Chad challenge get nudes from girl of Instagram, for random dude on discord

@Curry Suicide its your turn to ascend bro

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Curry Suicide and Erik-Jón
Every one @ArvidGustavsson @Lars @averagejoe @Amnesia @StrangerDanger this greycel sent me the nudes he’s legit holy fucking shit I’m losing my mind @bobthefuckingbo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 18244 and StrangerDanger
Every one @ArvidGustavsson @Lars @averagejoe @Amnesia @StrangerDanger this greycel sent me the nudes he’s legit holy fucking shit I’m losing my mind @bobthefuckingbo
bro this is legit fuckedup

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Erik-Jón
we always say women treat us like trash but this is the reason they treat as like trash, we only see them as sex objects ( i dont ) i have enough girl friends i wouldnt have sex with because i like them so much personalitywise that i don't want to ruin the friendship

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoundHouse, Chadeep, Patient A and 3 others
we always say women treat us like trash but this is the reason they treat as like trash, we only see them as sex objects ( i dont ) i have enough girl friends i wouldnt have sex with because i like them so much personalitywise that i don't want to ruin the friendship
keep coping chad :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 18244 and Erik-Jón
Any luck?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
keep coping chad :lul:
keep sitting in your basement and hating on women because you are self the problem you are an incel because you never leave the fucking house and only think negative things about your life, my mindset brought me where i am alot of you guys just have the ''just give up'' mindset and thats the reason what is stopping you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Erik-Jón
keep sitting in your basement and hating on women because you are self the problem you are an incel because you never leave the fucking house and only think negative things about your life, my mindset brought me where i am alot of you guys just have the ''just give up'' mindset and thats the reason what is stopping you
hear that everyone chad here is saying looks dont matter, truly over for us normies :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide, Deleted member 18244, gtuktm and 1 other person
This 👍

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Daqirius, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 18244, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
hear that everyone chad here is saying looks dont matter, truly over for us normies :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Here nobody says hes chad they all say htn or so. But he maxxed out his looks, nt maxxed, smv maxxed and mogs most guys to hell and back in women eyes its all that matters. You act like women are a different specie or smth. Ofc girls on dating apps are mediocre but so are guys there. Irl girls are much more wholesome

• JFL
i am always trying to help people here but fuck the volcels that just makes everyone negative here, you all just give yourself even more BDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
Here nobody says hes chad they all say htn or so. But he maxxed out his looks, nt maxxed, smv maxxed and mogs most guys to hell and back in women eyes its all that matters. You act like women are a different specie or smth. Ofc girls on dating apps are mediocre but so are guys there. Irl girls are much more wholesome
indeed, they just life in a big echo chamber called looksmaxxed, i also had bad mindset because of looksmax, looksmax is good but too much looksmax is rotting your brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
indeed, they just life in a big echo chamber called looksmaxxed, i also had bad mindset because of looksmax, looksmax is good but too much looksmax is rotting your brain
Ngl blackpill is only good to know you need to looksmax. The whole ideology behind is false and self sabotage. Muh evil this. Nigga people aren’t more evil
Than you. Every kind of people exist and very wonderful too. But looks matter its true but way less than its said here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, Deleted member 11097, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Every kind of people exist and very wonderful too.
no they dont retard, aborignal australians are ltr and subhumans coping ass nigga JFL at your post :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
no they dont retard, aborignal australians are ltr and subhumans coping ass nigga JFL at your post :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I mog u. Stay calm and bow down

• JFL
yeah but dont do it in that way man dont fuck with others outside this site, this will only give this site a worse name
It’s funny

This site needs to be funny, looksmaxing can take a long time for some and we need comedy relief. For some comedy is all they have and it is over

• JFL
It’s funny

This site needs to be funny, looksmaxing can take a long time for some and we need comedy relief. For some comedy is all they have and it is over
Exactly it could take me a decade to softmax in mean time I make jokes here

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Shut up you fucking faggot, nobody is putting a gun to her head for nudes.

Although some of the shitskins might

• JFL
Reactions: 360° and Erik-Jón
What the fuck are you talking about, your only hardmax needed is a fucking extended genioplasty.

And soft max your skin and blood levels.

And you are already pretty normal guy socially from a good family background.

Fucking chads man living in their bubbles creating problems for themselves then acting like they’ve got it all figured out when they fix their little problems and just start being normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Erik-Jón
You’ve pissed me off saying that, i have seen some really deformed freaks of nature in ratings forum, whom it really is over for and all they can do is hobby max or attempt to get money and buy whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Erik-Jón
Making this because dude on discord @simp samurai (his account hasn’t been verified yet) wants the nudes of this girl that goes to his school, your mission is to dm her on Instagram use your “game” and first chad who gets them wins
View attachment 1788948View attachment 1788949View attachment 1788950View attachment 1788951View attachment 1788952View attachment 1788953View attachment 1788954View attachment 1788955
Anyone else can try to if they so please

Tagging forum chad sorry if I miss anyone
@forevergymcelling @averagejoe @ArvidGustavsson @Lars @Amnesia

Let the games began
she looks like the girl version of lip gallagar

• +1
Bro ngl aboriginals are cool

I wanna be one and tackle kangaroo and sing war songs

You’ve pissed me off saying that, i have seen some really deformed freaks of nature in ratings forum, whom it really is over for and all they can do is hobby max or attempt to get money and buy whores.
yeah for some but 90% of the guys who call themself incel here are just volcels and you volcels just laugh at the real incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and incel194012940
It’s funny

because of those actions we are seen as legit incels all here and that scare away all the valuable members

• Hmm...
because of those actions we are seen as legit incels all here and that scare away all the valuable members
you want to ban trucels and misogynists?

tbh it seems like it would make it so the forum has no reason to exist

any independent forum at this point is just bc it’s not allowed on reddit

• +1

no i dont want to ban them but they all create a ''just give up'' mindset, and no one dares to show his face here because they are scared they would get cancled if someone found out they are here

i love the brutally honesty here because you can work on it, but off topic just ruined this vibe with all the self hating and blaming everyone but yourself, i also blamed everyone first but most likely you are the problem ( this is something you dont like to hear but it is better to just accept it and work on it)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and incel194012940
no i dont want to ban them but they all create a ''just give up'' mindset, and no one dares to show his face here because they are scared they would get cancled if someone found out they are here
i don’t see how you would get cancelled if you didn’t say anything politically correct. There’s never been a case of that, that i know of. Even since lookism.net

It’s the same as posting a rate me on reddit, except with more free speech.

And we have had surgeons post on PSL forums before.

i love the brutally honesty here because you can work on it, but off topic just ruined this vibe with all the self hating and blaming everyone but yourself,
Off Topic is the only sub forum not for normies. Don’t go there if you don’t like it.

The free speech and brutal honesty is the entire culture for the past 10 years of PSL, that has started many many other forums, youtube channels, subreddits, etc. etc.

It started from a website called “Pick Up Artist hate” then a website called “sluthate” then a website called “Lookism” and now we have “Looksmax”. The entirety of PSL has always been driven by the angry desire of autistic losers to win at any means.

You are just a kiddo 👶 boyo.

Go fuck yourself chadlite.

i also blamed everyone first but most likely you are the problem ( this is something you dont like to hear but it is better to just accept it and work on it)
We bully people for that or just ignore them until they prove their subhumanity.

Many cases of people acting like that until they post their pics and they get a big confidence boost, and they know for sure we are not just saying it to be nice. On no other platform can you be so positively sure that someone isn’t just telling you what they think you want to hear.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Proof?

yeah for some but 90% of the guys who call themself incel here are just volcels and you volcels just laugh at the real incels
Volcel and incel is sometimes mistakenly used interchangeably

There are lots of independent forums for various professions and hobbies because the reddit format is utter trash to navigate.

You are browsing the internet in a bubble.

There are lots of independent forums for various professions and hobbies because the reddit format is utter trash to navigate.

You are browsing the internet in a bubble.
Mostly legacy forums with users in their 30s and 40s

I’d argue it’s more because they don’t want to go on the reddit front page ever, but agreed.

the zoomer user base of this forum can’t be directly compared

• Hmm...
Mostly legacy forums with users in their 30s and 40s

I’d argue it’s more because they don’t want to go on the reddit front page ever, but agreed.

the zoomer user base of this forum can’t be directly compared
The biggest problem is that google is extremely shit these days and usually just displays journalist websites that pay google, websites in general that pay google, reddit, quora and research publisher websites, lots of websites are deliberately removed from results or given extremely very low priority until they die.

Nearly everything is automatically censored.

There’s only useful information on the first couple pages of a google search. And then there’s a bunch of artificial intelligence gibberish and unrelated results.

And the amount of search results is fake. It’s impossible to reach anything like page 80 on google results.

We live in a dystopia. It’s only going to get worse. Normies are only going to be getting more retarded.

• +1
The biggest problem is that google is extremely shit these days and usually just displays journalist websites that pay google, websites in general that pay google, reddit, quora and research publisher websites, lots of websites are deliberately removed from results or given extremely very low priority until they die.

Nearly everything is automatically censored.

There’s only useful information on the first couple pages of a google search. And then there’s a bunch of artificial intelligence gibberish and unrelated results.

And the amount of search results is fake. It’s impossible to reach anything like page 80 on google results.

We live in a dystopia. It’s only going to get worse. Normies are only going to be getting more retarded.
Sorry

I’m going to look up what snopes has to say about that

• JFL
Sorry

I’m going to look up what snopes has to say about that
Try the google search results page thing and see how far you get on a random search result then report back here.

• +1
  • Woah
Has to be on desktop though, mobile search results are Zogged harder

Holy shit you’re right

I swear it wasn’t like this even 6 months ago

• +1
View attachment 1796022
Holy shit you’re right

I swear it wasn’t like this even 6 months ago
Wrong, That has been a feature of the dystopia for years now. But the content of the search results constantly become more censored.

You used to be able to browse lookism.net from google search and it was insanely good at finding information that you wanted like it could read your mind.

You used to be able to go back through search pages through lots of pages and find what you wanted. Now it’s just junk.

There used to be so many more websites in general back then not related to commercial things and big brother Incorporated.

That was back when Googles motto was “don’t be evil”.

Nearly everyone has no idea just how bad things are in this dystopia. It’s like living in a twilight zone filled with artificial intelligence from a video game. Normies live in an alternate reality to reality and call reality fake and they screech or laugh at what they do not want to see.

People come on here and say how they are “blackpilled” on looks and that has fucked their head up. I laugh every time.

76EA7FCD 05C4 4A5A BE5A C5D81838D40F

• +1
just be social aware theory
Just ignore every single point someone makes and come back with shit one liner, theory

Fucking normiefags.

Go sort your acne out and your shit chin matey boy you’ve been here 3 years and you don’t do shit other than just go outside and be a normie and antisocial loser incels suck your dick on a forum because they create an idea in their mind that they are making friends with someone with a higher social status.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Making this because dude on discord @simp samurai (his account hasn’t been verified yet) wants the nudes of this girl that goes to his school, your mission is to dm her on Instagram use your “game” and first chad who gets them wins
View attachment 1788948View attachment 1788949View attachment 1788950View attachment 1788951View attachment 1788952View attachment 1788953View attachment 1788954View attachment 1788955
Anyone else can try to if they so please

Tagging forum chad sorry if I miss anyone
@forevergymcelling @averagejoe @ArvidGustavsson @Lars @Amnesia

Let the games began
I LOVE IT , WE SHOULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN

• +1
She looks at htb to me am I overrating or something
Its not about her looks level its about her going to his school i had Huge boners For beckies just because i saw their nudes and my imagination would go wild

• +1