Cephalic index pill

Deleted member 5258

Deleted member 5258

You create shit threads i shitpost
Mrblackpill 1233237208640203774690743723675234254154472n Mrblackpill 1232159194768473132690111331825739320518646n
Mrblackpill 12356168846705101430230077085767593166790513n Mrblackpill 1233296007932794581212843079936457300858604n
Mrblackpill 1231734197848233756336155245926906509886625n Mrblackpill 1235483396532511453855954450173262861773238n

Cephalic index is one big craniometric measurement that can describe your entire skull with accuracy.

It refers to the ratio between the broadest point of your skull(bioparietal) and your longest point(occipitofrontalis) multiplied by 100, this gives us a coefficient to define wether we are dolichocephalic, mesocephalic or brachycephalic being longer, medium and broader respectively.

If your ratio is below 75 you fall into the dolichocephalic classification, meaning that you're long headed, 75-80 means your skull is proportionate and you're mesocephalic, if your ratio is above 80 you're brachycephalic meaning that you're broad headed.

There's some correlations that indicate also that the facial index might be directly related to your cephalic index meaning if you're dolichocephalic you will probably fall into the Leptoprosopic meaning that your FWHR is probably low but your lower third height tall to compensate, Mesocephalics tend to have Mesoprosopic skulls meaning proportioned FWHR and lower third height and being Brachycephalic means that you're probably also Euryprosopic with a overwhelming FWHR and short lower third height. Also correlation was found with dolichocephaly and malloclusion, due to the narrower dental arches of dolichocephalic people in both males and females. Correlation of cephalic index, facial index with skeletal and dental malocclusion using morphologically measurable parameters in males and females by
Naman Rao et ali. The formula for facial index is calculated by Bizygomatic÷Naseon-to-chin height x 100.

For facial aesthetics it's most convenient to have a Mesoprosopic face despite your cephalic index to have proportionate looks, there's a few exceptions of people with a cephalic index that doesn't correlate with their facial index, and some of them can look terrible while other can look good, for example brachycephalic individuals with Leptoprosopic faces(Michael cera) look horrible while dolichocephalic individuals with Mesoprosopic(Tyler Maher) can look exceptionally good same with Brachycephalic individuals with Mesoprosopic faces(Jeremy Meeks).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, thecel, Back Alley Boy and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8699
bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, xefo and 6’1cel
View attachment 779253View attachment 779252
View attachment 779251View attachment 779250
View attachment 779249View attachment 779248

Cephalic index is one big craniometric measurement that can describe your entire skull with accuracy.

It refers to the ratio between the broadest point of your skull(bioparietal) and your longest point(occipitofrontalis) multiplied by 100, this gives us a coefficient to define wether we are dolichocephalic, mesocephalic or brachycephalic being longer, medium and broader respectively.

If your ratio is below 75 you fall into the dolichocephalic classification, meaning that you're long headed, 75-80 means your skull is proportionate and you're mesocephalic, if your ratio is above 80 you're brachycephalic meaning that you're broad headed.

There's some correlations that indicate also that the facial index might be directly related to your cephalic index meaning if you're dolichocephalic you will probably fall into the Leptoprosopic meaning that your FWHR is probably low but your lower third height tall to compensate, Mesocephalics tend to have Mesoprosopic skulls meaning proportioned FWHR and lower third height and being Brachycephalic means that you're probably also Euryprosopic with a overwhelming FWHR and short lower third height. Also correlation was found with dolichocephaly and malloclusion, due to the narrower dental arches of dolichocephalic people in both males and females. Correlation of cephalic index, facial index with skeletal and dental malocclusion using morphologically measurable parameters in males and females by
Naman Rao et ali. The formula for facial index is calculated by Bizygomatic÷Naseon-to-chin height x 100.

For facial aesthetics it's most convenient to have a Mesoprosopic face despite your cephalic index to have proportionate looks, there's a few exceptions of people with a cephalic index that doesn't correlate with their facial index, and some of them can look terrible while other can look good, for example brachycephalic individuals with Leptoprosopic faces(Michael cera) look horrible while dolichocephalic individuals with Mesoprosopic(Tyler Maher) can look exceptionally good same with Brachycephalic individuals with Mesoprosopic faces(Jeremy Meeks).
My cephalic index is 80 (brachy-mesocephalic) you mirin?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5258
Dolichocephalic mogs. Longheads mog in general regardless of cranium breadth,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, thecel, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
jfl copied from.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, thecel, xefo and 3 others

im ultrabrachycephalic

• Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5258
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 6723
im ultrabrachycephalic
your brachycephaly is the dinarid/taurid type, you just have a flat occiput. most brachycephalics have literal globular heads

• +1
your brachycephaly is the dinarid/taurid type, you just have a flat occiput. most brachycephalics have literal globular heads
i dont have a flat occiput and im not dinarid

• +1
i dont have a flat occiput and im not dinarid
the back of your head was extremely flat from what I remember
you're not solely it but def predominately. dinarid nose, tall face, flat occiput, tall height and gerontomorphic features etc

• Woah
the back of your head was extremely flat from what I remember
you're not solely it but def predominately. dinarid nose, tall face, flat occiput, tall height and gerontomorphic features etc
i think im norid-dalofaelid mix true
norid is just a lighter dinarid btw

i think im norid-dalofaelid mix true
norid is just a lighter dinarid btw
yeah it is, you're very depigmented, but maybe you would be more tanned in southern europe
what part of serbia are you around from?

mesocephalic, I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
yeah that's def upper paleolithic influence too
what do you mean by paleolithic influence?
we all have ancestors from back then

what do you mean by paleolithic influence?
we all have ancestors from back then
wrong word I used tbh
you just have much wider dimensions than average facially, protruding zygomas etc
in actuality I'd say it's likely due to ancient north slavic ancestry that many balkan slavs have

My cephalic index is 80 (brachy-mesocephalic) you mirin?
most somalis are very sharply dolichocephalic tbh, that's rare

most somalis are very sharply dolichocephalic tbh, that's rare
Yeah, ik most Somalis are either Doliciocephalic or Mesocephalic. I'm borderline brachy-mesocephalic (80) though.

Yeah, ik most Somalis are either Doliciocephalic or Mesocephalic. I'm borderline brachy-mesocephalic (80) though.
You still have a very sharp occiput right?

Yeah your head must just be pretty wide then, do your parents seem the same too?
Nah, my Mom is Meso, my dad is Doli, the rest of my siblings are Meso as well.

Nah, my Mom is Meso, my dad is Doli, the rest of my siblings are Meso as well.
Probably just a rare trait your mom has then tbh, no impact on anything really tho, longheaded people regardless of width overall take force to their heads better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Brachy faces (short face syndrome)and Doli faces (long midface) can come with skull anomalies or health problems

Or you could just be a god like opry, have both a wide face and a tall skull..

first quality post in some time

Anything in between 75-80 is perfect

narrow skull = auto cuck

How the fuck do u even measure it
You have to go to your doctor & ask them to take a Cephalometric X-ray. This X-ray will show if you are Dolichocephalic (long-headed), Mesocephalic (medium-headed), Brachycephalic (round-headed).

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6128
Cephalic index is probably purely racial in ways. But it’s universal a flat back head is masculine.face width is unrelated to the racial feature

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Cephalic index is probably purely racial in ways. But it’s universal a flat back head is masculine.face width is unrelated to the racial feature
Flat occiput is just a trait, not masculine or feminine

what makes michael cera leptoprosopic? his fwhr? cuz i don't see a tall chin

Brachycephalic skulls are feminine as hell and subhuman on men.

Bump
You people say I don't do a good service for the forum
Here's a good thread

• +1
Screenshot 2023 07 24 at 11115 AM
Screenshot 2023 07 24 at 11122 AM
Screenshot 2023 07 26 at 81218 PM

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax