many plastic surgeries are a scam and dont improve looks

MTN tier

on insta or posted to discords somewhere. @HarrierDuBois and @Magnum Opus can probably back me up i sent it to atleast one of them
he also made a post on MPMD maybe try finding that

first of all its not confirmed he did rope. i recall him talking about trauma or something idk

an adult with an actual brain that gets so heated from a looksmax.org debate that u cant spell? mirin
no it figures that u dont think surgery can ascend people if you barely know anyone who got surgery. the fact that u dont even know the known public ascensions makes ur viewpoint make sense
im just typing fast because di ont have time to argue with children

i can sense from ur message that u respect me and actually agree with me mostly so ill leave it at that

you can get minor improvements in some cases but most plastic surgeries are a scam with major drawbacks and a marketing delusion. thats a fact sorry. amnesias nose alone proves it since u like talking about him

raffaini patiens had deformed jaws aka its a health issue. if you dont have deformed jaws it doesnt work.
Thank God I can actually ascend hard then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and researcher888
"Believe that franco uses plugs or toppik."

"Plugs" is an old term for hair transplant holy fuck is OP ever retarded

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and researcher888
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

nice cherrypicking I was actually aware of this when i wrote it but was just too lazy to change what I mean to say is he uses a hair system at the front

also looked closer at his case and its possible that he got a transplant on his temples and to improve density which is the only real usecase of a transplant but its not clear at all, might be using toppik, might've gotten on fin and minox, might be wearing a hairsystem at the front in any case its a very subtle job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck
i can sense from ur message that u respect me
i don't
and actually agree with me mostly so ill leave it at that
i do to an extent
you can get minor improvements in some cases but most plastic surgeries are a scam with major drawbacks and a marketing delusion. thats a fact sorry. amnesias nose alone proves it since u like talking about him
only if u get surgery in a retarded manner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and researcher888
yeah if you have a jaw misalignemnt you should obviously go for it but ist a medical procedure
I will develop sleep apnea in the future if I don't align the bite and fix my lower facial asymmetry. Goosebumps just imagining the ascencion.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
if you dont see the difference between botox and incel plsatic surgeries like orbital rim implants you might be retarded

she had chin shaving and fillers, changed skin complexion. normies tend to claim that celebrities had many surgeries when they barely did anything

View attachment 2971657
Still surgeries though, even if they are cosmetic or plastic

Dude is a brain dead dumfuck. Hes posted 3 threads about hair transplant being a failed surgery when it’s one of the easier and safer ones. Then proceeds to contradict herself in their own argument. Absolute genetic dead end moron.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
the proof of this is easy. there is not a single celebrity that had a significant ascension due to surgery. actually most A list celebrities had almost no surgery at all e..g dicaprio, pitt, gosling.

i havent seen a single really good hair transplant case on celebrities. machine gun kelly is often cited but he hides his transplant with his hairstyle for a reason. when you see these celebrities they'er all using hair gel and toppik + makeup with hairline shadow for celebs to make it look denser than it is. Believe that franco uses plugs or toppik.

give me literally a SINGLE celebrity that ascended due to surgery. actually all you see are botch cases. look at mcgregor. look at all the botched celebs, failed transplants.

the best cases are where there's a serious defect on an otherwise GL person that can be fixed e.g. big nose, recessed chin, jaw misalignment something like that. or some subtle work such as fillers. most of the time people just go sideways or get botched. also people are not accounting for scars at all.

not saying plastic surgery is a scam in all cases but its a lot more risky than it seems.

Many of you are nor ready for this blackpill.
Keep coping poorcel ahahaha

the proof of this is easy. there is not a single celebrity that had a significant ascension due to surgery. actually most A list celebrities had almost no surgery at all e..g dicaprio, pitt, gosling.

i havent seen a single really good hair transplant case on celebrities. machine gun kelly is often cited but he hides his transplant with his hairstyle for a reason. when you see these celebrities they'er all using hair gel and toppik + makeup with hairline shadow for celebs to make it look denser than it is. Believe that franco uses plugs or toppik.

give me literally a SINGLE celebrity that ascended due to surgery. actually all you see are botch cases. look at mcgregor. look at all the botched celebs, failed transplants.

the best cases are where there's a serious defect on an otherwise GL person that can be fixed e.g. big nose, recessed chin, jaw misalignment something like that. or some subtle work such as fillers. most of the time people just go sideways or get botched. also people are not accounting for scars at all.

not saying plastic surgery is a scam in all cases but its a lot more risky than it seems.

Gua Sha is the natural, legitimate, SAFE alternative for plastic surgery
It will improve your face as a whole, unlike plastic surgery which is located and will make you uncanny due to lack of proportion

Only things that work are HT, rhino if your nose is legit deformed and MAYBE a small chin implant if you are chinless. That's it.
Tbh, plastic surgery not even worth it, most of the times it looks weird and unnatural irl.

• +1
Only things that work are HT, rhino if your nose is legit deformed and MAYBE a small chin implant if you are chinless. That's it.
Tbh, plastic surgery not even worth it, most of the times it looks weird and unnatural irl.
I changed my mind on hair transplants I think it's a legit surgery. getting one myself.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
I changed my mind on hair transplants I think it's a legit surgery. getting one myself.
Yes HT , rhino and chin implants the only legit surgeries bro. Plastic surgery is a scam in general

most are scams but the legit ones are: hair transplant, bimax, fillers on jawline cantho and eyelid retraction and fat grafts to battle upper eyelid retraction

• +1
most are scams but the legit ones are: hair transplant, bimax, fillers on jawline cantho and eyelid retraction and fat grafts to battle upper eyelid retraction
Bimax is not an aesthetic surgery and is not a light surgery like people here are mentioning all the time. They literally cut your face in half
Cantho seems a bit risky as well , scars ectropion etc.
I agree for the rest

Bimax is not an aesthetic surgery and is not a light surgery like people here are mentioning all the time. They literally cut your face in half
Cantho seems a bit risky as well , scars ectropion etc.
I agree for the rest
Bimax has the best ascensions and it is an aesthetic surgery they dont cut ur face in half lol they make some cuts on ur maxila and mandible and chin. I would maybe add infra implants too but i dont many need it tbh

Tom Cruise.

Inb4: Waaah, he didn't get surgery. - He did.

he didnt