"Caught my GF of 6 Years with another man in her apartment"

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
So as the title says I(M31) caught my GF (F28) with another man in her apartment when I came to see her on Monday evening. So to kind of give you guys the run down of my situation me and this girl have been together for 6 years 2023 in particular we kind of starting having issues so we broke up for a bit and then kind of floated back to eachother and worked things out. But we have a lot of history you know. her car is under my name because her credit was low because of her student loans I didn’t have an issue with it because again we were together for a long time with little to no issues, I’ve helped her pay for school for her masters paid classes for her. I’ve helped her with rent on her current apartment while also taking care of my personal bills and situation. She’s also been there for me for alot like my mom and grandma passing away 6 months apart in 2019.

TL;DR-Caught my GF of 6 years with another man in her apartment, I showed up to her apartment after telling her in advance i would be coming over and my phone died on the way so i never knew if she said no or yes. ( she never replied at all) when confronted she also snapped and punched and kicked me multiple times (in 6 years shes never put her hands on me till this Monday its only been a few days since the incident) and also for people wondering about the napping thing. YES she'd nap ALOT i lived with her previously in 2021 for a year at my apartment and she'd always take 2-3 hr naps without fail atleast once before 7pm. we'd talk on Facetime multiple times a day if not together and I also would see her 2-3 times a week and I would sleepover most weekends so thats why i was so surprised by her reaction to me coming over.

just fucking lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, mrdouchebag, klip11 and 5 others
So as the title says I(M31) caught my GF (F28) with another man in her apartment when I came to see her on Monday evening. So to kind of give you guys the run down of my situation me and this girl have been together for 6 years 2023 in particular we kind of starting having issues so we broke up for a bit and then kind of floated back to eachother and worked things out. But we have a lot of history you know. her car is under my name because her credit was low because of her student loans I didn’t have an issue with it because again we were together for a long time with little to no issues, I’ve helped her pay for school for her masters paid classes for her. I’ve helped her with rent on her current apartment while also taking care of my personal bills and situation. She’s also been there for me for alot like my mom and grandma passing away 6 months apart in 2019.

just fucking lol

Maybe he told them, "I wish you a prosperous fuck."

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FacialStructure404 and alurmo
time for the dark triad dark looks arc
I would have punched both of them, the redhead and the girl and leave without remorse.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and alurmo
I would have punched both of them, the redhead and the girl and leave without remorse.
Frl
As soon as she wouldve put her hands on me i wouldve punched her bro
I cant believe op just let that shit happen

I can't imagine paying for some sluts school lol, clear red flag.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and alurmo
Brutal dickpill

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
please dont make fun of me the sitution is complex.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and alurmo
Just lol tbh
What a cuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11 and heightmaxxing

TL;DR-Caught my GF of 6 years with another man in her apartment, I showed up to her apartment after telling her in advance i would be coming over and my phone died on the way so i never knew if she said no or yes. ( she never replied at all) when confronted she also snapped and punched and kicked me multiple times (in 6 years shes never put her hands on me till this Monday its only been a few days since the incident) and also for people wondering about the napping thing. YES she'd nap ALOT i lived with her previously in 2021 for a year at my apartment and she'd always take 2-3 hr naps without fail atleast once before 7pm. we'd talk on Facetime multiple times a day if not together and I also would see her 2-3 times a week and I would sleepover most weekends so thats why i was so surprised by her reaction to me coming over.

just fucking lol

Was really Tyrone in her apartment but he didn't want to admit he was cucked by BBC

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Another beyta normie gets cucked.
It's not really news.
It's the natural course of things.
I hope he stops simping, gets jacked, gets plastic surgery and darktriadmaxxes.
But we both know he won't and he'll keep getting cucked by Chad(or Tyrone).
It's in his DNA after all. Born to get cucked.

• +1
Another beyta normie gets cucked.
It's not really news.
It's the natural course of things.
I hope he stops simping, gets jacked, gets plastic surgery and darktriadmaxxes.
But we both know he won't and he'll keep getting cucked by Chad(or Tyrone).
It's in his DNA after all. Born to get cucked.
if it's in his DNA how tf is he gonna darktriadmaxx huh, nigga?

He should monkmax

Just a foid cheating who cares tbh what's new. That guy's a cuck

• +1