CCW Bimax alternative (downgrown recessed mouthbreathing braces cels)

G

greycel

Bronze
The few people whom this concerns often have a high gonial angle, with a short ramus, crooked nose, long midface, terrible undereye support, recessed maxilla, short mandible, recessed chin, lowish IPD, often time narrow jaw. This is the worst of the worst in all regards, and this effects EVERY part of your face, because it was never formed correctly... your craniofacial development is not ideal. Intact, you are one of the unluckiest mf alive.

So you were a mouthbreather as a baby/kid. Then your parents look at your buck teeth a few years later and ask why do you have a Class 2 malloclusion (overbite). You make it worse by biting your nails as a child and now you are truly screwed. So they decide to give you braces to "fix" your teeth. Doing so, they push back your maxilla BEFORE your pubescent years start, and match your bite with your downward grown mandible. Also your mandible has been prevented from growing to its full length. You have elastics, but for some reason your problem isn't fixed. You have to get 4 premolar extractions to make room, due to crowding, during the start of your puberty.

You take off your braces 7 years later, after your puberty is over.

You lost before you could even start.
Once at birth, once at puberty.

Your zygos are now anteriorly recessed permanently, your maxilla is now recessed from what it could've been. Your mandible too. You have dark circles 24/7 due to recessed infraorbital rims. In a few years, your skin will start to sag and your malar fat and periorbital fat will fall down (making your dark circles VantaBlack tier). Making you seem 30+ in early 20s. All because you took the worst route at every turn.

So, it's all hopeless. You stumble on looksmax and find out about Bimax. Maybe this will be your saviour. After all, you can do a CCW rotation and in theory that should reverse the downward growth right?

No.

The falios with Bimax + BSSO is that after a CWW bimax, you will not achieve a change in gonial angle or ramus length or inward gonions. Your nose would likely still be crooked, unless you opt for a high cut lf1. Your undereye support and zygos are still on life support.

If you decide to use jaw angle implants, you will have to be VERY careful as they have a very high chance of coming out uncanny or too sharp. Likewise, inframalar implants, paranasal implants, septorhino and fat grafting all carry their risks. You need them all to be perfect and work with each other.

What I thought of that could work, I tried on myself.

Instead of Bimax and BSSO for a rotation effect, just chew/clench. It is a natural change in the skull, USING the skull. It worked for me, I had very inward gonions and a very steep gonial angle with a small ramus. After clenching lightly during the day and night, my phitrum got slightly longer and chin got slightly smaller (ratio is still 1:2.5+). It only took 4-6 months. My masseter increased, but most importantly my ramus length increased and my gonial angle decreased. My gonions went from very inwards to neutral. It essentially mimicked a CCW rotation, and fixed all 3 of the aspects that Bimax cannot. I am in early 20s right now.

Now your angle is somewhat fine, your ramus is longer, you have a wider jaw and your gonions are no longer inwards but are either straight or outwards. So now, get a Bimax + BSSO for projection and have the implants to correct the downgrowth and fix the harmony.

Then, tell your future kids to breathe through their nose and its importance, so this cycle ends with you.

(bare in mind, this may not work for everyone but it did for me)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eiei, SeriousAscension, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Drnd pseudoscience

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, SeriousAscension, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Just mew tbh

The few people whom this concerns often have a high gonial angle, with a short ramus, crooked nose, long midface, terrible undereye support, recessed maxilla, short mandible, recessed chin, lowish IPD, often time narrow jaw. This is the worst of the worst in all regards, and this effects EVERY part of your face, because it was never formed correctly... your craniofacial development is not ideal. Intact, you are one of the unluckiest mf alive.

So you were a mouthbreather as a baby/kid. Then your parents look at your buck teeth a few years later and ask why do you have a Class 2 malloclusion (overbite). You make it worse by biting your nails as a child and now you are truly screwed. So they decide to give you braces to "fix" your teeth. Doing so, they push back your maxilla BEFORE your pubescent years start, and match your bite with your downward grown mandible. Also your mandible has been prevented from growing to its full length. You have elastics, but for some reason your problem isn't fixed. You have to get 4 premolar extractions to make room, due to crowding, during the start of your puberty.

Your zygos are now anteriorly recessed permanently, your maxilla is now recessed from what it could've been. Your mandible too. You have dark circles 24/7 due to recessed infraorbital rims. In a few years, your skin will start to sag and your malar fat and periorbital fat will fall down (making your dark circles VantaBlack tier). Making you seem 30+ in early 20s. All because you took the worst route at every turn.

So, it's all hopeless. You stumble on looksmax and find out about Bimax. Maybe this will be your saviour. After all, you can do a CCW rotation and in theory that should reverse the downward growth right?

No.

The falios with Bimax + BSSO is that after a CWW bimax, you will not achieve a change in gonial angle or ramus length or inward gonions. Your nose would likely still be crooked, unless you opt for a high cut lf1. Your undereye support and zygos are still on life support.

If you decide to use jaw angle implants, you will have to be VERY careful as they have a very high chance of coming out uncanny or too sharp. Likewise, inframalar implants, paranasal implants, septorhino and fat grafting all carry their risks. You need them all to be perfect and work with each other.

Instead of Bimax and BSSO for a rotation effect, just chew/clench. It is a natural change in the skull, USING the skull. It worked for me, I had very inward gonions and a very steep gonial angle with a small ramus. After clenching lightly during the day and night, my phitrum got slightly longer and chin got slightly smaller (ratio is still 1:2.5+). It only took 4-6 months. My masseter increased, but most importantly my ramus length increased and my gonial angle decreased. My gonions went from very inwards to neutral. It essentially mimicked a CCW rotation, and fixed all 3 of the aspects that Bimax cannot. I am in early 20s right now.

Now your angle is somewhat fine, your ramus is longer, you have a wider jaw and your gonions are no longer inwards but are either straight or outwards. So now, get a Bimax + BSSO for projection and have the implants to correct the downgrowth and fix the harmony.

Then, tell your future kids to breathe through their nose and its importance, so this cycle ends with you.

Pictures? If ur unwilling to share public dm

Just mew tbh
Mewing can be debated, considering its long time span. However, this has undeniable proof. Just look at extreme examples for obvious results.

He went too far, but his gonions are very outwards, his gonial angle decreased and his ramus increased. All of these were considerable changes. Jaw also got wider.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 0
  • PRI_185538633.jpg
    PRI_185538633.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 0
Pictures? If ur unwilling to share public dm
Nah sorry man. I didn't take any before, I didn't think it would work this quickly, and partly I thought it was bs like mewing (although now I think hard mewing may hold some merit too).

Just do it for a month or two. If it is bs then you would lose nothing. But I am sure you will see marginal results in even that time frame, if you share a similar fate to me. Just make sure it is even for both, my left gonion is slightly more outwards so I'm chewing more on my right to make up for the imbalance.

Also don't do it at night. I did but apparently you use very high forces of clenching unconsciously when asleep. And that can lead to imbalance. Instead, just do it during the day. Have your teeth closed, but don't apply any heavy force. Your bite needs to be good for this, so that's why I said for people who had braces.

Also I wouldn't recommend doing this for a long time. I heard after years of this it could damage your enamel. But for half a year to 8 months you should be good. Most people I doubt would need anymore than that, you don't want your bigonial to be wider than your bizygomatic width. So wait for your masseter muscles to atrophy ig and restart if you see a decrease in jaw width up to desired point (or until you achieve desired ccw rotation of maxilla and mandible).

i wish it was true but clenching did nothing to me. Only part of the history i wasnt fucked was that luckily they didnt extracted the teeth

• +1
Reactions: kebinGarnett and greycel
CCW bimax will make you look way better. "but muh gonial angle. but muh ramus length" stfu nerd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test and greycel
i wish it was true but clenching did nothing to me. Only part of the history i wasnt fucked was that luckily they didnt extracted the teeth
Yeah it gave me a narrow palate and didn't allow my zygos to grow anteriorly or my infraorbital rims to grow at all. It reduced bone mass for them.

I'm assuming your skin is somewhat taut still and you don't have sagging right? And your palate is good?

I think I had to get extractions because I dealt with it too late. I remember I had bunny teeth for a few years before getting it treated. It's important to treat these ASAP, if you got family members find some blackpilled way to solve that issue without braces quickly.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
CCW bimax will make you look way better. "but muh gonial angle. but muh ramus length" stfu nerd
You literally achieve a ccw rotation naturally with your skull to make a natural result that has no limitations other than forward growth... that can be attained with projection from djs.

You literally achieve a ccw rotation naturally with your skull to make a natural result that has no limitations other than forward growth... that can be attained with projection from djs.
lol. sure, bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
Yeah it gave me a narrow palate and didn't allow my zygos to grow anteriorly or my infraorbital rims to grow at all. It reduced bone mass for them.

I'm assuming your skin is somewhat taut still and you don't have sagging right? And your palate is good?

I think I had to get extractions because I dealt with it too late. I remember I had bunny teeth for a few years before getting it treated. It's important to treat these ASAP, if you got family members find some blackpilled way to solve that issue without braces quickly.
my case is very different. Cause althought i had an overbite all my teeth were always perfectly straight, but the ortho was my mother "friend" and made me use braces unnecessarily for 4 years. So because it closed the natural gaps between each teeth and push them together during development, i imagine it ended up having the same effect as extractions, basically pushing the teeth back. My smile is of 8 teeth and there is buccal corridor, the skin is not taut, there is a fold in the right side where the palate is smaller and the gonial angle higher.

Braces are not bad if one have crocked teeth because these people are already recessed from it and will not become more. Extractions are bad not because of the extractions per se but because of the retraction made after them. If someone extract a teeth and let the hole there i dont think it will have an impact in the face.

• +1
Thank you for your thread OP. Do you think this can work after 25 but below 30?

No.

Fuck i suffer from this.

I have sfs syndrome with retrusion of the maxilomandibular with class 2 malocclusion. I also have poor definition of cheekbones, dark eye circles, NCT, malar fat pad sliding down my cheek which creates deep folds at 23 (had it even before that).

I’m planning on getting bimax+genio.

What else can I do to fix the rest?

• +1
Fuck i suffer from this.

I have sfs syndrome with retrusion of the maxilomandibular with class 2 malocclusion. I also have poor definition of cheekbones, dark eye circles, NCT, malar fat pad sliding down my cheek which creates deep folds at 23 (had it even before that).

I’m planning on getting bimax+genio.

What else can I do to fix the rest?
Since you have SFS, I'm assuming you will be getting a CW rotation. It's interesting though, I haven't heard of a sfs syndrome with a class 2. Most sfs have normal projection of zygos, but maybe yours despite having grown in the right direction, are affected by your recession. Causing the poor definition.

For now, I'd advise you to go through with the bimax and genio. Zygos do not have to be protruding, they just have to be acceptable. So, before any zygo augmentation, I'd suggest you fix your NCT, and wait for bimax + genio results to subside. A canthoplasty would help with the NCT. The accumulated soft tissue will be stretched with your bimax too. Have you got a crooked nose?

Since you have SFS, I'm assuming you will be getting a CW rotation. It's interesting though, I haven't heard of a sfs syndrome with a class 2. Most sfs have normal projection of zygos, but maybe yours despite having grown in the right direction, are affected by your recession. Causing the poor definition.

For now, I'd advise you to go through with the bimax and genio. Zygos do not have to be protruding, they just have to be acceptable. So, before any zygo augmentation, I'd suggest you fix your NCT, and wait for bimax + genio results to subside. A canthoplasty would help with the NCT. The accumulated soft tissue will be stretched with your bimax too. Have you got a crooked nose?
I’ll pm you my side

• +1

No.

can u pm me pics (results)
before and after