Reactions: halloweed, cannotbeasked, bourgeoizyzz and 11 others
My glorious king, he has made me unspeakable amounts of money

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, N1666, Autismcel and 2 others
That girl Insta story'd everywhere they went

And the nigga had 100+ subpoenas on him

What the fuck did he think would happen when you hang out with some Insta whore . Just JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, N1666, Deleted member 88772 and 2 others
That girl Insta story'd everywhere they went

And the nigga had 100+ subpoenas on him

What the fuck did he think would happen when you hang out with some Insta whore . Just JFL
yeah he is a winner

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Looks like a manlet tough.

Not that it matters for him of course
just shut the fuck up man
why would he even looksmax if it supposedly doesnt matter for him? or is height not a part of looks?
the whole blackpill is about this shit not being able to compensate for you no matter what. would you rather live a suburban 6'5 chad life or some random chink manlet billionaire like jack ma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and toolateforme
1swqfGV.png

Chad?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
What kind of life a man has to have lived in order to launch such successful businesses at such young age?
VK, telegram. I was busy playing videogames. Didn't even want to learn mathematics.

Same as the Gymshark CEO

He's just had twins too. These two little cucks don't know how fucking lucky they are

Their lives are gonna be insane

Rage mad 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and Sprinkles
Wow that might be the most impressive looksmax I’ve ever seen. Proof that with enough money you really can ascend from subhuman to chad

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
Isn't that her who threw him under the bus and mysteriously "disappeared" as they landed in Paris?
Also, Irina Bulgar, mother of his kids (not by donoring), accused him few days ago of abusing kids and various other actions. He knew her since 2012 or earlier. 99% it's made up bullshit by her to ride the hype wave and/or to add some accusations so the French govt can have more reasons to imprison him.

Isn't that her who threw him under the bus and mysteriously "disappeared" as they landed in Paris?
Also, Irina Bulgar, mother of his kids (not by donoring), accused him few days ago of abusing kids and various other actions. He knew her since 2012 or earlier. 99% it's made up bullshit by her to ride the hype wave and/or to add some accusations so the French govt can have more reasons to imprison him.
The rumor I've heard is Pavel was aware the noose was tightening around his neck and he chose to be arrested in France rather than somewhere else less accomodating. France is actually a great option for him as they don't have any extradition treaties. I highly doubt his latest bitch stitched him up, much better for her to milk him for as many pennies as she can than throw away her cash cow.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
He has 150 kids aswell

why are techcels always so fucking cringe

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
No matter what that bitch did display on her insta, he was also posting on Vk his everyday moves as a public figure. The french secret services didn't need all that and they got him at the gate of his private jet the moment he landed jfl