Reactions: datboijj, fuxkdakikez, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
They're looksmatched yeah, but why the fuck are they so goofy

What the fuck is oneitis

Bow down to your superiors

Where’s Stacy and chad I legit see guys and girls like all the time in my location like literally all the time. There pheno and features are extremely common in Manchester area. Here they are like htn/htb max.

I’d say she is high mtb and him mtn in my location. I swear bro they are not even that good looking in my area.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Where’s Stacy and chad I legit see guys and girls like all the time in my location like literally all the time. There pheno and features are extremely common in Manchester area. Here they are like htn/htb max.

I’d say she is high mtb and him mtn in my location. I swear bro they are not even that good looking in my area.
Look at her palate. She is Stacy

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico

HTN and stacylite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and WishIwasChico
Look at her palate. She is Stacy
Come to Manchester bro then you will love life since her phenotype and look is extremely common here jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
jfl at stacylite no way she is stacylite is like top 2% and she is not top 2% here
ok ur right abt her i took a closer look at her in some other vidoes and she's a HTB

• +1
ok ur right abt her i took a closer look at her in some other vidoes and she's a HTB
His and her pheno and features are extremely common in Manchester btw. No joke if you come here you will see lots of people that look like this guy/girl.

I’m not larping btw come here and you will see jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
His and her pheno and features are extremely common in Manchester btw. No joke if you come here you will see lots of people that look like this guy/girl.
yeah ur right they're nothing special but both have above average SMV for sure
I’m not larping btw come here and you will see jfl
ive been to England i believe u

• +1

What pheno and features?

• +1