Cavill vs pitt

Who mogs

• Total voters
Cavil>pitt
Jfl at copers meanwhile Henry is an actual bone mogger while brad Pitt is a masseter frauder

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and whitegymmax
@Beastchodecode whats funny. Pitts are way better

@Beastchodecode vote nigga

There is no point in comparing them autistically by PSL or any other gay standards we have here.

WOMEN HAVE DECIDED THIS LONG AGO.

And the verdict is:

PITT > CAVILL

even though personally i would give a slight edge to cavill. Pitt is simply considered more attractive BY WOMEN.
Btw women go crazy for Cavill

Watch any youtube video when they comapring some actors and Cavill always most commented

He destroys Pitt in the term of females hard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Artemis
HEAR ME OUT
PITT IS ON FIN OBVIOUSLY, LOOK AT HIS CHILD
Pitt is super based and redpilled

He has whole knowledge from here for ages

• +1
Reactions: Eren
lol st using professional photos if cavill and candids for pitt. biased ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and DelonLover1999
lol st using professional photos if cavill and candids for pitt. biased ass nigga
No one gives a shit if they’re candids or professional shoots. These are their absolute best pics that always get posted here

Jesus who cares. Nobody here can ever have those looks.

No one gives a shit if they’re candids or professional shoots. These are their absolute best pics that always get posted here
not true

cavill take this one

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
IMG 0305

goddamn

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Yes he does better spacing brows browridgw under eyes color pfl. And even if pitt does take eyes cavill still decimates
Pitt has better pfl, color is almost the same lol. Undereye? Tie. Cavill has the insane browridge going for him, but pitt edges him in UEE (cavill has a bit too much) and tilt.

I agree that Cavill mogs, but it's pretty close tbh

I think brad pitt looks better

Pitt has better pfl, color is almost the same lol. Undereye? Tie. Cavill has the insane browridge going for him, but pitt edges him in UEE (cavill has a bit too much) and tilt.

Correction: cavill's uee is fine, but the overall orbital protuberance could look better from the front. Pitt still has a better medial canthus, tho.

• +1

IMG 9985
IMG 9986 IMG 9988
Cavill has slightly more white showing o. The sides of his eyes but that’s negligible his eye spacing is better though at .467 ipd and .95 eyes apart vs pitt .45 almost off but not quite but less than .9 eyes apart This classifies as close set eyes also looking at some of their pics cavills eyes look brighter but could be cause of lighting.
Now where the real eye mog starts much better brows lower set thicker darker and more positively tilted. Cavill ratio are much better. Lower third ratios mainly and a few eye and nose. Also features wise cavill mogs(zygos, lip chin and nose shape. Also higher bone density. Like this isnt close at all cavill is easily 9+ pitt barely competes with guys like depp and DiCaprio

View attachment 2407427View attachment 2407428View attachment 2407430
Cavill has slightly more white showing o. The sides of his eyes but that’s negligible his eye spacing is better though at .467 ipd and .95 eyes apart vs pitt .45 almost off but not quite but less than .9 eyes apart This classifies as close set eyes also looking at some of their pics cavills eyes look brighter but could be cause of lighting.
Now where the real eye mog starts much better brows lower set thicker darker and more positively tilted. Cavill ratio are much better. Lower third ratios mainly and a few eye and nose. Also features wise cavill mogs(zygos, lip chin and nose shape. Also higher bone density. Like this isnt close at all cavill is easily 9+ pitt barely competes with guys like depp and DiCaprio
pitt is raising hos eyebrows in that pic

anything from 0.45 to 0.47 esr is just as ideal tbh (for caucasians)

also if pitts esr was higher, his midface would become too compact

the pfl part cant be ignored, medial canthus too.

autists here like to meme about negative hooding, but it can look very good

take pitts best candids and compare them with cavills, and i think you’ll see his eye area is better, especially from the front angle

but overall cavill mogs imo. better lower third, angularity. And he absolutely decimates pitt in profile. One of the best in the world, tbh

his skull is small for his body tho, but its a minor failo imo

• +1
pitt is raising hos eyebrows in that pic

anything from 0.45 to 0.47 esr is just as ideal tbh (for caucasians)

also if pitts esr was higher, his midface would become too compact

the pfl part cant be ignored, medial canthus too.

autists here like to meme about negative hooding, but it can look very good

take pitts best candids and compare them with cavills, and i think you’ll see his eye area is better, especially from the front angle

but overall cavill mogs imo. better lower third, angularity. And he absolutely decimates pitt in profile. One of the best in the world, tbh

his skull is small for his body tho, but its a minor failo imo
Pfl cavill takes slightly. Also the eyebrow part i wasnt using that pic for reference if you scoop through his pics his eyebrows are medium- high set while cavill is low.
What would you rate each face only

Pfl cavill takes slightly. Also the eyebrow part i wasnt using that pic for reference if you scoop through his pics his eyebrows are medium- high set while cavill is low.
What would you rate each face only
pitt 6.5 cavill 6.75-7

• +1