Chad has 0% success rate with super direct daygame

IndianJock

IndianJock

"Too hot to be alone" - Club Whore(s)
Based on looks theory alone, he should've gotten at least one positive.

The final nail in the coffin for daygame copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 2621, gymislife and 2 others
chad?

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here's gon come the cope that "girls were intimidated by his good looks" over for daygamERs :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1100
It’s over for anyone who isn’t in the 99.99%

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and gymislife
Me looking for this chad
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Chadelite and gymislife
8afe4e1944fe2daadb8bf85aa57bc5ff.png

imagine being rejected by this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 4209
30 yes for foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and IndianJock
9add56b3f892ed3d40006d8171df6015.png

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
One got to be super-autistic if thinks that you just get sex when you are quite attractive and ask for it a random girl on a street in daily light.
The fact is, if he WERE ulgy girls would act in manner in which they would utterly reject him, insted they usually laugh, saying "hihihi no :333"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 4209

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, gymislife, Administrator and 1 other person
One got to be super-autistic if thinks that you just get sex when you are quite attractive and ask for it a radom girl on a street in daily light.
The fact is, if he WERE ulgy girls would act in manner in which they would utterly reject him, insted they ussualy laugh, saying "hihihi no :333"
That’s what people on this site think. But yea you notice how the girls are super friendly and smile when he approaches

• +1
Reactions: draco and Patriot
That’s what people on this site think. But yea you notice how the girls are super friendly and smile when he approaches
Thank you for this dose of mental sanity.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
JFL you can’t be that thirsty. Even while chadfishing most foids would unmatch me or insult me if I asked directly for sex or sent 🍆 . Only exceptions were mediocre looking, low class foids that got exaggerated on blackpill forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and IndianJock
Imagine if a sub4 manlet did that direct approach? The cucked cops would try to arrest him, which is why we should always record our interactions with holes since we're non-chads.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
One got to be super-autistic if thinks that you just get sex when you are quite attractive and ask for it a random girl on a street in daily light.
The fact is, if he WERE ulgy girls would act in manner in which they would utterly reject him, insted they usually laugh, saying "hihihi no :333"

He can literally do the same approach and then move on to a normal conversation, he already "set the frame" that he's there for sex, he just needs to make them feel more comfortable with him

Meanwhile, an ugly guy needs to spend hours in the club (as long as the girl doesn't have a better option), or weeks or even months on normal situations like that for sex to happen

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
More like a Chadlite

But yeah even if you're well above average daygame is cope

If women like you they will initiate in some way even if it's just through body language and not a full blown approach.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and auboutduprecipice

Over if u aren’t gigachad

looks theory doesnt say this lol. if you are gl, they approach you, if they dont like you they dont, and dont even bother

How fucking stupid are you guys, seriously?
1. He's asking women during the daytime to fuck - that would never work for any male regardless of looks due to social stigma. If he's tried at a club though it may've worked, but even so, social convention dictates you never verbalise that shit... even an autist knows that. It shows a lack of social intelligence which women hate.
2. 'Daygamers' are never this direct anyway so it doesn't prove daygame doesn't work - real daygame looks totally different to that.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and IndianJock

Girls like mystery not straightforward shit like that if he said it over text yes they'd say yes

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
good face + tall + wasp pheno

yeah chad

edit: ah he's only 5'11, forgot women in America are like 5'3, still at least a chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Ethnicope
JFL you can’t be that thirsty. Even while chadfishing most foids would unmatch me or insult me if I asked directly for sex or sent 🍆 . Only exceptions were mediocre looking, low class foids that got exaggerated on blackpill forums.
you srs? got any screenshots? i find that very hard to believe. maybe you didnt use a real chad

Technically, not 0%. What do you think this girl gave him her number for despite having a bf? To play chess?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: draco and IndianJock