chad autist vs normie nt

Y

yetanotherbrowncel

Iron
what are we saying?

A chad autist has never been posted other than that mentally retarded O Pry looking guy. But that Chad is legit mentally retarded so waste of looks.

But he’s retarded so he probably has a better life than the Normie

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Pogin_chan, sub5c3l and 4 others
Chad, I am an autist already.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and IMOGYOU
A chad autist has never been posted other than that mentally retarded O Pry looking guy. But that Chad is legit mentally retarded so waste of looks.

He was Tier III autist, the vast majority of autists are Tier I.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Pogin_chan and IMOGYOU
is that a serious question my nigger

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Being autistic nowadays makes you NT-Passing, there are even worse things you could have.

I would trade lives with chad autist tbh (if its high functioning autist)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and IMOGYOU
it depends on what range of normie and how autistic we are talking

hyper nt htn with good physique will get similar results than a chad with around medium level autism imo

if we are talking just a regular amount of ntness mtn then chad can be almost completely dysfunctionally autistic and still have better results

also its important to note that when we say autist it also depends, you could have ur typical super low iq chad that says retarded shit but itsnt socially anxious or etc or a chad thats actually hyper autistic to the point of not being able to make eye contact or squirms and shit

autism isnt the main problem most of the times its wether or not that autism has led to increased social anxiety or behaviors that are recognized as low test

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU

He was Tier III autist, the vast majority of autists are Tier I.

I posted him before he is known as autistic James, He slayed Jbs and stacys JFL
O'pry is autistic though, and so is Barrett

I would trade lives with chad autist tbh (if its high functioning autist)
You are already Chad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
it depends on what range of normie and how autistic we are talking

hyper nt htn with good physique will get similar results than a chad with around medium level autism imo

if we are talking just a regular amount of ntness mtn then chad can be almost completely dysfunctionally autistic and still have better results

also its important to note that when we say autist it also depends, you could have ur typical super low iq chad that says retarded shit but itsnt socially anxious or etc or a chad thats actually hyper autistic to the point of not being able to make eye contact or squirms and shit

autism isnt the main problem most of the times its wether or not that autism has led to increased social anxiety or behaviors that are recognized as low test
yeah a lot of "eccentric genius" types in history who were womanizers are believed to have had autism, just not the kind that manifested in behaviors that turn off women

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
yeah a lot of "eccentric genius" types in history who were womanizers are believed to have had autism, just not the kind that manifested in behaviors that turn off women

yep, its a spectrum for a reason and varies so much on the behaviors that it gives the people so much

beingly "slightly" autistic as these people would call it can even be a positive for chads, when girls are used to a bunch of good looking guys all acting similarly, if ur a guy that looks just as good as them being slightly autistic or "quirky" can even be a positive as youll stick out 10x more in their "roster"

you can see the same with guys, if you have 10 girls in your dms of similar looks the one thats slightly less "basic" or regular nt behavior often stands out more

Normie nt can beat Chadlite autist but no Chads.Chads are the real winners

is it actually that bad to be autistic
like @dragomaxxer and I said, there's degrees to autism. Legit "can't behave like a normal person" autism is a giga failo no looks can save you from. If we're just talking slight non-NTness or quirkiness that's a different story

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
like @dragomaxxer and I said, there's degrees to autism. Legit "can't behave like a normal person" autism is a giga failo no looks can save you from. If we're just talking slight non-NTness or quirkiness that's a different story
That's called high vs low functioning autism, I think in general being autistic and knowing how to behave to not be a turn off should be fine.

That's called high vs low functioning autism, I think in general being autistic and knowing how to behave to not be a turn off should be fine.

no, being high vs low functioning directly refers to the ability to live and etc, has more to do with ur general intillgence and weather you can be also recognized as mentally challenged. high functioning autism is the type of autists you see in cs classes and are extremely intelligent and odd while low functioning are the ones that youd see in the special needs class who have trouble even speaking.

wether ur low or high functioning doesnt directly have an effect on what your other social behaviors are going to be like, if anything someone further in the low functioning spectrum versus higher could act more naturally with people than a high functioning autists

which is why me and @kanderior were saying what we were saying before

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
no, being high vs low functioning directly refers to the ability to live and etc, has more to do with ur general intillgence and weather you can be also recognized as mentally challenged. high functioning autism is the type of autists you see in cs classes and are extremely intelligent and odd while low functioning are the ones that youd see in the special needs class who have trouble even speaking.

wether ur low or high functioning doesnt directly have an effect on what your other social behaviors are going to be like, if anything someone further in the low functioning spectrum versus higher could act more naturally with people than a high functioning autists

which is why me and @kanderior were saying what we were saying before
The possibility of there being a low functioning autist that in some way in your opinion "acts better socially" than a high-functioning autist has nothing to do with the fact that high-functioning autism correlates with how retarded you are (outliers exist), which is why I brought it up when Kanderior was talking about autism and social skills, it is a good way to tell whether your autism prevents you from having social skills.