• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
This is like modern day africa bro. Nothing new to me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and The Dude Abides
Child bearing hips :soy:

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
"The only way to short circuit the hypergamy is for her to decide on her own that you are the absolute best she is ever and could ever do and then you get to suffer with her lack of self-esteem, which if you help her work on that again starts up the hypergamy. If she's decided you are the best she has ever and could ever do AND you can provoke her caregiver instincts, only then do you get something approaching what men generally seek when they say love. Of course, that takes a ton of work and could blow up at any moment.. Doll is probably better option for the vast majority. "

some youtube basement philosopher talking bout sex dolls. Man they need to slap that silicone doll on a DARPA robot already. Shit could curbstomp chad, cook, clean and suck my dick. You could program it to love you. Ya its fake love but still more loyal than a foid.

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
"The only way to short circuit the hypergamy is for her to decide on her own that you are the absolute best she is ever and could ever do and then you get to suffer with her lack of self-esteem, which if you help her work on that again starts up the hypergamy. If she's decided you are the best she has ever and could ever do AND you can provoke her caregiver instincts, only then do you get something approaching what men generally seek when they say love. Of course, that takes a ton of work and could blow up at any moment.. Doll is probably better option for the vast majority. "

some youtube basement philosopher talking bout sex dolls. Man they need to slap that silicone doll on a DARPA robot already. Shit could curbstomp chad, cook, clean and suck my dick. You could program it to love you. Ya its fake love but still more loyal than a foid.
Agreed.
There was already backlash from places which rented sex dolls and femishits ended up getting them banned.

• +1
Agreed.
There was already backlash from places which rented sex dolls and femishits ended up getting them banned.
Literal whores were losing business from these sexdoll brothels:feelskek: That just proves how replaceable they are when it comes to just sex. All thats left is household chores then finally pretending they like you which shouldn't be hard since it's just programming. Hell you could say the doll's love is more real since it's viewable in code. No scams there

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
anals me

• +1

Not funny tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome