Yes eye contact is an IOI

I completely agree. Eye contact is definitely an IOI. But it’s not like a millisecond type of eye contact that counts. So the duration of it matters heavily.
Duration def matters but also how the foid acts once u look at each other matters too. If she looks away quickly but keeps looking back at u multiple times after looking away ur golden. Especially if she starts to walk/be in ur vicinity after looking at u. She’s basically asking u to approach. Happened to me at the gym multiple times

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel and Michael Myers
Yep. Eye contact + looking away to the side actually means “disinterest.” It’s a psychological thing. When that happens it’s joever. :feelscry:
Dd0

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Michael Myers
Duration def matters but also how the foid acts once u look at each other matters too. If she looks away quickly but keeps looking back at u multiple times after looking away ur golden. Especially if she starts to walk/be in ur vicinity after looking at u. She’s basically asking u to approach. Happened to me at the gym multiple times
Mirin bhai, not surprising you get IOIs. You look pretty good. And with height / frame you’ll get even more attention.

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Define “approached.” What happened? Where were you?
not really an approach but the most recent thing was two weeks ago i was at mall and a pair of girls catcalled me
most recent approach was two months ago also at the mall a girl sent someone who im assuming was her younger sister (she looked 11-12) to hand me a slip of paper with a # on it before going back to a table in the sitting area

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
not really an approach but the most recent thing was two weeks ago i was at mall and a pair of girls catcalled me
most recent approach was two months ago also at the mall a girl sent someone who im assuming was her younger sister (she looked 11-12) to hand me a slip of paper with a # on it before going back to a table in the sitting area
Mogs me hard. You must be MTN at the very least. Doesn’t happen to actual LTNs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
Mogs me hard. You must be MTN at the very least. Doesn’t happen to actual LTNs.
im boneless neutonous face but have decent soft features, collagen, and skin
girls think im 17-18 despite being 22
im cutecel appeal but i also have a bit of muscle so maybe that sets me apart but im obejctively a ltn

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
The fidgeting can be a slippery slope but the classic lip bite is undefeated
Haha, so you want to tell me that bitch who looks at you and bites her lips is interested. I missed 20 chances this week alone, crazy cope man.

im boneless neutonous face but have decent soft features, collagen, and skin
girls think im 17-18 despite being 22
im cutecel appeal but i also have a bit of muscle so maybe that sets me apart but im obejctively a ltn
Send pics in PMs, I’ll say if you’re genuinely LTN or not. I don’t think cutecel LTNs would get this treatment. Are you from the States?

Lifefuel pt24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back