Chad can get away with literally anything

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
A few years ago when I was 14 or something, I was at this camp right. It was organised by these protestant christian people.

So I befriended this 6' something normie and a stacy (she was hot as fuck, legit 6.5 PSL). Now she was OBSESSED with me, during one of the shitty songs worshiping god, she replaced god with my name. "oh chad, I want you inside me!". The look on the normie's face :lul:, he was confused as fuck and couldn't understand how hard he was getting mogged. That nigga was doing puppy dog eyes jfl.

Now at the last day, we gathered at the church for one last lecture on God. Now I was talking about how great America is (I have undiagnosed autism) and this fat chick said something to me, can't remember what but I noticed she was a cutter. Right away, I fucking decided to just feel the scabbing:lul:. It was weird, it was all bumpy, i donno. Now one of the people working (a woman) there saw what was going down and snapped at me (she instantly stopped yelling once she saw my face though),had me sit somewhere else, I noticed that she was also a cutter once upon a time. The normie (surprised by my zero inhib) told me that the fat chick had like 8 mental illnesses (autism, deppression, OCD etc). I was like, how do you have so many disorders jfl.

After the lecture, we all went for a swim at the pool. Stacy was watching me take off my shirt with her mouth wide open. (even fat cutter chick was watching with her eyes wide open :lul:). Upon seeing my anorexic twink body, the waggie who snapped at me came up to me and apologised for yelling.

At the end, Stacy hugged me and confessed her love to me before I left with my mom.:feelsgood:

At the time, I didn't know how to make sense of these series if events but now that I'm black pilled, It's such cage fuel. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
Tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, closedplatecel, LooksOrDeath and 59 others
🗑⛹🏾

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
If you’re not gonna verify your looks just stfu.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, FrameMogger, iwillbeflinch and 10 others
no face no case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, TheAnomaly, iwillbeflinch and 5 others
Not a single letter

Attachments

• 2769659_Weed-1534992145.jpg
    2769659_Weed-1534992145.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member, KraftDurchLeid and 2 others
King John?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5189
And then everyone clapped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member and 10 others
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nigga ain't postin no face and bragging and shieet u a dusty ahh nigga fr👎😹

So I befriended this 6' something normie and a stacy (she was hot as fuck, legit 6.5 PSL). Now she was OBSESSED with me, during one of the shitty songs worshiping god, she replaced god with my name. "oh chad, I want you inside me!".

At the end, Stacy hugged me and confessed her love to me before I left with my mom.:feelsgood:
Wow you got validation from a Stacey who supposedly wanted your inside her but no physical contact other than a hug was a win in your book?

Giga Narcy Closet Fag #479575 welcome to the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, Chadeep and 10 others
Post your face pussy

• Love it
Reactions: chawaje
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just stop kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member and stevielake
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, chawaje, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I'm sure your parents are proud of your mediocre larping skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
that actually sounds like fucking tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Go randomly touching people's self inflicted scars and see what happens. No social rule applies to me, cuz i mog you to gandy heaven and back.

• Hmm...
It's so funny for me cuz you guys can't believe it. Chad and incel live in different dimensions.

• Hmm...
Go randomly touching people's self inflicted scars and see what happens. No social rule applies to me, cuz i mog you to gandy heaven and back.
Ok bro

A few years ago when I was 14 or something, I was at this camp right. It was organised by these protestant christian people.

So I befriended this 6' something normie and a stacy (she was hot as fuck, legit 6.5 PSL). Now she was OBSESSED with me, during one of the shitty songs worshiping god, she replaced god with my name. "oh chad, I want you inside me!". The look on the normie's face :lul:, he was confused as fuck and couldn't understand how hard he was getting mogged. That nigga was doing puppy dog eyes jfl.

Now at the last day, we gathered at the church for one last lecture on God. Now I was talking about how great America is (I have undiagnosed autism) and this fat chick said something to me, can't remember what but I noticed she was a cutter. Right away, I fucking decided to just feel the scabbing:lul:. It was weird, it was all bumpy, i donno. Now one of the people working (a woman) there saw what was going down and snapped at me (she instantly stopped yelling once she saw my face though),had me sit somewhere else, I noticed that she was also a cutter once upon a time. The normie (surprised by my zero inhib) told me that the fat chick had like 8 mental illnesses (autism, deppression, OCD etc). I was like, how do you have so many disorders jfl.

After the lecture, we all went for a swim at the pool. Stacy was watching me take off my shirt with her mouth wide open. (even fat cutter chick was watching with her eyes wide open :lul:). Upon seeing my anorexic twink body, the waggie who snapped at me came up to me and apologised for yelling.

At the time, I didn't know how to make sense of these series if events but now that I'm black pilled, It's such cage fuel. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
2320309 481C8636 251E 4CBB AE15 FA1FF2BDD64A

BRUTAL, 0 reactions on your thread after 4 hours with 38 responses
2782639_08860BAB-CD4A-4D50-828B-879AD6230B7B.jpeg

A23DB972 8251 4C99 9E86 C53F0501F12E

6CBFB38C 8829 47C9 99E1 03B79E642F69

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
maybe post your face before making such threads from now on capiche?

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
your av looks like a weak retarded nigger faggot with no testosterone. fixed it for you:

1meSR7W.jpg

your av looks like a weak retarded nigger faggot with no testosterone. fixed it for you:

1meSR7W.jpg
Shit ratios.

My morphs mog your abomination to Neptune snd back.

Attachments

• 3D8B618E-2D0D-4989-B960-A8EDBFCD0EAC.jpeg
    3D8B618E-2D0D-4989-B960-A8EDBFCD0EAC.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
  • E5FA09D8-F2C6-4C60-B79F-CC3213778CF3.jpeg
    E5FA09D8-F2C6-4C60-B79F-CC3213778CF3.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 0D5B97C5-AB06-40DC-AF36-7F9123881634.jpeg
    0D5B97C5-AB06-40DC-AF36-7F9123881634.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
Shit ratios.

My morphs mog your abomination to Neptune snd back.
just remember U you made Richard ramirez look incel with your morph

Keep coping you utter subhuman dog :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17791
just remember U you made Richard ramirez look incel with your morph

Keep coping you utter subhuman dog :feelskek:
Interesting. Now bow before the emperor.

Attachments

• 50001EC0-CBE9-4835-8E89-9D34B9C482C0.jpeg
    50001EC0-CBE9-4835-8E89-9D34B9C482C0.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...