Cerave

C

CyprusGD

Banned

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
I swear you're a human billboard for cheap drugstore skin products. Did Walgreens or CVS pay you to shill Neutrogena and Cerave products?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Slob, Matthias8272 and 1 other person
I swear you're a human billboard for cheap drugstore skin products. Did Walgreens or CVS pay you to shill Neutrogena and Cerave products?
Not this butthurt monkey again.

What’s your problem with cerave anyway?

• Ugh..
Not this butthurt monkey again.

What’s your problem with cerave anyway?
Actually Cerave moisturizing cream is pretty good. The issue I have is that this thread is simply the company name and then a YouTube video from their official channel. There were zero insights gained from this thread, it's just introducing Cerave's product line. This thread is no better than a commercial or YouTube ad.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Cerave gave me break outs and a shiny looking face

Actually Cerave moisturizing cream is pretty good. The issue I have is that this thread is simply the company name and then a YouTube video from their official channel. There were zero insights gained from this thread, it's just introducing Cerave's product line. This thread is no better than a commercial or YouTube ad.
i showed people a good skincare routine. This is a Looksmax forum

• Ugh..
i showed people a good skincare routine. This is a Looksmax forum
With no explanation or studies posted to back it up except for a commercial. Have you seen the other skincare threads?

With no explanation or studies posted to back it up except for a commercial. Have you seen the other skincare threads?
Yeah. The best one which was created by @Prettyboy mentioned cerave products

Yeah. The best one which was created by @Prettyboy mentioned cerave products
Indeed. Do you know why it was a good one? He explains how to use the products and indicated he had personal experience using it and why it's beneficial. He didn't just post a video introducing the product line from one company.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BucketCrab and CyprusGD
Indeed. Do you know why it was a good one? He explains how to use the products and indicated he had personal experience using it and why it's beneficial. He didn't just post a video introducing the product line from one company.
Or you could research the brand, watch the video which goes into a routine for oily skin and make your own assessments from there. Don’t expect me to hold your hand throughout this process.

Goodbye and don’t comment on my threads again if you have a problem :)

Or you could research the brand, watch the video which goes into a routine for oily skin and make your own assessments from there. Don’t expect me to hold your hand throughout this process.

Goodbye and don’t comment on my threads again if you have a problem :)
I don't want and didn't ask for hand holding as my knowledge is far beyond yours and my routine is more specialized for my skin already anyway. I do my own research. You're missing the point of a thread you retard. Again you contributed NOTHING. Even millions of normies not in this community have seen the same type of ads. Learn to add any sort of value or I'll see you in the next thread.

I don't want and didn't ask for hand holding as my knowledge is far beyond yours and my routine is more specialized for my skin already anyway. I do my own research. You're missing the point of a thread you retard. Again you contributed NOTHING. Even millions of normies not in this community have seen the same type of ads. Learn to add any sort of value or I'll see you in the next thread.
Dnrd

CeraVe SA Cleanser is the best cleanser I've used so far. (I think I've tried 4 now.) I tried their PM facial moisturizer as well, didn't notice any results. At least their products are reasonably cheap.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
CeraVe SA Cleanser is the best cleanser I've used so far. (I think I've tried 4 now.) I tried their PM facial moisturizer as well, didn't notice any results. At least their products are reasonably cheap.
Best routine right now that I’ve come up with after talking with some people:

Ok so to sum it up

Morning:

-Renewing SA Cleanser
-Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Night:

-Cleanser
-Moisturizer
-retinol