Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Does anyone here have it?

So far my results are measly.

Second day:
Sefsg

after 20 days:

IMG 0398

On day four or so it looked really good, like bloodflow could have been cutoff in the upper part of the ear, but then I smashed again next day and it bled, so maybe that was a bad idea. Should I wait for several days in between sessions?

here is how it looked promising on day 4:

IMG 0117

(don't tell me I shouldnt get it, I dont care)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OgreMaxxing, lutte, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Indeed bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
utter retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Fosoba, aspieSavage and 8 others
bro its a legit deformity, some wrestlers in my highschool had it, and it grossed ppl out. You are dumb af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, aspieSavage, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
bro its a legit deformity, some wrestlers in my highschool had it, and it grossed ppl out. You are dumb af
Ye. Imagine having it as an adult. Wouldn't look good at a job.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Mirin looksmaxxing dedication

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Mouthbreath, fras and 1 other person
looksmin.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noor, eduardkoopman and lutte
You are retarded

You do realize women like positive traits right? It makes no sense that a woman would find a mutilated ear attractive. You are just ruining your life.

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233
imagine being a self proclaimed black pilled looksmaxxer and thinking any body gives half a fucking piece of shit about ears

Will cauliflower ears make you more masculine? In a sense, maybe. But it's exactly the equivalent to eating shit to quell your hunger, or fucking your mom when you're horny. And this is coming from a guy that bonesmashed for 3 years. No body cares about ears. your masuclinity is in ur lower third and skull, stop this fuckery

imagine being a self proclaimed black pilled looksmaxxer and thinking any body gives half a fucking piece of shit about ears

Will cauliflower ears make you more masculine? In a sense, maybe. But it's exactly the equivalent to eating shit to quell your hunger, or fucking your mom when you're horny. And this is coming from a guy that bonesmashed for 3 years. No body cares about ears. your masuclinity is in ur lower third and skull, stop this fuckery
I'm not even going to put forth this theory because nobody gives a shit anyways and I just get called retarded.
But look at every birdcel ever. They all have these relatively small angled childlike looking ears, I'm a birdcel as well and I have them too. They look like shit and cauliflower will be an improvement for these people together with otoplasty. Those bulbeous looking ears take angularity away from my face, it smoothens out the hard lines of my face which is a bad thing. In the grand scheme of things ears matter very little as long as they're not huge dumbo ears, but they do have a little effect. (also I feel like I get free otoplasty, when I show them how "ugly" my ears look once I have cauliflower)

I'm not even going to put forth this theory because nobody gives a shit anyways and I just get called retarded.
But look at every birdcel ever. They all have these relatively small angled childlike looking ears, I'm a birdcel as well and I have them too. They look like shit and cauliflower will be an improvement for these people together with otoplasty. Those bulbeous looking ears take angularity away from my face, it smoothens out the hard lines of my face which is a bad thing. In the grand scheme of things ears matter very little as long as they're not huge dumbo ears, but they do have a little effect. (also I feel like I get free otoplasty, when I show them how "ugly" my ears look once I have cauliflower)

This makes no fucking sense. First of all, your theory is wrong. Ear size is completely independent of skull size. Me and my dad have hyper masucline skulls that are 99th percentile in every single measurement, and my ears are small, they completely disappear in our dark thick lion manes (hair). My mom has bigger ears than me

Also bigger ears would make your bird skull look even worse. At least your ears are proportional to your sub-animal kingdom bird skull

get a big lower third and das it mane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Alexanderr
What a retard.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Mouthbreath and noor
This makes no fucking sense. First of all, your theory is wrong. Ear size is completely independent of skull size. Me and my dad have hyper masucline skulls that are 99th percentile in every single measurement, and my ears are small, they completely disappear in our dark thick lion manes (hair). My mom has bigger ears than me

Also bigger ears would make your bird skull look even worse. At least your ears are proportional to your sub-animal kingdom bird skull

get a big lower third and das it mane
good for you

but my theory is not wrong, can't be assed to show you examples though

never saw a single birdcel that didnt have this exact ear shape, and I have looked at a shitton of birdcels

good for you

but my theory is not wrong, can't be assed to show you examples though

never saw a single birdcel that didnt have this exact ear shape, and I have looked at a shitton of birdcels

you don't understand. despite your theory being wrong, it doesn't even matter if it's wrong or not. addressing your ears when it comes to fixing your bird skull is like a mangled acidfaced cartel machete attack survivor getting a rhinoplasty. no body cares about ur ears. u need to fix your jaws

you don't understand. despite your theory being wrong, it doesn't even matter if it's wrong or not. addressing your ears when it comes to fixing your bird skull is like a mangled acidfaced cartel machete attack survivor getting a rhinoplasty. no body cares about ur ears. u need to fix your jaws
- my theory is right
- I understand and even stated before that nobody cares about birdcels, everybody hates them
- I also said that ears make up a small part of the looks equation. That doesnt mean though that its not necessary to fix them. Everything matters. But I get what you mean, I should focus on my jaws, which I do. I can run several softmaxing routines at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
- my theory is right
- I understand and even stated before that nobody cares about birdcels, everybody hates them
- I also said that ears make up a small part of the looks equation. That doesnt mean though that its not necessary to fix them. Everything matters. But I get what you mean, I should focus on my jaws, which I do. I can run several softmaxing routines at the same time.
Stop the theory.

JUST.STOP.THE.THEORY.

CHADS FUCK JBS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEORY.

Stop the theory.

JUST.STOP.THE.THEORY.

CHADS FUCK JBS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEORY.

Single digit IQ OP, u will regret this. (y)

I like how there’s an IQ requirement to ascend

I remember Joe Rogan making fun of guys giving themselves cauliflower ear to look hard

What about your eyes?

- my theory is right
Your theory isn't correct, it's just not disprovable with science, however, you didn't use that to prove it in the first place, so it can be dismissed with my anecdotes just like how you asserted it with anecdotes

I understand your point, I'm saying it's completely unnecessary to fix them unless you have laterally flanging dumbo ears. Small ears aren't a problem