Chad doesn’t have it as easy as u think.

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Usually i wouldn’t use a wheat waffles video of all things to demonstrate this but it seems pretty trustworthy

Jfl Unironically the chad halo starts when wheat waffles reveals the subhumans leaked face but decides to keep chad a secret and use a similar looking guy 😂

But jokes aside he still got rejected a lot ofc very nice compared to the subhuman but it’s not really that every girl wants chad thing

Even the girls who said yes were like oh yeah I got a lot to do today like in a hurry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, Xangsane, wsada and 1 other person
I also do believe wheat waffles is being truthful on what the chad looks like since even tho he’s not the best rater, the guy does sound like chad in the video and looks tall af

• +1
Reactions: Kazey
Only Chads who have it really easy are the ones that: a)work in nightlife, b)have clout/fame and c)enjoy going dumpster diving on dating apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Gonthar, Xangsane and 1 other person
Cope tbh. Chad has it super easy. If you're anywhere close to Chad you will get a taste for how easy it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, Costcosuperstore, disheartenedcel and 9 others
I also do believe wheat waffles is being truthful on what the chad looks like since even tho he’s not the best rater, the guy does sound like chad in the video and looks tall af
Cope tbh. Chad has it super easy. If you're anywhere close to Chad you will get a taste for how easy it is.
statusmaxxed chad has it easy but these retards conflate chad with status for chad who works a shitty wageslave job
a chad is just a good looking normie

It’s easy but I’m just saying he will get rejected at least 40% of the time maybe 30%:feelskek:

Just watch the video just from his voice u can tell he’s chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It’s easy but I’m just saying he will get rejected at least 40% of the time maybe 30%:feelskek:

Just watch the video just from his voice u can tell he’s chad
Chad doesn't have a 30-40% rejection rate. You're telling me almost half of women will reject Chad? A real life legit Chad? What kind of odds does an HTN or LTN have then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Costcosuperstore, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Chad doesn't have a 30-40% rejection rate. You're telling me almost half of women will reject Chad? A real life legit Chad? What kind of odds does an HTN or LTN have then?
I am a Chadlite and girls spit on me, scowl at me, give me IODs in public and even shout abuse at me from across the street

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I am a Chadlite and girls spit on me, scowl at me, give me IODs in public and even shout abuse at me from across the street
What the fuck I don't believe that.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
You better start believing it bucko. The uk is unrelenting to sub Maher’s. Now imagine the average man

• JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, the BULL and TechnoBoss
I was a chad in me prime and i lived a very easy life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stop the cope subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Access. Doesn't matter if you're Chad if you are not near a lot of women and women aren't aware of your existence. The chances of women, let alone hot ones, throwing themselves at you when seeing you walking down the street are slim.

If in an alternative universe Brad Pitt went to some engineering school, didn't like to socialize much going to clubs/parties etc. and then became a random nobody working a 9-5 office job, he would have fucked way fewer and less attractive women. He'd still do better than a sub5 obviously, but not even remotely as good as he probably did in this universe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, laaltin, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Usually i wouldn’t use a wheat waffles video of all things to demonstrate this but it seems pretty trustworthy

Jfl Unironically the chad halo starts when wheat waffles reveals the subhumans leaked face but decides to keep chad a secret and use a similar looking guy 😂

But jokes aside he still got rejected a lot ofc very nice compared to the subhuman but it’s not really that every girl wants chad thing

Even the girls who said yes were like oh yeah I got a lot to do today like in a hurry

Lmfao the chad looks like a fucking Indian, the hair, the compact midface

Literally looks like a white Indian

I'm actually half Indian and mog this buster facially, he's kinda fitting standard psl boxes but bro... that guy is not chad

He needs a 6"2 masc prettyboy with blue eyes

I didn't watch the vid so maybe I need more context but this is a shit comparison and doesn't accurately demonstrate a chads dating life

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Lmfao the chad looks like a fucking Indian, the hair, the compact midface

Literally looks like a white Indian

I'm actually half Indian and mog this buster facially, he's kinda fitting standard psl boxes but bro... that guy is not chad

He needs a 6"2 masc prettyboy with blue eyes

I didn't watch the vid so maybe I need more context but this is a shit comparison and doesn't accurately demonstrate a chads dating life
That guy isn’t exactly him wheat waffles claims to have seen a reflection in one of his video and says that guy looks like him 8/10 face rated by him

And the subhuman who also posts the same content he straight up doxed didn’t even care Jfl even there u see Chad halo :feelskek:

How can wheat waffles dox the subhuman but chad he has to keep a secret for privacy reasons the subhuman also wanted to hide his face

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Access. Doesn't matter if you're Chad if you are not near a lot of women and women aren't aware of your existence. The chances of women, let alone hot ones, throwing themselves at you when seeing you walking down the street are slim.
What would be their body count compared to say a charismamaxxed gymmaxxed HTN (who seems to slay way more easily)
If in an alternative universe Brad Pitt went to some engineering school, didn't like to socialize much going to clubs/parties etc. and then became a random nobody working a 9-5 office job, he would have fucked way fewer and less attractive women.
Do you know anyone like that?
He'd still do better than a sub5 obviously, but not even remotely as good as he probably did in this universe.
I mean, this guy is a 27-year-old KHHV:

That guy isn’t exactly him wheat waffles claims to have seen a reflection in one of his video and says that guy looks like him 8/10 face rated by him

And the subhuman who also posts the same content he straight up doxed didn’t even care Jfl even there u see Chad halo :feelskek:

How can wheat waffles dox the subhuman but chad he has to keep a secret for privacy reasons the subhuman also wanted to hide his face
Bro 8/10 face what the fuck

And I know you get what I mean, he looks indian, especially the hair 😭

dude ate too much curry in his past life

What would be their body count compared to say a charismamaxxed gymmaxxed HTN (who seems to slay way more easily)

Lmao have you gotten dumber since I left 😭

That guy is literally Brad Pitt

Might be better looking than Brad. Absolute delusion to think he didn't just post some shit for attention and is actually a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
No, pat me!

How and why?

why?

Why?
This is a really odd and disturbing character you play on here. It's gross genuinely.

I'm not making some joke or anything I really think you're a weird guy and assume you to have some kind of mental deficiency dude.

I really hope you know I'm being serious, it's really gross to read shit like "pat me" from what I assume to be a grown ass man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, infini, Kroker and 1 other person
This is a really odd and disturbing character you play on here. It's gross genuinely.

I'm not making some joke or anything I really think you're a weird guy and assume you to have some kind of mental deficiency dude.

I really hope you know I'm being serious, it's really gross to read shit like "pat me" from what I assume to be a grown ass man.
pat me is a meme on here

why do you think he mogs brad

Chadlite in the slums of my ass.

.....or Maybe you just live in the UK?

• JFL
why do you think he mogs brad
Instead of responding to critique about your immaturity and lack of meaningful interaction, your need to be a feminine character with no grit or intelligence, you just move on.

Don't even fight back either.

I'm not gonna pretend I'm worried about you, I don't care, but I used to have you on avoid because you were annoying

But after all this time im genuinely disgusted by the way you present yourself and there is no entertainment in it at all, you're repulsive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, infini, Kroker and 1 other person

Hard to tell. Tall charismamaxxed gymmaxxed HTN who puts more effort and time trying to slay will significantly outcompete someone who is just a tall chad in the real world.

No, I don't know any high tier celebrities to compare. That said, I've known plenty of great looking guys who weren't exactly swimming in punani, at least not as much as the Chad meme claims they are. Noone was a virgin though and they could get a hot girlfriend if they put effort.

He looks chadlite/chad to me. Unless he is 5'2 and retarded, he has no excuse. He should have been slaying a lot. Waste of good potential.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Instead of responding to critique about your immaturity and lack of meaningful interaction, your need to be a feminine character with no grit or intelligence, you just move on.

I'm not gonna pretend I'm worried about you, I don't care, but I used to have you on avoid because you were annoying

But after all this time im genuinely disgusted by the way you present yourself and there is no entertainment in it at all, you're repulsive.
PAT ME! PAT PAT PAT!

Brutal there’s a reason @Xangsane is the most ignored user it’s like he legit sold his soul and is only a shell of a human basically some crazy robot type nigga :feelskek:

One of the most mysterious characters in here considering he has to maintain his job as a doctor and relationship while also being the highest poster in .org

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Gaygymmaxx
Brutal there’s a reason @Xangsane is the most ignored user it’s like he legit sold his soul and is only a shell of a human basically some crazy robot type nigga :feelskek:

One of the most mysterious characters in here considering he has to maintain his job as a doctor and relationship while also being the highest poster in .org
I ignored him again just now

"Like he sold his soul" so true nigga that poor guy is brainrot incarnate its shocking how consistently he can waste his time like that

• JFL
u tyler maher cuck are not chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx

And jfl if you think a nigga who asks for "pats" on the internet when being directly confronted about his behavior actually has a relationship

You think this nigga actually has a fiance like he claims :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kroker, Xangsane and 2 others
And jfl if you think a nigga who asks for "pats" on the internet when being directly confronted about his behavior actually has a relationship

You think this nigga actually has a fiance like he claims :lul:
Obviously he’s not a doctor with a fiancé it’s humanly impossible to work like that and have a relationship meanwhile rot here all day there’s not enough hours in the day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Xangsane and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
@Iasacrko

Like if my coworkers found my posts on here, they'd think of me differently, a few know I'm a virgin, but they'd begin to see me as an incel instead, they'd think I may be misguided or take things for granted, like a good homelife.

If the "doctors", at xangsanes "place of employment" found @Xangsane's post history they'd be utterly astonished at how such a creature could have ever pretended to be normal in public

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Iasacrko
Spit because of your opinions? The abuse could be incomprehensible crackhead PMT shit but I relate to it.

In a way this is similar to where you disagreed before when we discussed lives on whose had it hardest.

He's just a kid in his parent's house bedroom.:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Obviously he’s not a doctor with a fiancé it’s humanly impossible to work like that and have a relationship meanwhile rot here all day there’s not enough hours in the day
Wait you forgot the most important aspect of his .org persona:

A levantine chadlite doctor whose married.

Man just fucking lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Costcosuperstore
Ive been around Chads and they have it easy with mid to above average girls but they have to put effort with Stacies.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and TechnoBoss
Hard to tell. Tall charismamaxxed gymmaxxed HTN who puts more effort and time trying to slay will significantly outcompete someone who is just a tall chad in the real world.

No, I don't know any high tier celebrities to compare. That said, I've known plenty of great looking guys who weren't exactly swimming in punani, at least not as much as the Chad meme claims they are. Noone was a virgin though and they could get a hot girlfriend if they put effort.
what looks level?
He looks chadlite/chad to me. Unless he is 5'2 and retarded, he has no excuse. He should have been slaying a lot. Waste of good potential.
Why do you think it's a waste?

why are all the girls LTBs and MTBs ?

Chad will get near 100% rate of success tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TechnoBoss
cope
doing nothing just existing
easy life