CBD Oil is lowkey the best lookmax for your sleep. We sleep better when we are in a paralytic state & CBD Oil does this for you!

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Sleep is the key to development and maintenance of our aesthetics, you need CBD.

As well as lowering your cortisol levels, which allows your skin AND metabolism to be in it's best knick.

Lower inhibition = Better skin, bone, muscle and hair development/maintenance.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You should get a sponsor with a quality CBD brand @Master you utter square marketing clown.

Instead of selling garments that scream; 'I am a member of a site that's made up of largely incels'.

Get 20% off for your users. Be making money and doing good for the community.

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten and niqfan625
Make me marketing director @Master

just smoke dope

Dude if i start spending money on CBD instead of THC my already smallish penis will turn into a vagina 100%.

Smokin on mandarin hash 20 eur a gram im going broke

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Dude if i start spending money on CBD instead of THC my already smallish penis will turn into a vagina 100%.

Smokin on mandarin hash 20 eur a gram im going broke

Lol you're talking to a man that's been on CBD on and off for over 4-5 years now.

I came off and came back on recently.

It's SICK.

If you wanna be a bum that smokes weed and reaps the benefits but also the negatives from it, that's you.

Canabis has benefits and negatives. The negatives are what kills your collagen and ages you, as well as sedating you mentally. You wanna live an inauthentic sedated life? Do you bruv. Stupid ass wigga.

Lol you're talking to a man that's been on CBD on and off for over 4-5 years now.

I came off and came back on recently.

It's SICK.

If you wanna be a bum that smokes weed and reaps the benefits but also the negatives from it, that's you.

Canabis has benefits and negatives. The negatives are what kills your collagen and ages you, as well as sedating you mentally. You wanna live an inauthentic sedated life? Do you bruv. Stupid ass wigga.
You know what, after 8 years of weed smoking and 4 years of daily weed smoking I can safely say that THC does cuck you mentally. Brain fog is constant but I kinda like it.
The only good thing abt THC is that it might decrease DHT levels. I kinda believe the few studies made, THC abuse kinda feels like Post finasteride syndrome.

I should try CBD to quit, as of rn i am on a 4 year daily weed streak

• +1
You know what, after 8 years of weed smoking and 4 years of daily weed smoking I can safely say that THC does cuck you mentally. Brain fog is constant but I kinda like it.
The only good thing abt THC is that it might decrease DHT levels. I kinda believe the few studies made, THC abuse kinda feels like Post finasteride syndrome.

I should try CBD to quit, as of rn i am on a 4 year daily weed streak

'But I kinda like it' LOOOOOL

I have the Chad hair gene so don't care about DHT levels but I get you bro.

You should go with CBD man. You don't wanna be one of those men at 30 still blazing up a joint every day to feel normal.

'But I kinda like it' LOOOOOL

I have the Chad hair gene so don't care about DHT levels but I get you bro.

You should go with CBD man. You don't wanna be one of those men at 30 still blazing up a joint every day to feel normal.
Ye i have seen you and you do have chad hair genetics. The first reason i use weed is mostly.for insomnia, thats why im so dependant on it.
Should rlly give CBD a shot

• +1
Junkie

• Hmm...
Can you show or link anything that proves the benefits of cbd oil?

Do you know anything that helps against depression and being unable to sleep therefore?

im using melatonin

Sleep is the key to development and maintenance of our aesthetics, you need CBD.

As well as lowering your cortisol levels, which allows your skin AND metabolism to be in it's best knick.

Lower inhibition = Better skin, bone, muscle and hair development/maintenance.
crackhead