Chad gets neckstabbed in the UK and bleeds out

I had bad muzzie friends when I was younger and I was chilling at one of their trap houses, there were like 3 glocks and 2 assault rifles there JFL. We went into a farmland at night and shot that AR-15 in the sky. traumas by these niggas can't lie.
I shot my grandad's hunting rifle
He would let us shoot a can from a distance as a form of competition
I'm 4 for 4 hitting the target ngl

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and PsychoDsk
why why i dont get it

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
slavs are crazy, atleast they have decency and wouldn't shoot innocent ppl imo
True, he was a cool guy. He could beat me up easily and put me in a hospital if he wanted to. I have germophobia so I do not like being touched and he respected that by not touching me on my face or head or whatever like some assholes do in order to "bully" me. He could have easily done that if he wanted to but he did not. I really believe this guy could beat up even professional heavyweight boxers. Insane fighting skills and breedste schouders die ik heb gezien.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
wouldve not happened if he had a good pepper spray

I shot my grandad's hunting rifle
He would let us shoot a can from a distance as a form of competition
I'm 4 for 4 hitting the target ngl
mirin :feelshmm:

• JFL
True, he was a cool guy. He could beat me up easily and put me in a hospital if he wanted to. I have germophobia so I do not like being touched and he respected that by not touching me on my face or head or whatever like some assholes do in order to "bully" me. He could have easily done that if he wanted to but he did not. I really believe this guy could beat up even professional heavyweight boxers. Insane fighting skills and breedste schouders die ik heb gezien.
mogs me :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
why why i dont get it
Because low iq, picking a fight with a group of thugs all by himself, should’ve known better. Natural selection.

It is very difficult to mog that guy. He has literally everything. Good looks, top-tier body and fighting skills, strikes fear into other ethnics due to being thugmaxxed and big dick. And he can handle weapons.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
It is very difficult to mog that guy. He has literally everything. Good looks, top-tier body and fighting skills, strikes fear into other ethnics due to being thugmaxxed and big dick. And he can handle weapons.
I'm mirin hard, I need to fight, thug and gunmaxx asap

• +1
Start with gymmaxxing. He was natty but huge. He was 187 cm.
I'm already pretty gymmaxxed tbh
just gotta start wearing nike tech nd sheit innit

• +1
I'm already pretty gymmaxxed tbh
just gotta start wearing nike tech nd sheit innit
Yeah but you gotta have really wide shoulders. I am talking like Orc.

Normal day in uk fuck this country

jfl at filming+uploading your friend's attempted murder.

Hope the nigger rots in jail for the rest of his life, forced to do slave-labor to pay for his shelter+food. Either that or torture+execution.
They are getting 10 years max. The uk is fucking disgusting. They likely only serve 5 years.

• +1
No i dont want the jewish media to cancel me with this shit in the feature and i'am not racist , there are some good black people
Emphasis on the “some”

As much as I think the guy with a knife should rot in jail why tf is the guy approaching a guy with a knife this isn't a movie best thing to do is de-escalate the situation and move your family away

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
jfl at filming+uploading your friend's attempted murder.

Hope the nigger rots in jail for the rest of his life, forced to do slave-labor to pay for his shelter+food. Either that or torture+execution.
he will not care sadly
low IQ + low cortisol specimen who also has the memory of a goldfish and will not regret a molecule
He will enjoy hard labour, his folk always did

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
As much as I think the guy with a knife should rot in jail why tf is the guy approaching a guy with a knife this isn't a movie best thing to do is de-escalate the situation and move your family away
White english working class are even dumber than blacks

He actually survived :feelsgood:
Of course the chad genetics survive
If that were an incel they would have had a heart attack before the knife penetrated them

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and apocalypse
Of course the chad genetics survive
If that were an incel they would have had a heart attack before the knife penetrated them
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

jfl if you’re still living in the UK and not planning to geomax

He’ll get less prison time in the UK for that stabbing than a white guy posting race and crime statistics on X

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and apocalypse
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Publicly torture these creatures by skinning them alive

Thankfully he survived. Niggers need to be killed. I fucking hate niggers. It's always niggers doing this. Who the fuck attacks a man with a baby stroller? Not even a fair fight. Fighting a man with baby stroller 3v1. That's the most pussy shit ever. They're big pussies. I'm so pissed off rn. I would fucking take these niggers and fucking kill them in a worst way possible. I wanna fucking choke that nigger to death. Fucking black nigger. Fucking african black nigger. Fuck his ancestors fuck his bloodline fuck him stupid dumb nigger. Fuck his mother. Fucking retarded nigger.

"neck shot neck shot neck shot" with that shit british accent

"ohh ambulance he got lucky" you fucking retard don't you fucking feel some remorse for a fucking dad bleeding to death and you fucking stabbed him and ur saying hes lucky bc he got ambulance? what are you? what are you? you are not a fucking human you are not even an animal you are a fucking dumb nigger niggers are a specy on their own they are fucking weird creatures they are fucking stupid piece of nigger shits

it would be insulting monkeys if i called these niggers a monkey. monkeys are better than this. stupid fucking black nigger. i hope he fucking gets raped to death and fucking dies in the worst way possible

"neck shot neck shot neck shot" with that shit british accent

"ohh ambulance he got lucky" you fucking retard don't you fucking feel some remorse for a fucking dad bleeding to death and you fucking stabbed him and ur saying hes lucky bc he got ambulance? what are you? what are you? you are not a fucking human you are not even an animal you are a fucking dumb nigger niggers are a specy on their own they are fucking weird creatures they are fucking stupid piece of nigger shits

it would be insulting monkeys if i called these niggers a monkey. monkeys are better than this. stupid fucking black nigger. i hope he fucking gets raped to death and fucking dies in the worst way possible
fax my brother. spit your shit indeed.

also crazy how he survived that with all the blood gushing out from a main artery, if the ambulance came a few minutes later he'd have been most definitely dead

• +1
Reactions: sexy and asdvek
fax my brother. spit your shit indeed.

also crazy how he survived that with all the blood gushing out from a main artery, if the ambulance came a few minutes later he'd have been most definitely dead
i doubt it hit an artery

• +1
Black dude looks low t, prob his bean diet…. I would easily up my switch and dump 30 in his monkey skull

• JFL
dnr, twitter user that posted is a subhuman

Please tell me if that subhuman nigger was arrested. in front of his child.... they don't even feel any remorse due to negative IQ. I really hope for the fucking worst for that nigger :feelsree:

• +1
Please tell me if that subhuman nigger was arrested. in front of his child.... they don't even feel any remorse due to negative IQ. I really hope for the fucking worst for that nigger :feelsree:
its england shit like that happen every 5 min very sad to see that

• +1
ethnic crime is reparations for slavery

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
We all have to have pain — mine was given to me at birth

• +1
Stuff like this make me realize how brutal reality is and i should be serving my parents, instead of being controlled by psl.

• +1
Please tell me if that subhuman nigger was arrested
He was :feelsgood:
But he'll probably be released in a couple months in the United Cuckdom justice system :feelswhy:

• +1
Filthy niggers committing wherever they go

• +1