Cavill vs Pitt, who mogs who

Who mogs

• Pitt

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • Cavill

Votes: 41 44.6%

• Total voters
@pizza @Kingkellz what are your thoughts. I think it's close, but prime Brad Pitt was literally unmoggable. He's like a fusion of a final fantasy character and western comic character. Not only did he ooze masculinity, but he also looked incredibly angelic at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
muq4YcbJ2Ecz1tl0_zLoXHgSj_ntqx5w8Gluwkr_MgE.jpg

Vs

f1801f9b1c359ad02619d0b76df5ac45.jpg
Both are around 9's in their primes, Pitt slightly mogs because of eye area IMO

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312

Prime Pitt is like a 9-9.25
Prime Cavill like a 8.75-9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member and 1 other person
Cavil features are so godlike that even without a very good eye area(his aye area is not bad) and a very bad hairline he still manage to look like a greek god sculpted figure

Probably one of the most handsome man ever. He is the epitomy of an attractive male. Never saw a single woman that doesnt fall for this guy young or mature. Imagine being side by side with this man, the aura of his looks are simply intimidating and offensive. He makes 99% ppl around him look like shit even in hollywood.

Bradpitt is a god also, but minor god compared to Cavil. Potentially speaking, Cavil couldve be even more good looking if he wanted to improve his eye area and fix his hair recession. But he dont give a shit cause hes already god even with falios.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AscendingHero and Deleted member 4430
Cavil features are so godlike that even without a very good eye area(his aye area is not bad) and a very bad hairline he still manage to look like a greek god sculpted figure

Probably one of the most handsome man ever. He is the epitomy of an attractive male. Never saw a single woman that doesnt fall for this guy young or mature. Imagine being side by side with this man, the aura of his looks are simply intimidating and offensive. He makes 99% ppl around him look like shit even in hollywood.

Bradpitt is a god also, but minor god compared to Cavil. Potentially speaking, Cavil couldve be even more good looking if he wanted to improve his eye area and fix his hair recession. But he dont give a shit cause hes already god even with falios.
Attachments 6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11053, Hey dont talk to me and 1 other person
@pizza @Kingkellz what are your thoughts. I think it's close, but prime Brad Pitt was literally unmoggable. He's like a fusion of a final fantasy character and western comic character. Not only did he ooze masculinity, but he also looked incredibly angelic at the same time.
Not to mention in motion. Most models have their angles but put looked like that all around. Very impressive

Everyone who isnt self hating cuck knows that pitt mogs

• +1
Reactions: zeke714, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member
Brad Pitt is the epitome of a Maesthetic Chad. Cavill is more brute with worse eye area. Pitt moggs

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Momoa is a literal rhinoceros
Everybody look ridiculous beside him

Jason Momoa's flaw is he's basically a larger version of the framecel. His clavicles are narrow and slopped.

Objectively he's wide.

But relatively quite narrow.

He looks legit framecelish in some pics.

These pics, looks fine.
Jason Mamoa

003 Jason Momoas Hottest Moments 003

Now he's a framecel.
maxresdefault.jpg

Jason-Momoa-Workout-Progress-Pictures.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987
cavill

Both have great pheno, Cavill have more class, Pitt more appeal. I thinks prime Pitt>prime Cavill.

it's his only weakness, but besides that I think he phenomogs momoa. Though momoa heightmogs him and dimorphism mogs him. Just prefference at that point both are terachads.
his eye is far from optimal as well, also his palate

brad pitt no comparison here

i wonder how was brad pitt childhood