Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Patrick Baitman, Chadeep and 3 others
Not a curry he's Paki

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5131
Not a curry he's Paki
What the fuck so ever...
They all considered curry here..
Curry girls have cow dung iq...
They even consider ranbir kapoor as chads..
Jfl what a race :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

chad pashtun morals

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5131
what a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5131
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl and 3 others
i was gonna tag you too but forgot username jfl. his family was against him modeling, which is based cuz it shows that islamic values apply to both genders.
his family are retarded copers and cucked him into a life of serving chai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Looks like me tbh ngl . I have to stubble max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Chadeep and Patrick Baitman
his family are retarded copers and cucked him into a life of serving chai
i didnt know you were a kafir jfl brutal to be afghan and nonislamic ngl

• +1
I unironically support sharia
then isnt it good that they dont want him to focus on this world? sharia is based ngl

then isnt it good that they dont want him to focus on this world? sharia is based ngl
no because it's cope
making money and uplifting himself from a life of serving chai is better than rotting

why do pakis cope with islam so hard
legit my bosnian friend stopped being muslim because pakis kept calling him brother

no because it's cope
making money and uplifting himself from a life of serving chai is better than rotting

why do pakis cope with islam so hard
legit my bosnian friend stopped being muslim because pakis kept calling him brother
dude are you this retarded? pakistan literally existed because of islam. also your bosnian friend is extremely retarded, his female relatives got raped by serbs but pakistanis helped bosnians. fuck murtadcunts like your friend.

dude are you this retarded? pakistan literally existed because of islam. also your bosnian friend is extremely retarded, his female relatives got raped by serbs but pakistanis helped bosnians. fuck murtadcunts like your friend.
idk it sounds like you are coping hard with islam and can't joke around

right lemme just make memes about islam so i can fit in with liberal cucks. fuck that lmao, i know that culture, its prevalent in the united states, canada, etc and now they are doing shit they cant even do like mixed prayers, female imams, jfl.

and for that its worth, islam > psl ideals

right lemme just make memes about islam so i can fit in with liberal cucks. fuck that lmao, i know that culture, its prevalent in the united states, canada, etc and now they are doing shit they cant even do like mixed prayers, female imams, jfl.
the memes I meme with islam are pro sharia and are meant to trigger soys and soy muslims

you are crying like a bitch rn wtf :lul:

the memes I meme with islam are pro sharia and are meant to trigger soys and soy muslims

you are crying like a bitch rn wtf :lul:
how am i crying you fucking retard? the only one whos crying is you because alhamdullilah the afghan taliban is winning once again.

how am i crying you fucking retard? the only one whos crying is you because alhamdullilah the afghan taliban is winning once again.
I just said the guys family is retarded for not encouraging him to model and you started crying and accusing others of being kafir
if he gets money he can uplift himself and other people and help the poor/starving

literally how I imagine you rn

retarded welfare receiver in the netherlands doesn't understand how poor these niggas are living

I just said the guys family is retarded for not encouraging him to model and you started crying and accusing others of being kafir
if he gets money he can uplift himself and other people and help the poor/starving

View attachment 500636
View attachment 500635
View attachment 500637
Stop arguing bros...
I think i am getting rep notifications and it's not:forcedsmile:

View attachment 500636
View attachment 500635
View attachment 500637
youre just mad cuz based afghan taliban is pwning your family there (explains why your cucked liberal ass is in the west). keep crying kid.

youre just mad cuz based afghan taliban is pwning your family there (explains why your cucked liberal ass is in the west). keep crying kid.
If only you knew about my family kek

and see

retarded welfare receiver in the netherlands doesn't understand how poor these niggas are living

keep crying for me like you cry for your pwned family members jfl. cucked af for helping westerners. but ofc that was your family's way out of afghanistan. white bootlickers like you have no honor lolol

• +1
If only you knew about my family kek

and see
i do, afghans only enter the west after they help western forces against taliban. what, daddy didnt tell you? lol'd

keep crying for me like you cry for your pwned family members jfl. cucked af for helping westerners. but ofc that was your family's way out of afghanistan. white bootlickers like you have no honor lolol
:lul: i'll pm you on my family bro

• +1
Stop arguing bros...
I think i am getting rep notifications and it's not:forcedsmile:
but your thread will have more replies this way jfl

• +1
:lul: i'll pm you on my family bro
jfl dont give me larp stories phaggot, literally every afghan is in the west cuz they helped western forces against taliban jfl

• +1
i was gonna tag you too but forgot username jfl. his family was against him modeling, which is based cuz it shows that islamic values apply to both genders.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 5131 and Shrek2OnDvD
overglorified high tier normie

• +1