chad burns to death in car wreck

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator

because he trusted incel to drive

simulator recreation

inkwell died on impact, paul walker was incapacitated but conscious, unable to escape as the wreckage became engulfed in flames.

my mortality salience is very high these days, i have irrational intrusive thoughts of a meteor penetrating my roof and killing me. i have more rational thoughts of a plane landing on my house while i sleep or getting hit by a stray bullet. these are still very low likelihood. but i try and account for as many factors as possible. i have lined the inside of my car with kevlar. i have sworn off flying. i don't trust dei pilots, especially with suicide-mass murder inkwells like andres lubitz and malaysia flight 370 pilot in the mix. i will drive thousands of miles rather than fly. i will travel by sea because there is still a chance to survive if the ship sunk using lifeboats. by the same token i won't ride buses. only thing i am willing to be a passenger of is a train. it's on a track and i can always sit far away from the front or back where collisions may occur.

i analyze things in everyday life that appear like they may suddenly explode and avoid walking next to them. i don't go to sub 3rd world countries like india where billboards might suddenly crush you or you can get randomly electrocuted in public by exposed wiring. i don't go to china because the escalators and elevator are deathtraps. in fact i don't use elevators at all, i avoid tall buildings.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, roping3264, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
Nobody even gave a fuck about the driver

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11
chad goes to battlezone his aura dodges all bullets , jumps from 6th floor only gets his ankle injured inkwell slips on banana peel and falls on ground gets his skull broken ,walks and flower pot from 15th floor balcony falls on his cranium no amount of precaution will save you boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
chad goes to battlezone his aura dodges dodges all bullets inkwell slips on banana peel and falls on floor gets his skull broken no amount of precaution will save you boyo
unfortunately in society, oftentimes chad must place his life in incels hands.