celebrity forward growth

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
why do most of the most famous (also famous for their looks) celebrities have average to above average forward growth but never insane forward growth like male models such as barret for example?

watching a lot of movies and the more i see these „hot celebs“ the more i realized this

some who come to my mind real quick: dicaprio (maxilla), pitt (average forward growth), johnny depp (downward growth + slightly recessed maxilla), robert pattinson (only maxilla is flat) and many more

does too forward grown faces affect harmony in a negative way? slightly above average forward grown seems to be ideal for harmony

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus, angloidcel and 2 others
if a celebrity who is considered hot doesn't have forward growth, then he/she certainly has a slightly upturned nose with an upturned upper lip.

I've never seen an example out of this

Who the fuck knows? Existence precedes essence. Thus, these celebrities of course are human before being defined as celebrities, meaning that its just a coincidence.

if a celebrity who is considered hot doesn't have forward growth, then he/she certainly has a slightly upturned nose with an upturned upper lip.

I've never seen an example out of this
robert pattinson doesnt really have a upturned nose right? but his philtrum is still not flat

robert pattinson doesnt really have a upturned nose right? but his philtrum is still not flat
yeah, it's vice versa. i made a mistake by saying with. i meant with or without

Who the fuck knows? Existence precedes essence. Thus, these celebrities of course are human before being defined as celebrities, meaning that its just a coincidence.
what happened to simple words