• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, pashtunnigga1, spark and 24 others
He actually survived :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nigger, asdvek, whiteislandpill and 22 others
jfl at filming+uploading your friend's attempted murder.

Hope the nigger rots in jail for the rest of his life, forced to do slave-labor to pay for his shelter+food. Either that or torture+execution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, iblamepheno1, Uncle Dinky and 49 others
This is what happens when women vote

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Clown Show, Uncle Dinky and 31 others
First thing the guy does is push a baby stroller. Takes a different kind of evil to stab a father, then laugh as he slowly bleeds out in front of his family. These subhumans need to rot in a sponge room, death is too good for them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 1966Ford, iblamepheno1, pashtunnigga1 and 34 others
They laugh at him as he dies, very sad shit

Well Well Well
IMG 1043

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 1966Ford, Hetman Vilkas and 17 others
First thing the guy does is push a baby stroller. Takes a different kind of evil to stab a father, then laugh as he slowly bleeds out in front of his family. These subhumans need to rot in a sponge room, death is too good for them
They laugh at him as he dies, very sad shit

Very sad shit and he has a baby with him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek, ElTruecel, Clavicular and 4 others
holy fuck I actually almost let out a tear
that is some next level satanic shit bro
who the fuck does that shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamepheno1, asdvek, twojei and 17 others
they done got jeremy fragrance :incel:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuki, sb23 and menas
You gotta keep your eyes open around a certain group of people, thankfully he survived.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, asdvek, cromagnon and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Jova, Averagecel and 2 others
These niggers need to be raped by bwc until they bleed out and choke from too much blood and cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, lucifer6969, fxckz and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Imretarded?, apocalypse and 1 other person
They're saying in the news it wasn't a baby but groceries
anything to protect the blacks, jew propaganda. Matter of fact I was there and he had 5 babies with him
kill the blacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, asdvek, Ghoulish and 6 others
you can literally see the father die inside. What tf do you do when you get stabbed and blood is just pouring out of your neck?
fight them back, push the baby stroller? I feel terrible rn fuck you OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek, cromagnon, lucifer6969 and 5 others
Diversity is our strength

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, sb23, The Grinch and 4 others
They always say that
what if a white men stabbed him ? Guess what
For all the future allegations i am not racist i love black people that aren't dumb,gangsta,rapists, and bad things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, sb23, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
well well well

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr and sb23
For all the future allegations i am not racist i love black people that aren't dumb,gangsta,rapists, and bad things
u just scared they're gonna slit your neck innit
(blacks ily don't hurt me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and Imretarded?
thats a normie

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, Imretarded? and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, Imretarded? and PsychoDsk
u just scared they're gonna slit your neck innit
(blacks ily don't hurt me)
No i dont want the jewish media to cancel me with this shit in the feature and i'am not racist , there are some good black people

He actually survived :feelsgood:
Really glad to see. He did not deserve that. Fuck those scumbags for filming, ridiculing and obviously for stabbing.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Ghoulish, Averagecel and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and cromagnon
This is what happens when women vote
jfl at filming+uploading your friend's attempted murder.

Hope the nigger rots in jail for the rest of his life, forced to do slave-labor to pay for his shelter+food. Either that or torture+execution.

The guards will be hooking up with these guys if they ever end up in prison @TheLastLaugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, RichardSpencel and PsychoDsk
Thank God he survived. It was so sad to see this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, cromagnon, AutisticGymcel and 5 others
I think the law is too lenient, i really do hope that AI powered robots with no feelings will patrol the cities in the future

No mercy, no feelings, nigga like that would stab someone on the neck and will be put in the prison

The very good thing about AI would be absolute lack of empathy, that animal would cry, it wouldn't care

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Averagecel and PsychoDsk
yea think it's time to start bulk buying guns JFL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Really glad to see. He did not deserve that. Fuck those scumbags for filming, ridiculing and obviously for stabbing.
They got caught , why would they even record and post that
They are probably in jail right now spreading their asshole for tyrone in the back

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Gengar
yea think it's time to start bulk buying guns JFL
Unfortunately. These filthy vermin carry weapons on them, even here they have guns on them. Recently they arrested 3 guys with guns in Rotterdam. Imagine how many guys out there are walking around with guns even though it is difficult to get them. Best to avoid conflict because your life can end in just a second because of some deathnik retard carrying a weapon and using it on you.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
They got caught , why would they even record and post that
They are probably in jail right now spreading their asshole for tyrone in the back
Their deathnik IQ was showing. I do not think there is a rape culture in the UK like there is in the US though.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and PsychoDsk
lol so literally just BGM

Unfortunately. These filthy vermin carry weapons on them, even here they have guns on them. Recently they arrested 3 guys with guns in Rotterdam. Imagine how many guys out there are walking around with guns even though it is difficult to get them. Best to avoid conflict because your life can end in just a second because of some deathnik retard carrying a weapon and using it on you.
most don't have the money for guns and are fine with knives
might be the only option tbh to start carrying. guns vs knives I'd know what to pick.

• +1
Lfg my aryan brother

• JFL
most don't have the money for guns and are fine with knives
might be the only option tbh to start carrying. guns vs knives I'd know what to pick.
I dunno man, I used to hang out with a guy who would smuggle weapons into the country. He even showed me his gun and fired it while we were on the highway at night. I could smell the gunpowder because I sat right behind him. He was selling it. This was years ago though.

• +1
Chad?

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and PsychoDsk
I dunno man, I used to hang out with a guy who would smuggle weapons into the country. He even showed me his gun and fired it while we were on the highway at night. I could smell the gunpowder because I sat right behind him. He was selling it. This was years ago though.
I once fired an AR-15, that shit was crazy

• Woah
  • +1
I had bad muzzie friends when I was younger and I was chilling at one of their trap houses, there were like 3 glocks and 2 assault rifles there JFL. We went into a farmland at night and shot that AR-15 in the sky. traumas by these niggas can't lie.

• JFL
I had bad muzzie friends when I was younger and I was chilling at one of their trap houses, there were like 3 glocks and 2 assault rifles there JFL. We went into a farmland at night and shot that AR-15 in the sky. traumas by these niggas can't lie.
Funnily enough the guy I am talking about was not a muzzie. He was Slavic though.

• JFL
Funnily enough the guy I am talking about was not a muzzie. He was Slavic though.
slavs are crazy, atleast they have decency and wouldn't shoot innocent ppl imo

• +1