dad.
Title : Caught my dad cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PARISIEN, T50 Demon and 1 other person
ofc you try normalize cheating in a relationship since thats the only future for a 5'8 oofy doofy like yourself
So because I’m 5’8 and I’d cheat on my wife I’m an Oofy doofy?… make it make sense at least think about the insult. But I didn’t mean to insult you in my first comment so truce

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Trust me, dont tell anyone. I know its fucked up but in reality its not even that bad. The man just wants pleasure. Leave him alone
Otherwise your gonna have to change houses every fucking week and their gonna be split. Its not fun. So keep your family stable by not twlling anyone:ogre:

Dont tell your mom shit jfl let your dad do his thing

Honestly I'd rather my dad be fucking some random whore than my mum

Zoek eerst uit of je moeder het ook doet, niet? Dan weet ik het niet. Zo wel dan zeg je dat ze elkaar bedriegen. Moeilijk kunnen weten wat te doen idk.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Zoek eerst uit of je moeder het ook doet, niet? Dan weet ik het niet. Zo wel dan zeg je dat ze elkaar bedriegen. Moeilijk kunnen weten wat te doen idk.
You sure your mom isn't cheating
i know the code to my moms phone and she is loyal alhamdulillah

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH and narojo666
i know the code to my moms phone and she is loyal alhamdulillah
This nigga moslim? Als je vader het is verbaast het me niets. Man wil stiekem en tweede vrouw😂. Hmmm is je band echt slecht met je vader? Blackmail en zeg dat hij je shit moet kopen. Maar zorg ervoor dat hij jouw code niet kent en de pics kan verwijderen

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
you'd get cheated on dumass
Wow what a revolutionary breakthrough, even Chad gets cheated on. You’re too low IQ I take back my truce kys and go ruin your parents relationship

This nigga moslim? Als je vader het is verbaast het me niets. Man wil stiekem en tweede vrouw😂. Hmmm is je band echt slecht met je vader? Blackmail en zeg dat hij je shit moet kopen. Maar zorg ervoor dat hij jouw code niet kent en de pics kan verwijderen
nee ben geen moslim jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH