Celebrities who tried to grow taller

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
People and athletes who have tried to hang on the bar to gain height, who did succeed aparently.

Peter Shilton – One of the great, driven players, Peter Shilton set out to become the best goalkeeper of all time. Legend has it that on being told he might not make the grade because he wasn’t tall enough, Shilton went home and began a training regime that involved spending hours at a time hanging from the stairs in attempt to add inches to his frame. He wanted it that badly

Michael JonnMichaelJordan – In the video link posted on the left, the great Michael Jordan tried also to hang on to a chin up bar to gain height. This is a video of michael Jordan explaining his attempts to grow taller to his younger ideal of the perfect height 7′!! Yes, even the tallest and biggest of us still want to be even bigger than they are. His claim is that it did nothing. Sorry for the fact that I could not figure out how to embed the video. It is in .mp4 format which is a litle difficult to embedd correctly onto a WordPress page.

Search up Rustam Akhmetov bro

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod