Chad from my school is completely braindead and non NT

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
so theres this facially 6.5 PSL chad at my school, looks like a more european, better looking version of richard ramirez (5’9 tho jfl) girls legit freeze when they see him in the corridor, popular girls too despite him having a fucking retarded low social status friendgroup, this guy uses discord and does some questionable non NT shit at times, and heres the funny part.

some whoremaxxed blonde HTB who mogs him socially completely just randomly started pushing him in the middle of class and rubbing his thigh, she was obviously “testing his physical dominance” or some shit like foids do, and this retard legit had a timid hunched over posture and a little bitch voice saying “why have you just punched my knee?” UTTER CAGEFUEL SEEING THIS JFL.

she lost a bit of interest now i can just tell but she is still attracted despite his autist personality. and the funny thing is over the years (aka through puberty when he became more gl) ive observed him starting to rise up the social ladder ever so slowly and become more outgoing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: future_, insufferableincel, BeanletMogger and 21 others
so theres this facially 6.5 PSL chad at my school, looks like a more european, better looking version of richard ramirez (5’9 tho jfl) girls legit freeze when they see him in the corridor, popular girls too despite him having a fucking retarded low social status friendgroup, this guy uses discord and does some questionable non NT shit at times, and heres the funny part.

some whoremaxxed blonde HTB who mogs him socially completely just randomly started pushing him in the middle of class and rubbing his thigh, she was obviously “testing his physical dominance” or some shit like foids do, and this retard legit had a timid hunched over posture and a little bitch voice saying “why have you just punched my knee?” UTTER CAGEFUEL SEEING THIS JFL.

she lost a bit of interest now i can just tell but she is still attracted despite his autist personality. and the funny thing is over the years (aka through puberty when he became more gl) ive observed him starting to rise up the social ladder ever so slowly and become more outgoing.
proof that nt is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Freixel, Orvka381, Clqs and 3 others
S

SEND THAT FUCKING HTB BITCH AND PUSH HER IN THE LOCKER AND KICK HER. in Minecraft
he deserves a non-NT stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, poopoohead, ElTruecel and 5 others
If he was NT it would be over for all you niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Orvka381, Clqs and 6 others

those fucking bitches should ALL be forded to fuck their looksmatch until they die

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and Sprinkles
If he was NT it would be over for all you niggas
it already is over for sum niggas, this non NT mtb foid whos my friends oneitis has a crush on him LOL

THAT BITCH DOESN'T DESERVE HIM. GO AND FUCKING KNOCK HER TEETH OUT (in Minecraft)
S

SEND THAT FUCKING HTB BITCH AND PUSH HER IN THE LOCKER AND KICK HER. in Minecraft

those fucking bitches should ALL be forded to fuck their looksmatch until they die
sadly that would cause human population extinction

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and 9cel
sadly that would cause human population extinction
IDC. Those girls you mentioned should all be punched and they should swallow their teeth. Do they deserve him? NO.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Screenshot 20240512 012812 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20240512 012829 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
it already is over for sum niggas, this non NT mtb foid whos my friends oneitis has a crush on him LOL
Women have a primal attraction to good looking guys. I mean that popular tinder experiment with chad where he states he's a pedo and girls still don't care. Once you get past a certain threshold of looks, everything else is negligible for attracting foids. Keeping stacylite gotta be nt though

• +1
Reactions: future_, poopoohead, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Women have a primal attraction to good looking guys. I mean that popular tinder experiment with chad where he states he's a pedo and girls still don't care. Once you get past a certain threshold of looks, everything else is negligible for attracting foids. Keeping stacylite gotta be nt though
believe it or not being average height doesnt make much difference when ur a legit 1 in 100000 chad, ive seen him avoid walking next to this 6’10 bbc at my school tho
If you have a handsome face that is good enough
IMO
IDC. Those girls you mentioned should all be punched and they should swallow their teeth. Do they deserve him? NO.
S

What the fuck is it with JBs and non NT chads. They should all be fucking punched

less competition i guess same logic for guys

PM his face

so theres this facially 6.5 PSL chad at my school, looks like a more european, better looking version of richard ramirez
This is a bold claim @BrahminBoss

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
ill find a guy who looks the most similar to him, and trust me im rating objective theres no reason for me to lie
do i look like him

Fuck this is suifuel wtf

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Accelerator
yea i thought so when i saw it happening and the fact that hes legit socially inept too pissed me off
are you sure he's actually PSL 6.5 or an overrate?

yea i thought so when i saw it happening and the fact that hes legit socially inept too pissed me off
Disproves “just be NT”

Wow hes literally me (im delusional)

ill find a guy who looks the most similar to him, and trust me im rating objective theres no reason for me to lie
send brah

only a little
if youre a complete chad youll get bitches basically no matter what (to a reasonable extent) but when i tell u that if ur htn, being NT or NOT NT tips the balance im not lying

• Hmm...
Would you consider *** ing him?

• Ugh..
explains the 2:1 post to rep ratio

please send an example of someone who looks like him
IMG 5397

he looks very similar to this, but with shorter black hair and brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
lol its sad guys like him will be pressured into an unhappy relationship by some opportunistic retarded fat bitch