Caught my mom flirting w a family friend parent

D

Deleted member 32410

This nigga is the dad of one of my friends in this big family friend group. The dad nigga first tried to humiliate my dad by saying he must be 5’6 max when he’s really obv taller than that,

and then I saw my whore mother having a flirty 1 on 1 convo w this asshole after in the function .

My dads a nerdy type but it’s so blackpilling to see how the dynamics of chad bullying normie never change. gonna rope.

The worst part is the other guy isn’t even chad he’s high LTN my dad is just Subhuman lmao

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, pentamogged9000, Kasanova and 8 others
AWALT is law
Not even your mother is safe!
Brutal betabux pill

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I'm sorry man , try to get a revenge somehow if your dad is a bit weak you have to defend your honor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, pentamogged9000, Kasanova and 6 others
This nigga is the dad of one of my friends in this big family friend group. The dad nigga first tried to humiliate my dad by saying he must be 5’6 max when he’s really 5’9 and then I saw my whore mother having a flirty 1 on 1 convo w this asshole after in the function .

My dads a nerdy type but it’s so blackpilling to see how the dynamics of chad bullying normie never change. gonna rope.

The worst part is the other guy isn’t even chad he’s high LTN my dad is just Subhuman lmao
Real i was the one

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32410
  • +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66 and lowiqNormie
JFL at u cuck. if someone said that to my dad, i'd be punching his face in less than hour

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall, pentamogged9000 and 8 others
rape him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, pentamogged9000, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 8 others
JFL at u cuck. if someone said that to my dad, i'd be punching his face in less than hour
Delusions, Aspirations and dreams from Bangladesh. “Less than an hour” nigga what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, dantemaxxing, BobbyJindalsTwin and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nulll and Deleted member 32410
Delusions, Aspirations and dreams from Bangladesh.
what delusions retard? are u afraid of fighting? go to their doors and tell him if u make fun of my dad again. i will rape your child.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Sixdaysinfallujah66, bradpittshairline and 3 others
This nigga is the dad of one of my friends in this big family friend group. The dad nigga first tried to humiliate my dad by saying he must be 5’6 max when he’s really obv taller than that,

and then I saw my whore mother having a flirty 1 on 1 convo w this asshole after in the function .

Bro and his dad are getting cucked

what should u even do in situation like this

• +1
what should u even do in situation like this
I mog this dad nigga and his son, so it’s fine. The dad nigfa even asked to take a selfie with me and his son lmao and he sent it in the GC . Weird ahh fr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, hydralxck and 6 others
mogging them wont stop ur mom flirting with the nigga :lul:
Fuck em bro I can’t control if she likes mouse dick over rat cock. Let her do what she wants. It’s just brutal when reality hits it kills ur childhood, moments like these

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Kasanova and 4lt.Real

beat that faggot up

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Deleted member 32410

There is a lesson here though. Game works the dude mogged your dad verbally and she then liked him.

• JFL

beat the shit out of him or you're a cuck

There is a lesson here though. Game works the dude mogged your dad verbally and she then liked him.
Nah he mogs him though he’s high ltn, much better than my 2.4/10 dad, and he height mogs my dad 2, all this in addition to an NT mog

Nah he mogs him though he’s high ltn, much better than my 2.4/10 dad, and he height mogs my dad 2, all this in addition to an NT mog
What was the convo that was flirty how do you know it wasn't just a friendship convo?

it's not over yet, ropemaxx him asap.

im grateful my mom is of upstanding moral character and virtue

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
the west is cucked beyond repair

this thread is so fucking funny :lul: :lul: anyway sorry about your mom bro that sucks

beat them both :feelsez:

I Love You Heart GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Caught my mom teaching her friends that men are tools to use. Mind you my mom settled for gigachad boomer dad, who was dirt poor.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kasanova and PseudoMaxxer
you need revenge fr bro, not even joking.

That’s just disrespect, if he does it again tell him to fuck off and if he keeps doing it rape him or beat him up

Caught my mom teaching her friends that men are tools to use. Mind you my mom settled for gigachad boomer dad, who was dirt poor.
my mom is ultra woke, hates my dad and says that he doesn’t do shit while he work 15h a day.

She stays home cleaning and stuff and says my dad is useless and if it wasn’t for her he wouldn’t be anyone.

Mind you my mom was an HTB and my dad a HTN when young, she got ruined by her woke friedns

my mom is ultra woke, hates my dad and says that he doesn’t do shit while he work 15h a day.

She stays home cleaning and stuff and says my dad is useless and if it wasn’t for her he wouldn’t be anyone.

Mind you my mom was an HTB and my dad a HTN when young, she got ruined by her woke friedns
My dad is never home, maybe only 1 hour, but hes highly respected in our family for being a chad, and also extremely social. I mire him hard, cause he was exactly like me but became social during puberty. Hes italian whos very outgoing etc. But hes maybe 1 hour in our house per day depsite being over 80. per week maybe less than 10 hours. Despite his office being maybe 10 meters from us. My dad had crazy chad stories, how women threw shoes at him, how he might have a son in germany. And shit like that, whils't my mom were normie, i couldve easily been htn, but unfortunately became recessed, through bad habits. Atleast i can take over my dads companies and become something. Still a sour taste in my mouth-
Quick edit-
My mom litteraly said she read about redpill despite being 60, she moderates this history channel on facebook and she's like ultra woke. But i joke about calling her a jew, and she once gifted me a book called " The fall of the third reich"

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
My dad is never home, maybe only 1 hour, but hes highly respected in our family for being a chad, and also extremely social. I mire him hard, cause he was exactly like me but became social during puberty. Hes italian whos very outgoing etc. But hes maybe 1 hour in our house per day depsite being over 80. per week maybe less than 10 hours. Despite his office being maybe 10 meters from us. My dad had crazy chad stories, how women threw shoes at him, how he might have a son in germany. And shit like that, whils't my mom were normie, i couldve easily been htn, but unfortunately became recessed, through bad habits. Atleast i can take over my dads companies and become something. Still a sour taste in my mouth-
Quick edit-
My mom litteraly said she read about redpill despite being 60, she moderates this history channel on facebook and she's like ultra woke. But i joke about calling her a jew, and she once gifted me a book called " The fall of the third reich"
lucky, how old are you btw?

I admire my dad too tbh, he’s the most high T person i know.

never once lazy or didn’t go to work, rn he got surgery and he’s home but he still goes for runs and can’t stand being home not doing anything. he’s almost 60

Next time you see him just call him daddy.

death before dishonor, take one for your dad.

lucky, how old are you btw?

I admire my dad too tbh, he’s the most high T person i know.

never once lazy or didn’t go to work, rn he got surgery and he’s home but he still goes for runs and can’t stand being home not doing anything. he’s almost 60
I'm 18, i aspire to become my dad, he does excersises everyday at his room. He hates being home, hes a paid politician, apart many groups, owns like 3 companies.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer