Caught my dad cheating, what do?

ofc you try normalize cheating in a relationship since thats the only future for a 5'8 oofy doofy like yourself
Thats the only future for you too

Anyway i hope u listened to the advice. One question to ask yourself is what this has to do with you. You only serve to lose by white knighting.

Last edited:
My dumbass dad forgot to lock his phone so i looked through it. There i saw messages about him planning to meet up with some foid in a hotel, then i looked in his friends chats and he was bragging about it.
I recorded all the evidence on my phone but im conflicted, i dont want my parents to split up solely because i dont want my mom to get piped by another man jfl. I dont like my dad anyway so idc about living with him
The ethical thing is to tell her (and extort my dad before doing so) but i dont want some random boomer kissing my mom on some western degeneracy shit
be a man and keep it to yourself

My dumbass dad forgot to lock his phone so i looked through it. There i saw messages about him planning to meet up with some foid in a hotel, then i looked in his friends chats and he was bragging about it.
I recorded all the evidence on my phone but im conflicted, i dont want my parents to split up solely because i dont want my mom to get piped by another man jfl. I dont like my dad anyway so idc about living with him
The ethical thing is to tell her (and extort my dad before doing so) but i dont want some random boomer kissing my mom on some western degeneracy shit
If he the main provifer of the family? If yes wait until u earn ur own money. Ur mom deaerves the truth, but not without a roof over her head

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
If he the main provifer of the family? If yes wait until u earn ur own money. Ur mom deaerves the truth, but not without a roof over her head
My dad owns the house but mom owns literally everything in it

anonymously blackmail him into suicide

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon
DO NOT TELL HER. It will only cause adversity on the relationship and your mom would probably divorce him, creating financial hardships for your family. Also, if you tell her this, its 100% guaranteed a new dude will be banging your moms, and thats the most disgusting thing ever. Could never imagine my own mom with a guy thats not my father. Also, the he is cheating will in no way affect your realitionship with him, he is doing it in a way that dont affect you. Just shut the fuck up and keep the family united.

be a man and keep it to yourself
Whats masculine about keeping it to yourself? Its harder to snitch and deal with the consequences

J cole - Never Told

Whole song about this shit. Don't tell
MAYBE if your mom and dad matter the same to you but i barely gaf about my dad, only my mom

Reddit if you dont care abt that stuff

Its not white knighting if its about your mom weird ass nigga
Ironic you call him weird but you’re out here thinking about your mom getting fucked