TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 17,925
- Reputation
- 33,385
There’s no fucking way
This isn’t larp. I would of ss it but she can see
Nigga. Why the living fuck are foids calling guys they like “chad”
What the fuck. Why does every foid use these terminologies. What the fuck happened to the female gender
So fucking cringe and so fucking gay.
I appreciate the compliment. But the fact she even knows what a chad is pisses me off
This isn’t larp. I would of ss it but she can see
Nigga. Why the living fuck are foids calling guys they like “chad”
What the fuck. Why does every foid use these terminologies. What the fuck happened to the female gender
So fucking cringe and so fucking gay.
I appreciate the compliment. But the fact she even knows what a chad is pisses me off