CCW VS CHIN WING

D

Deleted member 4416

Bronze
What is the difference?

What is the difference?
CCW is a Lefort surgery that fixes drownward growth and improves the gonial angle.

chin wing is a combination of chin genioplasty and side wing

side wing is a osteotomy in which the lower part of your jaw is cut and repositioned outward to widen the bigonial width

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, goat2x, Deleted member 5467 and 6 others
CCW is a Lefort surgery that fixes drownward growth and improves the gonial angle.

side wing is a osteotomy in which the lower part of your jaw is cut and repositioned outward to woden the bigonial wodth
Chad trait: extreme clarity of explanation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, MandibularCel and WannaBeA6

side wing is a osteotomy in which the lower part of your jaw is cut and repositioned outward to woden the bigonial wodth
I think id get ccw

side wing is a osteotomy in which the lower part of your jaw is cut and repositioned outward to widen the bigonial width
When I google side wing I can’t find anything, is there another term for it

CCW is a variation of the Bimax surgical procedure. CCW stands for “Counter Clockwise rotation” and refers to the effect of moving the upper and lower jaws forward while also rotating them upwards.

Chin wing osteotomy allows correcting the position of the chin-prominence, to change the aspect of the divergence in the mandibular angulus and to achieve a lip competence in cases where it is needed.