• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Imretarded?, Moggkrates and 7 others
I wish nothing but the worst for this guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Davidproton, MoggerGaston, DelonLover1999 and 22 others
Its Calories In and Calories out at end of the end to stay lean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Clqs, NitoRump and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Xangsane, Deleted member 72587 and 10 others
but we're not chad so ill stick to my non gmo diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72587, st.hamudi but 6‘5, deadstock and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72587, butterworld and twojei
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72587, Zonar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Easy life + 6 figure salary + getting flown around the world for doing absolutely nothing

0 work required
PICK YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS

DO.
THE.
WORK.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, Primalsplit, Deleted member 72587 and 7 others
lol I’m naturally ripped and lean and can pretty much eat whatever but the downside is not gaining weight or bulking easily

• +1
Reactions: Eren and edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, maxilofailo, mogre and 4 others
Bro I don't mind doing the work. The brutal part is that even if you put in the work, there's no guarantee of success. You risk wasting all of your time as a prime male chasing something that never comes when you could've just accepted your fate and rotted the whole time
I was just kidding with that post but no seriously you should never just rot. It's probably the worst decision ever.

Either become a Chad (all the details and step by steps are in my course which is on sale), or completely reform yourself and free your mind and continue with life.

Rotting is far worse than wage slaving even. I'll make a full thread on why some day.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and chaddyboi66
I was just kidding with that post but no seriously you should never just rot. It's probably the worst decision ever.

Either become a Chad (all the details and step by steps are in my course which is on sale), or completely reform yourself and free your mind and continue with life.

Rotting is far worse than wage slaving even. I'll make a full thread on why some day.
I'm already GL, gymcelled with a LTR of nearly 7 years, I literally couldn't give a fuck about looks at this point. All I care about is money and freeing myself from slavery

I'm still gonna try, the feeling of regret will no doubt be worse than the feeling of failure

• +1
Reactions: infini, Xangsane and Seth Walsh
I'm already GL, gymcelled with a LTR of nearly 7 years, I literally couldn't give a fuck about looks at this point. All I care about is money and freeing myself from slavery

I'm still gonna try, the feeling of regret will no doubt be worse than the feeling of failure
High IQ

Hes gonna descend in a few years if he eats like that

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
I thought it was Icelandic/Norwegian people?

I'm not from Europe so I don't know

Easy life + 6 figure salary + getting flown around the world for doing absolutely nothing

0 work required
He grinded and never gave up.

Relax man, if you don't make it to the finals you're still good! (y)

he has the height advantage and bone density so he can eat more

but you can also eat slop 2-3 times a month and be just fine

What a great personality he has.

That’s probably the first meal he had that day and threw it away once the camera was gone.

why are people so surprised by this? You can the worst foods known to mankind, its calories in and calories out.
You can have a cheat meal as much as you like too, if your maintanance is 2500 lets say, even if you eat 3000 one day and 2000 the next day you are fine

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and edodalic29
he could of got way more if he eat an organic diet

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
why are people so surprised by this? You can the worst foods known to mankind, its calories in and calories out.
You can have a cheat meal as much as you like too, if your maintanance is 2500 lets say, even if you eat 3000 one day and 2000 the next day you are fine
Yes but food quality matters alot for optimal hormone balance

Bro I don't mind doing the work. The brutal part is that even if you put in the work, there's no guarantee of success. You risk wasting all of your time as a prime male chasing something that never comes when you could've just accepted your fate and rotted the whole time
This happened to me so I feel this pain the most :feelswah:

• +1
he has the height advantage and bone density so he can eat more

but you can also eat slop 2-3 times a month and be just fine
Not even about height and bone density, it’s calories in calories out. You can eat slop so long as you don’t exceed your calorie maintenance

• +1
Not even about height and bone density, it’s calories in calories out. You can eat slop so long as you don’t exceed your calorie maintenance
It was a troll post cuz some people here obsess so hard about diet but at the end of the day eat whatever is given to u

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Hope he becomes bald and subhuman. Praying for his descension

• JFL
It was a troll post cuz some people here obsess so hard about diet but at the end of the day eat whatever is given to u
Well there’s reasons to not eat goyslop frequently, it’s shit and dopamine inducing which will usually lead you to binging on more garbage.

If you’re into gymcelling you’d want to reach your macronutrient goals and depending on what goyslop you get there’ll be diminishing returns from the shit calorie to protein ratio so it can fuck up your diet.

Of course a few bad days are negligible if you’re always consistent but goyslop can lead to bad habits

• +1
Hope he becomes bald and subhuman. Praying for his descension
His collagen is already tanking , i hope hes blackpilled enough to hop on tret

Yes but food quality matters alot for optimal hormone balance
yeah, but eating shitty food once a week does nothing for a young healthy male.

• +1
Incel trait: you have to be careful what you eat to not get fat

• JFL
yeah, but eating shitty food once a week does nothing for a young healthy male.
IMG 5471 IMG 7515
True i mean usually try to eat healthy but once ina while ill have a cheat meal but tbh everytime i do i can i feel very sick afterwards

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
Incel trait: you have to be careful what you eat to not get fat
Not really incel trait but even gymceiler chad has to watch what he eats but i was mainly directing torwards the ones who obsess over micronutrients from raw foods and diets

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Not really incel trait but even gymceiler chad has to watch what he eats but i was mainly directing torwards the ones who obsess over micronutrients from raw foods and diets
legit suicide fuel lifestyle. Imagine not eating chicken nuggies when you feel like it.

Its Calories In and Calories out at end of the end to stay lean.
exactly niggers acting like it's impossible to eat chicken nuggets and still be in a deficit lmao

Yes, him eating this once on tiktok means he eats this every meal.