Chad beats goth foid and she brags about it

god damn he hit her with a combo

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Patient A
are you illiterate or something? she's a Russian girl whose ex-boyfriend was Big Balkan Cock serbcel jfl at your reading skills
She loves to fuck big black cocks
cope it doesn't make any sense
Her previous post is literally about #Black Lives Matter #BBC #BigBlackCocks
IMG 1856

I’m telling you he did it because of cheating with niggers lol

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, WeiWei and raumDEuter
she's cute she didn't deserve that tbh

tales from the dirty slums of Karachi

cope it doesn't make any sense

kys retard even turkcels don't look ethnic in comparison to what ethnic actually means aka curries beancels SEAs etc

elaborate
View attachment IMG_4941.webp
take a sit

kys retard even turkcels don't look ethnic in comparison to what ethnic actually means aka curries beancels SEAs etc
I AM NOT ETHNIC I AM NOT ETHNIC I AM NOT ETHNIC

KEEP COPING BUD

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and GuyFromSingapore
Most masculine Serbitch 😂😂😂😂😂😂
3804754 20231206 121650

Least masculine Albanian💪💪🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱
Eikchy5z7sw91

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and hopecel
god damn he hit her with a combo
that's sad tbh

View attachment 2598546
proves nothing you retard majority of these girls are white guys only yet they support anti-racism because it's politically correct

wdym bro?
I AM NOT ETHNIC I AM NOT ETHNIC I AM NOT ETHNIC

KEEP COPING BUD
whatever makes you happy roach

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Based but he mogs me to another realm you have to be chad+ to get away with this.

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and GuyFromSingapore
she's cute she didn't deserve that tbh
i agree, ideal woman

i just find the soyface she makes in the hospital to be funny

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
you fucking Taliban kebab Muslimcel religion-coper short hairy ugly swarthy obese deathnic circumcised misogynistic incel HOW DARE YOU to support such a horrible thing like beating a girl you fucking cunt????? how can you support this you pussy??? do your Allah support violence on women you nigger?? fuck you miserable dirty bitch she's just another girl who didn't deserve this NOBODY on this Eart deserves to be maltreated like her especially because she's a goth girl which means she's mentally weak and she needs support by everyone yet monsters like her ex could have a heart to beat her like that and you nigger support this? may your ALLAH keep you in inceldom untill your hairy incel ass finally ropemaxx you dirty scumbag. fuck your jannah and all blonde virgin stacies there. religion is cope and goth girls are goddesses.
Dnrd

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Its legal to beat your wife in Russia as long as you don’t cause serious harm, in the eyes of the law he may have crossed the line perhaps.

I'm not a "foid" you nigger

she certainly isn't on this forum LMFAO I'm just saying what I mean on this topic bro I'm not some white knight shit or something I just respect all women especially cute goth Russian girls okay? I'm not a simp nor a white knight don't get me wrong I'd never betray you boyos you know??

speak English you baguettecel nigger

why did you post this pic? this isn't me I have chad skull I'm not a wimp bro

they will because my presence mog all of you dirty misogynist incels here

kys nigger

keep projecting he's a fucking misogynist loser

you turkcel bro? brutal shit

I'm true Adonis of this forum all misogynists are Jeffrey's who blame women for being unattractive bro
shut up lil bro.

Brainwashed by progressivism and feminism, so you already see this foid is a mess. You want equality, you get equality. You want power and responsibility like a man, you'll get treated like a man. Feminist bullshit, serves her right.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and autistic_tendencies
nah he's not a Chad but a monster no Chad would ever hurt a girl especially goth one it's horrible I'm sorry for her tbh

also this guy ISN'T her boyfriend that's what her friend said in the comments it's prolly her ruscel friend but we can't really know precisely unless she admit her followers who's her ex-boyfriend idk

repeat what? she didn't deserve it NOBODY actually DOES I feel sorry for her

doksuj se sada picko graycelska

says a Nazi lmao she's a cute goth girl and even if she was promiscuous she still didn't deserve this it's horrible how can you support this? fuck you asshole you aren't human at all

nah he's not a Chad there's nothing "Chadish" in beating women especially goths who are mentally weak but still cool and adorable I didn't get why do you guys support it I'm so sorry for her may that retard rot in jail he's no human fuck him he's a shame for Serbians he's not based at all fuck him bro he's cringe af I would smash his skull like there's no tomorrow tho this guy on the pic prolly isn't her ex-boyfriend but still whoever he was I would beat him like a little pussy how can you do that to a girl? fucking moron disgusting cunt fuck him don't even call him a Chad one single time more he's not a Chad but an asshole don't mess Serbs with this not all Serbs are abusers however you can't be such a monster and a Chad at the same time it's just not possible a Chad respects women and would never do this to any of them do you get it little boyo?? nice then

exactly what I've thought at the start but after that I realised how brutal this is man I would never support anything like this towards anyone tbh she seems like a cute girl even if she was promiscuous she didn't deserve it bro nobody does tbh

misogynist incel spotted

opinion rejected btw also feminism is good for you all real men should support feminism and equality misogyny is small dick energy I support feminism and also this is a horrible thing not all incels are misogynists I would never support this shit that moron did to poor girl she didn't deserve it bro I'm so sorry especially because she's a goth girl they're so cute and weak mentally how can someone hurt them? pure monster

brutal man how can anyone do this? I'm so sorry for her

are you blaming a victim right now?????? FUCK YOU MISERABLE MISOGYNIST ASSHOLE may that abuser find your little ass and rape you with his gay dick you fucking cunt! how dare you to say this?? fuck you bitch. retard.

nah man she literally said in the post that she'll never forgive him and he's her ex rn so they obviously aren't together anymore yet we don't know who he actually is because this pic prolly isn't her bf who knows tbh also I guess she beated her because of her style idk seems like she likes nudity but still this isn't a reason to beat anyone like this also she's prolly bisexual idk in some comment she said that she belongs to LGBT community idk also she maybe cheated on her bf? still not a reason to do this bro it's brutal nobody deserves this I'm so sorry for her ngl

you fucking Taliban kebab Muslimcel religion-coper short hairy ugly swarthy obese deathnic circumcised misogynistic incel HOW DARE YOU to support such a horrible thing like beating a girl you fucking cunt????? how can you support this you pussy??? do your Allah support violence on women you nigger?? fuck you miserable dirty bitch she's just another girl who didn't deserve this NOBODY on this Eart deserves to be maltreated like her especially because she's a goth girl which means she's mentally weak and she needs support by everyone yet monsters like her ex could have a heart to beat her like that and you nigger support this? may your ALLAH keep you in inceldom untill your hairy incel ass finally ropemaxx you dirty scumbag. fuck your jannah and all blonde virgin stacies there. religion is cope and goth girls are goddesses.

are you illiterate or something? she's a Russian girl whose ex-boyfriend was Big Balkan Cock serbcel jfl at your reading skills
I'm with you, totally out of order and never required to fuck a girl up, even if she had been promiscuous (but then idc about body count I know many people here do, for various reasons).

I refuse to believe a dude can fuck up a girl that badly without very good reason though, especially balkans- never been there but aren't they supposed to be giga alpha?

• Love it
I'm with you, totally out of order and never required to fuck a girl up, even if she had been promiscuous (but then idc about body count I know many people here do, for various reasons).

I refuse to believe a dude can fuck up a girl that badly without very good reason though, especially balkans- never been there but aren't they supposed to be giga alpha?
wdym especially Balkans?

it's basically ogreland which is the most conservative region in Europe

She is rly ugly boyos... Call me a shitty person but I feel no empathy for her..

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and hopecel
she left out the part where she orgasmed while being beaten

abolish women rights

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sprinkles and hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and BitchBoy
She looks nice

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, hopecel, TheMaxxer333 and 1 other person
She got beaten to shits and still does a retarded pose at the end JFL the internet was a mistake

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Arcturus and hopecel
Absolute high T beast mogger. I'm in awe how he def made that bitch scream without the S while committing those haymakers to the queen at heart. Fuck, just beautiful, I don't even know what term to use. Jeesus, that foid is mentally ill btw. Die bitch

• WTF
Damn those eyes gave me nightmarefuck

• Hmm...

View attachment 2598546
Based af either way. Stay in yo lane bitch.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A and hopecel
Maybe she should’ve picked a good man like me instead of choosing based on looks and “vibes”. Because as much as I hate women I couldn’t imagine myself beating one I’m in a relationship with. Not only because I don’t wanna go to jail or prison and I’m not impulsively violent (apart of the reason why I’m incel) like the Chads they love but mostly because I would love her. I couldn’t imagine brutally beating someone I love and if she made me feel that way I would end our relationship because that means I don’t love her anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RandomSwan, plukee and hopecel
She got beaten to shits and still does a retarded pose at the end JFL the internet was a mistake
another misogynist incel who blames victim SHAME ON YOU NIGGER you're not human. cunt.
Absolute high T beast mogger. I'm in awe how he def made that bitch scream without the S while committing those haymakers to the queen at heart. Fuck, just beautiful, I don't even know what term to use. Jeesus, that foid is mentally ill btw. Die bitch
fuck you bitch she's innocent no one deserves it
Damn those eyes gave me nightmarefuck
she has attractive eye area tbh I'm sorry for her btw
Based af either way. Stay in yo lane bitch.
kys
Average coomer
he's fine tbh not misogynist like majority of users here
Maybe she should’ve picked a good man like me instead of choosing based on looks and “vibes”. Because as much as I hate women I couldn’t imagine myself beating one I’m in a relationship with. Not only because I don’t wanna go to jail or prison and I’m not impulsively violent (apart of the reason why I’m incel) like the Chads they love but mostly because I would love her. I couldn’t imagine brutally beating someone I love and if she made me feel that way I would end our relationship because that means I don’t love her anymore
you're a passive misogynist ngl you aren't better than those incels who openly support the perpetrator of this monster violence on that poor goth girl who didn't deserve this just like no one else deserves to be beaten it's absolutely shameful how you morons blame victim fuck y'all

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
she's literally a stacylite + goth/alt niche halo

one of the most attractive girls I've ever seen ngl

kys misogynist

he's a chadlite tbh
If that nigger is a chad I’m Chico

not nigger he's Russian idk why are you so racist whatsoever
Because i hate cum niggers just as much as I do monkey niggers

• Hmm...
Remember, bitches are turned on by beatings. So it's like having 7 inches dildo inside their asses.

JFL at cucks offended by it. Just remember she would be creeped out by your face.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and hopecel

Credits to: @ducktruck

View attachment 2592151
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is the chad boyfriend who did this :forcedsmile: :feelsez:

View attachment 2592167
@Xangsane @Gonthar @5'7 zoomer @5.5psl @hopecel @aspiringexcel @apocalypse @TsarTsar444
@BrahminBoss

Shes now saying she hates men because she went for a dark triad bad boy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 typical femcel

5’2 balding indian would never do this to his girl (that is if he’s ever given the chance)

• WTF
Remember, bitches are turned on by beatings. So it's like having 7 inches dildo inside their asses.

JFL at cucks offended by it. Just remember she would be creeped out by your face.
Only people offended by this are reddit soys tbh who gaslight eachother into thinking being nice is what gets you a girl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: raumDEuter, Deleted member 32973 and hopecel
another misogynist incel who blames victim SHAME ON YOU NIGGER you're not human. cunt.

fuck you bitch she's innocent no one deserves it

she has attractive eye area tbh I'm sorry for her btw

kys

he's fine tbh not misogynist like majority of users here

you're a passive misogynist ngl you aren't better than those incels who openly support the perpetrator of this monster violence on that poor goth girl who didn't deserve this just like no one else deserves to be beaten it's absolutely shameful how you morons blame victim fuck y'all
Go have a meat riding competition with @theBULL
Jfl at this user @WishIwasChico

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and hopecel
This is the chad boyfriend who did this :forcedsmile: :feelsez:
while reading this I expected her boyfriend to be some high t gymmaxxed dinaric gangster but instead she got ragdolled by some lanklet holodomor victim :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and hopecel