Central Indians are the most Subhuman in India and give them a bad rep

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
IMG 9559

When you think of an Indian you probably think of an utter subhuman like this. Dude in this pic is from central India - aka subhuman central. India's a country of insane diversity and basically comes down to what mix of Aryan, Iranian, and Dravidian/ AASI dna you have. Northern and NW India like Kashmir, Delhi, and Punjab have the most Aryan admixture and Southern India like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Andhra have the most AASI admixture. Everything in between aka central India is just a mixing pot of subhumanity that has extremely cucked facial harmony. This is why you'll occasionally see North Indian or South Indian chads, but mfs from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, etc all look like failed science experiments. North Indians got good coloring but boneless, South Indians got horrible coloring but mogger bones, Central Indians have nothing.

North India -

Screen Shot 2024 03 13 at 12856 AM

South India -

Screen Shot 2024 03 13 at 13704 AM
Screen Shot 2024 03 13 at 13853 AM

Still over for Indians due to actual negative rock-bottom SMV tho JFL there's been like 3 news articles just this week about tourists getting raped by mobs of dalits.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, aleksander, sayi and 7 others
My kerala halo is real

My kerala halo is real
Mogger state tbh, shit looks beautiful as hell and one of the tallest in the country.

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
that guy in op is almost 100% south indian btw

barely anyone lives in "central india"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, N8verBegan, fl0w and 2 others
Mogger state tbh, shit looks beautiful as hell and one of the tallest in the country.
Unfortunately I was cucked by my mum's genes and stuck at 5'7 even tho my dad is 6ft. Over.

• So Sad
Reactions: hello12344
A curry is a curry in my book, not much scope for geographical nuance lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Infinite and RichardSpencel
View attachment 2797474
When you think of an Indian you probably think of an utter subhuman like this. Dude in this pic is from central India - aka subhuman central. India's a country of insane diversity and basically comes down to what mix of Aryan, Iranian, and Dravidian/ AASI dna you have. Northern and NW India like Kashmir, Delhi, and Punjab have the most Aryan admixture and Southern India like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Andhra have the most AASI admixture. Everything in between aka central India is just a mixing pot of subhumanity that has extremely cucked facial harmony. This is why you'll occasionally see North Indian or South Indian chads, but mfs from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, etc all look like failed science experiments. North Indians got good coloring but boneless, South Indians got horrible coloring but mogger bones, Central Indians have nothing.

North India -

View attachment 2797480

South India -

View attachment 2797489View attachment 2797493
Still over for Indians due to actual negative rock-bottom SMV tho JFL there's been like 3 news articles just this week about tourists getting raped by mobs of dalits.
Who the fuck cares about indians

The fact there’s so many Indians here already says everything you need to know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and tyroneorkms
A curry is a curry in my book, not much scope for geographical nuance lol.
True, as I said it's completely over regardless due to rock bottom smv lmao white ppl see all of south asia equally as smelly rapists

• +1
Reactions: Hellbourne and deepfuckingvalue
True, as I said it's completely over regardless due to rock bottom smv lmao white ppl see all of south asia equally as smelly rapists
Brutal, try and fraud as Middle Eastern, most of my Indian friends do that

nigga claimed a pashtun as a north indian what a joke lmao all curries are subhuman ltns with a few being better then the others
like 20% of india prolly less considering the huge ass population of dalits
self curry hate

Nice try indian coper ur all the same shit

ve are Aryan Saar

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
View attachment 2797474

North India -

View attachment 2797480

South India -

Indians are still Indians, don’t talk about Aryan races when none of them are white, even the Italian white. They are all shit skins

South dravidian indian cope. Only north indians mog

Download

Picrel Central indian

View attachment 2797474

North India -

View attachment 2797480

South India -

Cope, they arranged marriage maxxxx