View attachment 2647432
bruh, this would not happen if he was gigatyrone, i can tell you that much

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I genuinenly feel bad wtf

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Kamui, Deleted member 47552 and 1 other person
Imagine paying these whores
you literally have to depend on camwhores when you look like a wart, people love to bitch about their ratios being 0.00000000001 off but I thank god every day he didn't do this to me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and yirma19
According to bbc bros all he needs is dreads and drip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Luffymaxxing, Sprinkles and 2 others
According to bbc bros all he needs is dreads and drip
blackcels are so fucking prideful its laughable (not even tryna bait)

Curries and Ricecels (even SFcels to a degree) will look at one of their own, and be like, "yep it's over"

but blackcels shove so much BBC up their ass that they think any black guy can ascend by getting dreads and stupid hood clothes and running "muh thugmaxxing game brooo :soy: "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Samsepioler and wastedspermcel
Sad shit man

How do you get to the point of giving money to camwhores, i don't understand it even if it's as over as it is for him, how just how, even if you're below human tier, how do you get to the point of donating for no gain

Paljeetcel on .is because he can edit without needing to wait 20 hours for approval. I have many edits but have to wait until the jannies approve it for me

Feel bad ngl.
Hope he makes it.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
How do you get to the point of giving money to camwhores, i don't understand it even if it's as over as it is for him, how just how, even if you're below human tier, how do you get to the point of donating for no gain
because its the closest he gets to female interaction

blackcels are so fucking prideful its laughable (not even tryna bait)

Curries and Ricecels (even SFcels to a degree) will look at one of their own, and be like, "yep it's over"

but blackcels shove so much BBC up their ass that they think any black guy can ascend by getting dreads and stupid hood clothes and running "muh thugmaxxing game brooo :soy: "
Nobody genuinely thinks that you retard :lul: if he was at least a MTN it could possibly work and help him smash some sheboons but this nigga is completely unsalvageable, like he should genuinely just press the reincarnation button and pray for the best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, nope and Mainstream
Nobody genuinely thinks that you retard :lul: if he was at least a MTN it could possibly work and help him smash some sheboons but this nigga is completely unsalvageable, like he should genuinely just press the reincarnation button and pray for the best
cap you guys think baby alien Cody Winters has a higher PSL than Sendhil Ramamurthy

Last edited:
St. Winters is a nasty boy ...

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Kristin
He's also bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: as fuck, not having realised how over it is.

• Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Paljeetcel on .is because he can edit without needing to wait 20 hours for approval. I have many edits but have to wait until the jannies approve it for me
Tell him to add the reason why he isnt active anymore jfl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel