Celebrity Rhinos

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I literally never see a completely natural look on "normal" people's rhinos but somehow celebrities are able to get that.

How the fuck is this possible? Are normies go big and get something looking uncanny? Or is it about the surgeon's skills?

Share if you see any rhino looks natural.

I'd estimate that over half of female celebs have rhinos

They have access to top surgeons so u can never tell they got them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18301
I literally never see a completely natural look on "normal" people's rhinos but somehow celebrities are able to get that.

How the fuck is this possible? Are normies go big and get something looking uncanny? Or is it about the surgeon's skills?

My best guess is that celebrities have money for REVISIONS.

Revisions, revisions, and revisions.

This is what creates "natural results" :feelsokman:

I do not think an average incel/worker/foid has enough money to pay even 2 revisions at 30k euro in the US/UK. And flying for those to other countries is a big adventure...:feelsrope:

My best guess is that celebrities have money for REVISIONS.

Revisions, revisions, and revisions.

This is what creates "natural results" :feelsokman:

I do not think an average incel/worker/foid has enough money to pay even 2 revisions at 30k euro in the US/UK. And flying for those to other countries is a big adventure...:feelsrope:
i need rhino also and i earn circa $500/month and i need to eat etc. How can i cope bro?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
i need rhino also and i earn circa $500/month and i need to eat etc. How can i cope bro?
idk what to tell you, man... Maybe go to turkey for it?

Also, russia has many plastic surgeons... But you would probably have to save up for a while...

Unfortunately, Plastic Surgery is a hobby for the rich...

I earn 3000$ per month (after tax), and even for me, top surgeons are too expensive. And we are talking about TUrkey. I cannot do shit in the UK or the US. :feelsrope:

Also, russia has many plastic surgeons... But you would probably have to save up for a while...
I'm Polish, I will get killed in Russia bro, for my nationality. Yes, I'll do it in Turkey for $2.5k but firstly Im gotta get bsso + genio, fortunately covered by an insurance

I know celebrities with tons of money who had unnatural looks regardless, so i guess for the average guy, a rhino is a big gamble.

idk what to tell you, man... Maybe go to turkey for it?

Unfortunately, Plastic Surgery is a hobby for the rich...

I earn 3000$ per month (after tax), and even for me, top surgeons are too expensive. And we are talking about TUrkey. I cannot do shit in the UK or the US. :feelsrope:
Join the grey wolfs, they will pay for your plastic surgery :feelsgood:

Lol I know someone who paid $20,000 for a rhino with Australia’s top surgeon and the result isn’t great.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16384
Lol I know someone who paid $20,000 for a rhino with Australia’s top surgeon and the result isn’t great.
exactly. it's not really about how much you pay. maybe it's the revisions :unsure:

I got a natural rhino

exactly. it's not really about how much you pay. maybe it's the revisions :unsure:
Nigga u low iq despite being there for so long. U need the proper surgeon and to know what to do to ur nose pheno wise. Usually touching the tip shape means u will end up gay unless its subhuman. I prolly have the most natural post rhino nose mogging those celebs but cuz i took my time to look up for the best surgeons and all and to know exactly what i need.

Nigga u low iq despite being there for so long
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

U need the proper surgeon and to know what to do to ur nose pheno wise
show your nose then bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 18840
@StreegeReturn you can share your nose with him in PMs though. @randomvanish is a good guy, i really doubt he‘d dox.

And I‘m really picky on who I‘d say that about.

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 18840
I would say I have seen some normal people have fantastic rhino results but celebs on average do nearly always have near-perfect rhinos.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish