Why has this Forum CHANGED recently? [EXPLANATION]

all my threads are good ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, lucifer6969, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
Yeah post bullshit about your day to day lives, in 1-2 sentences, and treat this site like therapy

Lots of OG users are logging off for this exact reason
This site serves no purpose. It is losing it's worth
I feel tired of this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, psychomandible, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
It might be worth to go to other sites now...

This site has lost it's worth
i mean i know like 4 other looksmaxxing related forums lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and greycel
Have you guys wondered why the past few months have been shit?

Why Looksmax.org doesn't feel the same now?
Why does it feel like there have been a lot of newgens?

Tl;dr: It's because all these newgens are watering down this site, making it open ended and fucked. Be more specific newgens, and put effort into your threads. We don't care about your subjective views on life. Tell us objective FACTS.

For years till recently, you would talk about a specific thing. A topic/ a guide/ a theory/ a news article... and we would discuss it.
Now all of a sudden: Quality of threads have become shit. Why?
It's because people are just posting for the sake of posting now. They think they are in the centre of the spotlight. That we ought to care about them.

This site has become BORING
It doesn't feel the same.

Solution: Stop posting low quality threads

Bad Quality thread:
View attachment 3175364

• Open ended, general subject matter
  • 1 or 2 Lines
  • Gives us your subjective POV. Nothing objective about this (we don't care @selfhating ethnic)
This would be fitting for a REPLY post to a thread.
======================================================================================

Let's look at another one of @selfhating ethnic's posts?
#2View attachment 3175384

• Same style as above (nobody cares man)
======================================================================================

Let's look at some more:
#3View attachment 3175408

• Low effort shit thread, talking about yourself (again, nobody cares @ZoomerAmerican)
  • Accompanied with a pointless, low-effort reply (that @ZoomerAmerican brought upon himself)
#4View attachment 3175409
Guess who's made a return. @selfhating ethnic, stop posting water stuff. Nobody cares about you.
If you want information, go to a specific thread and reply to it

This one is special. Not because of the type of thread (it's ass), but because of the User.
@Willmogulater
You are a 22cel. How dare you stoop to these levels.

View attachment 3175413
  • Water thread
  • 1-2 Sentences
  • About you
There's been too many of these threads. There's no meat anymore. No subject matter that we can talk about.

Medium Quality thread:
#1 View attachment 3175443

Terrible thread idea, don't get me wrong... but he:
  • Explained his reasoning
  • Did not have the root of everything to be himself
  • 1-2 Paragraphs

@rape I would congratulate you for not being a complete retard, but your thread idea was shit. You get this bronze medal mate 🥉
#2 View attachment 3175464

I'm going to be honest @WishIwasChico, I didn't read a word.
But upon glance it looks like you:

• Wrote a few paragraphs
  • Used coherent logic
  • Did not make it about yourself
🥈

#3 View attachment 3175518

• Short, but still a specific topic
  • Is about looks, and less about a stranger's personal lifestory
  • Has images (Effort was involved)
@Jason Voorhees You've earnt yourself a 🥈bro

#4View attachment 3175559
  • Good Effort
  • It just doesn't contribute much
@NorwoodAscender, well done 🥈
These few threads do exist. Some meat is present. We can reply to it with contributions.
Good Quality thread:
No One Page GIF

These threads are few and far between. You'll be lucky to find one per day. Can talk about a lot. Can learn a lot.

Don't voice out whatever thought comes into your mind.
For those people who don't do this, next time you come across one of these types of threads.
Don't even bother interacting with it! :feelsree:
Don't give it any reps! :feelsping:
Or link this thread to them! :cop:
High effort thread indeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and greycel
There should be a rule that if a thread meets certain minimum requirements (certain minimum word count and certain minimum pictures count) it stays on top of all threads in the new posts list for like 5 minutes before it descends into the abyss of irrelevance , so it will have more visibility and a better chance that people will see that shit, and if it's interesting, start interacting with it from that point..

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, greycel and thebuffdon690
Look at this retard arguing with himself:ROFLMAO:
He got butthurt when i called him out

@greycel
You didn’t call out shit lol

Just caging at your lack of self awareness

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
You didn’t call out shit lol

Just caging at your lack of self awareness
Where is the lack of self awereness ?

I was joking when i posted that original msg but your low iq newgen brain thought it was real so now when im humiliating you infront of everyone you get butthurt aww:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Holy shit, wow I didn't expect this from you
You think it's cringe to ask other people using the same site/ a shared hobby, to change their approach rather than being tards following the same drone like mentality?

And it is not my ideal atmosphere
It improves it for everybody who doesn't have a fried Tiktok brain
It is generally agreed to be of higher worth, even from an objective standpoint you can see it.
No I thought the proposed idea was cringe worthy.

And by ideal atmosphere I mean the environment you want to cultivate, imagine saying that and the following the next sentence with the word "fried Tiktok brain" jfl.

There should be a rule that if a thread meets certain minimum requirements (certain minimum word count and certain minimum pictures count) it stays on top of all threads in the new posts list for like 5 minutes before it descends into the abyss of irrelevance , so it will have more visibility and a better chance that people will see that shit, and if it's interesting, start interacting with it from that point..
Changes like these make much more sense.

Or even better just split off topic into 2 like .is or .se

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, psychomandible, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Where is the lack of self awereness ?

I was joking when i posted that original msg but your low iq newgen brain thought it was real so now when im humiliating you infront of everyone you get butthurt aww:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What humiliation?

No one can see your message or even cares

And it’s easy to cop out when you’ve been called out, you didn’t prove anything lol

Again low iq lack of self awareness been there done that 🎤

• +1
What humiliation?

No one can see your message or even cares

And it’s easy to cop out when you’ve been called out, you didn’t prove anything lol

Again low iq lack of self awareness been there done that 🎤
LOL you did not dissprove anything I said and just went back to insulting me

You just psychologically admitted that i am better than you and that your mad :love:

• +1
LOL you did not dissprove anything I said and just went back to insulting me

You just psychologically admitted that i am better than you and that your mad :love:
No I didn’t?

I’m not sure what you’re reading but it ain’t English

• +1
No I thought the proposed idea was cringe worthy.

And by ideal atmosphere I mean the environment you want to cultivate, imagine saying that and the following the next sentence with the word "fried Tiktok brain" jfl.

Changes like these make much more sense.

Or even better just split off topic into 2 like .is or .se
We can't rely on moderation for it. Whether they will accept or not is up to them
We can bring about change from simply talking about it though

To instantly shut it down and play Devil's advocate..
You should try to think of this from a quantitative POV. You'll understand the overall significance for why I'm doing this
I could explain it outlining pros and cons for every side, but it would be longer than Original thread and it's pointless

We both agree to site needing change, we both are looking in the same direction

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I feel tired of this site
Exactly man
Same here, no wonder u go on .com nowadays

This site has lost it's worth @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. every person who's been here for a while can tell

It's become soulless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 2 others
Exactly man

This site has lost it's worth @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. every person who's been here for a while can tell

It's become soulless
I'm spending time elsewhere for the time being :feelswhere:

Mostly on .is

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Jova, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
I'm spending time elsewhere for the time being :feelswhere:

Mostly on .is
I might transition to .com. I heard the community is smaller, but tighter-knit. And it won't lose it's worth, as it isn't exposed to a large number of normies (for the most part) that can by sheer number change the environment

.is seems depressing bhai, I wouldn't stay too much on there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, Xangsane and 1 other person
I might transition to .com. I heard the community is smaller, but tighter-knit. And it won't lose it's worth, as it isn't exposed to a large number of normies (for the most part) that can by sheer number change the environment

.is seems depressing bhai, I wouldn't stay too much on there
I've been on .is since 2021, it's not as depressing as people think it is. I also love that it isn't normie infested as this site is.

I am on .com too, good forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I wanted to make high quality threads but I became mentally insane and angry and lonely

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel
Exactly man

It's become soulless
NGL but I'm enjoying .com

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Jova, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
You are talking about if there are good threads, they are those of @Rea
Tales from the dark slums of mumbai

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, jué and 1 other person
@Suns9999 NIGGA STOP tf is u doing???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
i dont even browse it anymore it feels like a bunch of 15yo but maybe i just got older

• +1
No it didn't get worse jfl what are you about. I've not felt a change since 2022.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and greycel
No it didn't get worse jfl what are you about. I've not felt a change since 2022.
You're the only person who holds this sentiment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Debetro and Suns9999
The mods should do a change in this site, the changes should be:
No threads allowed under 1k of posts.
No threads under 500 words unless its off topic or questions.
All threads that have low replys, seem effortless should be deleted and the user will have a strike showing that if the spam continues they will lose their acc.

Also no one should be allowed under the age of 13 they are too stupid to understand this shit jfl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, DarkAscender and greycel
The mods should do a change in this site, the changes should be:
No threads allowed under 1k of posts.
No threads under 500 words unless its off topic or questions.
All threads that have low replys, seem effortless should be deleted and the user will have a strike showing that if the spam continues they will lose their acc.

Also no one should be allowed under the age of 13 they are too stupid to understand this shit jfl.
Thoughts on this guys?
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @PLA1092

Perhaps even a section for 18+ where u can post and share gore/nudity, that u have to send verification of identity if you would like to access that part

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and org3cel.RR
Lets make this thread famous the mods need to know that this is what they should do to make this forum better!!

• +1
  • Love it
Lots of OG users are logging off for this exact reason
This site serves no purpose. It is losing it's worth
You do realise those “OG users” you are talking about used to do the same. There has always been tons of shitposting and low effort threads on here, and that has always overpowered the “useful” information.

• +1
  • +1
Thoughts on this guys?
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @PLA1092

Perhaps even a section for 18+ where u can post and share gore/nudity, that u have to send verification of identity if you would like to access that part
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS FORUM GREAT AGAINN!!!!!!

• JFL
For real I joined again (had an account around feb-march this year) and the quality of the avg posts in here is even less than back then.

Where would you rank some of my threads in terms of quality?

• +1
You do realise those “OG users” you are talking about used to do the same. There has always been tons of shitposting and low effort threads on here, and that has always overpowered the “useful” information.
I know there used to be, but it used to be different.
And the shitposting for example FastBananaCEO, it was made to make us laugh

The shitposting done nowadays is their genuine efforts for a thread. If what we deem now in .org for a "genuine effort", a high value thread, is actually in fact low value.. then we gotta fix it back to how it was

Before u could tell the distinction between the two. Now there aren't high value threads anymore

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nevermind2 and N1666
@The Homelander Here you go man

For real I joined again (had an account around feb-march this year) and the quality of the avg posts in here is even less than back then.

Where would you rank some of my threads in terms of quality?
Definitely Mid/High Quality only. I just checked some of yours again right now
Keep up the good work bro!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Homelander, Costcosuperstore and DarkAscender
@The Homelander Here you go man

Definitely Mid/High Quality only. I just checked some of yours again right now
Keep up the good work bro!
Yeah I'm glad I wasn't the only one wondering. I definitely should start posting more high quality threads but on the other hand It's also really entertaining to just chill in the offtopic section with some lower quality posts every once in a while too

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Im spreading gyno awareness

• JFL
Im spreading gyno awareness
True 👍
🥈
But ideally find another thread that's talking about it/ has already. Likely your predicament has a solution mentioned 100s of times on this site

Last edited:
Have you guys wondered why the past few months have been shit?

Why Looksmax.org doesn't feel the same now?
Why does it feel like there have been a lot of newgens?

Tl;dr: It's because all these newgens are watering down this site, making it open ended and fucked. Be more specific newgens, and put effort into your threads. We don't care about your subjective views on life. Tell us objective FACTS.

For years till recently, you would talk about a specific thing. A topic/ a guide/ a theory/ a news article... and we would discuss it.
Now all of a sudden: Quality of threads have become shit. Why?
It's because people are just posting for the sake of posting now. They think they are in the centre of the spotlight. That we ought to care about them.

This site has become BORING
It doesn't feel the same.

Solution: Stop posting low quality threads

Bad Quality thread:
View attachment 3175364

• Open ended, general subject matter
  • 1 or 2 Lines
  • Gives us your subjective POV. Nothing objective about this (we don't care @selfhating ethnic)
This would be fitting for a REPLY post to a thread.

Let's look at another one of @selfhating ethnic's posts?
#2View attachment 3175384

• Same style as above (nobody cares man)

Let's look at some more:
#3View attachment 3175408

• Low effort shit thread, talking about yourself (again, nobody cares @ZoomerAmerican)
  • Accompanied with a pointless, low-effort reply (that @ZoomerAmerican brought upon himself)
#4View attachment 3175409
Guess who's made a return. @selfhating ethnic, stop posting water stuff. Nobody cares about you.
If you want information, go to a specific thread and reply to it

This one is special. Not because of the type of thread (it's ass), but because of the User.
@Willmogulater
You are a 22cel. How dare you stoop to these levels.

View attachment 3175413
  • Water thread
  • 1-2 Sentences
  • About you
There's been too many of these threads. There's no meat anymore. No subject matter that we can talk about.

Medium Quality thread:
#1 View attachment 3175443

Terrible thread idea, don't get me wrong... but he:
  • Explained his reasoning
  • Did not have the root of everything to be himself
  • 1-2 Paragraphs

@rape I would congratulate you for not being a complete retard, but your thread idea was shit. You get this bronze medal mate 🥉
#2 View attachment 3175464

I'm going to be honest @WishIwasChico, I didn't read a word.
But upon glance it looks like you:

• Wrote a few paragraphs
  • Used coherent logic
  • Did not make it about yourself
🥈

#3 View attachment 3175518

• Short, but still a specific topic
  • Is about looks, and less about a stranger's personal lifestory
  • Has images (Effort was involved)
@Jason Voorhees You've earnt yourself a 🥈bro

#4View attachment 3175559
  • Good Effort
  • It just doesn't contribute much
@NorwoodAscender, well done 🥈
These few threads do exist. Some meat is present. We can reply to it with contributions.
Good Quality thread:
No One Page GIF

These threads are few and far between. You'll be lucky to find one per day. Can talk about a lot. Can learn a lot.

Don't voice out whatever thought comes into your mind.
For those people who don't do this, next time you come across one of these types of threads.
Don't even bother interacting with it! :feelsree:
Don't give it any reps! :feelsping:
Or link this thread to them! :cop:
Now this is a good quality thread.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and greycel
I visited the site yesterday after a 2 week break and I literally saw multiple threads about "LET'S ALLOW FOIDS ON THE FORUM"
It's fucking OVER for dot org.

• +1
I visited the site yesterday after a 2 week break and I literally saw multiple threads about "LET'S ALLOW FOIDS ON THE FORUM"
It's fucking OVER for dot org.
Honestly there's no problem with Foids.
They are women. If anything it would be good for guys here to have interaction with women.. so they realise they are just human beings like us.
So when they do talk with other women in their lives (whether it be ones they like or not), they aren't so High Inhib like other normies tend to be.

But also, there's a select few people here who would act strange with these women.. and put them in uncomfortable situtations.

Overall, I'd say they'd be fine addition. They are on .com