Caught my moms affair.... (GTFIH)

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
It's so over guys.

1 year ago my mom (american, white) had an affair with some dude from the UK jfl. Online texting, that kind of stuff. Meanwhile she's in her 40s with 7 kids. And my dad works hard trying to take care of all us kids while she does shit.

Today I was checking telegram, a chat messaging app, usually used for international/discreet communication. (I used it a lot back when I was into conspiracy type shit because we get banned from all other platforms)

And I notice my mom in telegram, and it says she's online. She's online so much - when she made an account I got her automatically added as a contact, but I don't think she could see me. I just ignored it.
Then today it randomly fucking clicked - why the fuck does she have this app, and why is she on it so much?
Then I realized how low IQ I had been not to see what was going on here. I messaged my sister, she agreed it's suspicious and I agreed that when I get home from class I'll take her phone and check.

I asked her why she had that app when she got home, she said it's to use with her colleagues at work because android and ios can't send videos to each other (complete bullshit btw. this is when I knew something is up for sure)

I took the phone and she started freaking out, completely guilty body language. We started yelling at each other and I said this is bullshit you're 100% guilty. She then goes like "ok yeah i am guilty, yeah i am bitch, you dont know my story" and tries to divert the argument like all women do when they argue. I wasn't taking that bullshit then 5 min later she switches to "i'm not guilty wtf!" like her previous confession just never happened. She's shaking, screaming at me, fidgeting and shit, body language = 100% guilty. I say if you're not guilty, just show me telegram, just show me that a group chat between you and your coworkers exist. She refuses and makes up a million excuses.
I then say "you're guilty" and walk out, I come back in 5min later because I suspected she'd be on telegram deleting contacts/msgs and wanted to catch her red handed - I come back in, ask her to show me her contact list, I get a glimpse - NO group chat, NO contacts, nothing. She deleted all her shit. Guilty.

Just lol. In her 40s, mother of 7 (2 of which are still in elementary school).

This happened almost exactly (with modern technology though) like what I was reading about in this old book from the 50s ("My Life as a Pimp" by iceberg slim) about how the authors mom cheated on his nice, god-fearing, hard working dad with some bum.
I swear this is no fucking larp, guys. It all took place today.

Women are really subhuman trash and they never change. I'll never respect a woman in my life ever again after this day.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 14774, Baldingman1998 and 35 others
FAue94sWUAQD6NL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, wagbox, datboijj and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Baldingman1998, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
and why am i telling this autistic forum. fuck this shit. im going to bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Shrek2OnDvD, lasthope and 3 others
F96371EB F989 4EFB A803 189BAB89F565

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, n0rthface, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Your whore mother deserves side chad dick

If they never met it's not a real cheating

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7098, fogdart and 3 others
why is ur dad still with her jfl? u should at least convince him to leave for his own dignity.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, johncruz12345, Deleted member and 1 other person
I’m sorry op. But your dad is also ethnic so not surprising.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, lutte, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and gamma
7 kids by 41...
not simping for women but it cant be a healthy relationship considering too your dad is ethinic and your mom is white

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 3573
Sorry lad I couldn't help it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, AlexAP, datboijj and 14 others
Kill her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and AlexanderTheGreat11
@Theodore Bagwell @PingPong thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14323
Are you gonna tell your dad or rest of family? Or blackmail your mom for something? IDK man that's a rough situation to be in

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
How do you know she had an affair tho

who she was talking to? young chad?
@PingPong @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Are you gonna tell your dad or rest of family? Or blackmail your mom for something? IDK man that's a rough situation to be in
No

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Eva Cudmore, turkproducer and Looks234
you should beat your mom up like a whore and then tell your father
if your father is NOT a CUCK, he should JOIN you and BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT WHORE too
If your father act like a CUCK and FORGIVE her, YOU SHOULD BEAT YOUR DAD AND FUCK THAT WHORE infront of THAT BETA CUCK

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, HowAmIAlive123, Ryan and 9 others
My dad's been texting this younger girl on facebook the problem is that he's 75 and he's been sending her money :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098, lutte and 16 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 5786
if your father is NOT a CUCK, he should JOIN you and BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT WHORE too
If your father act like a CUCK and FORGIVE her, YOU SHOULD BEAT YOUR DAD AND FUCK THAT WHORE infront of THAT BETA CUCK
No. I don't like my dad either. I mean he works hard but hes Always chimping out, screaming, etc. fuck them both.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and SeiGun
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 8202, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@PingPong @subhuman incel
I actually don't know how to deal with this problem. My dad's texting a girl on facebook, but has never met her and is sending her money :forcedsmile: He's 75 and my mom is like 60. My mom knows this but she keeps telling him to stop doing it, but he never stops. In my whole life since our room's walls are paper thin I've never heard my mom and dad have sex before. I've seen my dad's penis and it's pretty small :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, lutte, johncruz12345 and 3 others
I actually don't know how to deal with this problem. My dad's texting a girl on facebook, but has never met her and is sending her money :forcedsmile: He's 75 and my mom is like 60. My mom knows this but she keeps telling him to stop doing it, but he never stops. In my whole life since our room's walls are paper thin I've never heard my mom and dad have sex before. I've seen my dad's penis and it's pretty small :feelswah:
create girl account and catfish your dad

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, wagbox, Ryan and 6 others
Blackmail her into giving you a blowjob every night

Blackmail her into giving your dad a rimjob every night

What can you do OP? Nothing, if you tell your dad then normies will say it's your fault for spilling the tea, if you don't then you hide the truth from your dad. It's a lose lose situation.

blackmail her, once you’re satisfied with what you’ve gained go and spill the beans.

make sure you do it in a way that doesn’t put your dad in a situation to get divorce raped

if you don’t do this, you’re a pathetic cuck who has 0 respect for your dad. your mother is acting like a college ho, don’t allow her to get away with this. cheating parents are cancer

ofc you do all this in gta 5!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
blackmail her, once you’re satisfied with what you’ve gained go and spill the beans.

make sure you do it in a way that doesn’t put your dad in a situation to get divorce raped

if you don’t do this, you’re a pathetic cuck who has 0 respect for your dad. your mother is acting like a college ho, don’t allow her to get away with this. cheating parents are cancer
what is blacmail?

It's so over guys.

1 year ago my mom (american, white) had an affair with some dude from the UK jfl. Online texting, that kind of stuff. Meanwhile she's in her 40s with 7 kids. And my dad works hard trying to take care of all us kids while she does shit.

Today I was checking telegram, a chat messaging app, usually used for international/discreet communication. (I used it a lot back when I was into conspiracy type shit because we get banned from all other platforms)

And I notice my mom in telegram, and it says she's online. She's online so much - when she made an account I got her automatically added as a contact, but I don't think she could see me. I just ignored it.
Then today it randomly fucking clicked - why the fuck does she have this app, and why is she on it so much?
Then I realized how low IQ I had been not to see what was going on here. I messaged my sister, she agreed it's suspicious and I agreed that when I get home from class I'll take her phone and check.

I asked her why she had that app when she got home, she said it's to use with her colleagues at work because android and ios can't send videos to each other (complete bullshit btw. this is when I knew something is up for sure)

I took the phone and she started freaking out, completely guilty body language. We started yelling at each other and I said this is bullshit you're 100% guilty. She then goes like "ok yeah i am guilty, yeah i am bitch, you dont know my story" and tries to divert the argument like all women do when they argue. I wasn't taking that bullshit then 5 min later she switches to "i'm not guilty wtf!" like her previous confession just never happened. She's shaking, screaming at me, fidgeting and shit, body language = 100% guilty. I say if you're not guilty, just show me telegram, just show me that a group chat between you and your coworkers exist. She refuses and makes up a million excuses.
I then say "you're guilty" and walk out, I come back in 5min later because I suspected she'd be on telegram deleting contacts/msgs and wanted to catch her red handed - I come back in, ask her to show me her contact list, I get a glimpse - NO group chat, NO contacts, nothing. She deleted all her shit. Guilty.

Just lol. In her 40s, mother of 7 (2 of which are still in elementary school).

This happened almost exactly (with modern technology though) like what I was reading about in this old book from the 50s ("My Life as a Pimp" by iceberg slim) about how the authors mom cheated on his nice, god-fearing, hard working dad with some bum.
I swear this is no fucking larp, guys. It all took place today.

Women are really subhuman trash and they never change. I'll never respect a woman in my life ever again after this day.
what's your dad's psl and height? and your mom's?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Your family reminds me of local gypsies. They usually have 5-10 kids. Like why would you have so many kids unless you are millionaire? Has your dad never heard of "condoms"?

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
Your family reminds me of local gypsies. They usually have 5-10 kids. Like why would you have so many kids unless you are millionaire? Has your dad never heard of "condoms"?
Keeo crying for SinanSakicmaxers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
My dad's been texting this younger girl on facebook the problem is that he's 75 and he's been sending her money :hnghn:
Link your dad's FB. I already have an ewhoring account ready. Will make thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Baldingman1998, lutte and 2 others
Bruh expose her to your entire family, she deserves it. No matter what, there is never an excuse to cheat. Also tell your dad

Tell your dad or you will always regret it

>she then goes like "ok yeah i am guilty, yeah i am bitch, you dont know my story"

her story being she married an ethnic :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, CFW432 and Deleted member 8202
Didn't you say you're in your early 20s? So your dad had you in his mid 50s while your mom was late 30s? No wonder you're clinically deformed.

This probably would've happened in human prehistory tbh. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Btw half white half brown people mog, how do you look OP?