CHAD HEIGHT IS USELESS WITHOUT CHAD DICK

mathis

mathis

Zephir
There is a direct link between those 2 when it come to attract foids. If you are a tall chad but dont have a chad tier dick you only get 0.25% of the height benefit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406_215739_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_215739_TikTok.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240406_215757_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_215757_TikTok.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240406_215753_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_215753_TikTok.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240406_215747_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_215747_TikTok.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currycelll and HTN_Mentalcel
thats why its looks>dick>height (unless under 5'7")

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
how over is it for my 6.5 incher

i feel like you gotta decide. either looks give you a halo or not. if height is really important (which most people agree it is) then dick size should matter less in that instance since the height and overall looks is so good that the girl enjoys it more and wants you no matter what. of course a failo is a failo and having a micropenis but chad height is bad but still i think the better looking you are the more you can get away with

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Pretty good ngl could be way worse . Still try to reach 7.5 if you can tho
how tf am i supposed to increase dick size at 17

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, Costcosuperstore, datboijj and 3 others

A 1 inch heightmogg is enough :lul: @Xtra

i feel like you gotta decide. either looks give you a halo or not. if height is really important (which most people agree it is) then dick size should matter less in that instance since the height and overall looks is so good that the girl enjoys it more and wants you no matter what. of course a failo is a failo and having a micropenis but chad height is bad but still i think the better looking you are the more you can get away with
A big part of the height halo is due to the girl thinking abt the dick size

A big part of the height halo is due to the girl thinking abt the dick size
i doubt this is a big thing tbh. maybe possible but still

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mathis
i doubt this is a big thing tbh. maybe possible but still
Just look a the comments i linked. EVERY vids i see of a tall guy and a girl, comments are like this.

View attachment 2842737
A 1 inch heightmogg is enough :lul: @Xtra
i dont care if you want this sort of height difference but i dont. id even rather have a girl whos taller than me than one whos much shorter. i dont wanna feel like im with a child i want someone around my height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry, wastedspermcel, mathis and 1 other person
i dont care if you want this sort of height difference but i dont. id even rather have a girl whos taller than me than one whos much shorter. i dont wanna feel like im with a child i want someone around my height
I agree. Same height relation is peak. One of the only reason i feel bad abt being 6’1 is that i will never experience this

1-2 inch difference is ideal atleast for me, i love tall girls

• +1
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry and mathis
Mogs me , I’m 5.4 at 5’5, I hate my life , even when I got lean I was still avg , it’s over
i fraud my height to 6'4, foids will most likely except me to pack but im average

Mogs me , I’m 5.4 at 5’5, I hate my life , even when I got lean I was still avg , it’s over
We all do our best with what we have. Its life

i fraud my height to 6'4, foids will most likely except me to pack but im average
If i was u i would not fraud you prob are like at least 6’1 naturally no reason to do it. Will only increase foids expectation when it come to your dick

6-7 inches good erection and you're good to go lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Facecel and mathis
7-8 if you are taller than 6’1
nahh anything longer than 8 or 7 atmost hurts for girls what you want is to completely destroy her mind with your dick game and erection quality sure size matters but not to the point you actually destroy and hurt her pussy you wanna make her cum and alot of times I'm talking like 15 times if possible maybe 20 because they frequently orgasm and they do good depending on how good you're doing dick size is a myth you should let go of your thinking that dick size is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry, Patris and mathis
nahh anything longer than 8 or 7 atmost hurts for girls what you want is to completely destroy her mind with your dick game and erection quality sure size matters but not to the point you actually destroy and hurt her pussy you wanna make her cum and alot of times I'm talking like 15 times if possible maybe 20 because they frequently orgasm and they do good depending on how good you're doing dick size is a myth you should let go of your thinking that dick size is everything
8 is the maximum. And girls like it when it hurt btw. At least girls that will go for a tall bf will...

8 is the maximum. And girls like it when it hurt btw. At least girls that will go for a tall bf will..
exactly 8 is maximum I'm not sure about the hurt one i think they only like it physically like slapping put even if you like 6-7-8 if you have a good erection quality you can make it hurt lol plus there's other ways to hurt her I'm not sure about the tall boyfriend thing though many women I've spoken to or have seen have talked about how they think short men have bigger dicks because their height goes to their penis

If i was u i would not fraud you prob are like at least 6’1 naturally no reason to do it. Will only increase foids expectation when it come to your dick
6'2 naturally, my shoes bring me up to 6'4, ig i have to go in slippers everywherre now

6'2 naturally, my shoes bring me up to 6'4, ig i have to go in slippers everywherre now
Barefoot shoes are perfect. I am 6’1.5 and i use them all the time its better for your feets btw

There is a direct link between those 2 when it come to attract foids. If you are a tall chad but dont have a chad tier dick you only get 0.25% of the height benefit.
Foid know shit about dick size
If your dick is 5 inch+ its enough, its more about technique and dominance, movements and positions, its about how you act

I'll soon make a full guide about sex, will take a while because I‘m reading a ton of books about sex currently and I want to make it quality… I predict like 2-3 months, if you want to be tagged I write it down

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse, sOMEONEgONNACarry, Facecel and 1 other person
most women never ask about height and very often make major errors in measuring the heights of their own boyfriends whom they have known for several years.

this is why i say BWC/BBC halo doesn't exist for short guys, because women think short = small pp

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
thats why its looks>dick>height (unless under 5'7")
people almost never ask about height or d size and even those under 5'7 can win. People get instant attraction after one glance at the nice face.

If your dick is 5 inch+ its enough, its more about technique and dominance, movements and positions, its about how you act

I'll soon make a full guide about sex, will take a while because I‘m reading a ton of books about sex currently and I want to make it quality… I predict like 2-3 months, if you want to be tagged I write it down
Yep tag me please

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Just look a the comments i linked. EVERY vids i see of a tall guy and a girl, comments are like this.
I might be stupid but she says she wants him to break her back. And she reaches up implying that his height already breaks her back (she likes that hes tall) but she also wants to fuck him. I really don't see anything about her implying he has a big dick. Just that she'd let him fuck her, that's all. But I might be wrong

• +1
Reactions: Patris

Tag me boyo! sounds interesting.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
these retards think heigh has anything to do with dick

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
its funny because foids want a tall guy just because in their head tall=huge dick.