Chad irl . htn with body halo in this site

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
FB IMG 1656009945359

"Stop hairfrauding and you look high bf% , would look invincible next to 100ng/dl tiktoker"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, ShowerMaxxing, Kingcel32 and 9 others
me on the right

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, sub3lowiqcel, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
right guy has better eye area he mogs by default

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 19499, Deprived and 10 others
Water.

HTN + Gymaxxed + Hair halo = Chad IRL

Gandy and O pry don’t exist in everyday life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, mug, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Water.

I get you . But average girls and women would think this guy is hotter than de poot . Psl ain't everything

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel, Deleted member 19896 and 2 others
I get you . But average girls and women would think this guy is hotter than de poot . Psl ain't everything
If de poot was tanned and gymaxxed he’d mog he’s just scrawny and pale so he has no sex appeal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16453, Kingcel32 and 6 others
True.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
it's cope because what happens when you DO see a chad in real life.

The COPERS on this forum say muh Chad doesn't exist but WHEN YOU SEE HIM it's OVER for you.
I’ve literally never seen a Chad irl on the level of Gandy or Pry in my entire life.

Irl slayers are ALWAYS gymaxxed HTN with status halo (football player halo, bad boy player halo etc.)

I mean guys at 6psl + are so rare they might as well not exist. I mean most people look like fucking shit go outside. Everybody is recessed, fat, skinnyfat, boneless, shitty eye areas, zero harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32, Erik-Jón, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
it's cope because what happens when you DO see a chad in real life.

The COPERS on this forum say muh Chad doesn't exist but WHEN YOU SEE HIM it's OVER for you.
Actual unfrauded 6+ psl chads are so rare and statistically insignificant they might as well not exist, same goes for guys over 6'4

The same can't be said for guys frauding as chads, ever since a normie disovers instagram frauding tricks and gymmaxxing he suddenly transforms into a "chad"

Op's post is incredibly legit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32, Richard_Hungwell, aBetterMii and 2 others
I’ve literally never seen a Chad irl on the level of Gandy or Pry in my entire life.

Irl slayers are ALWAYS gymaxxed HTN with status halo (football player halo, bad boy player halo etc.)

I mean guys at 6psl + are so rare they might as well not exist. I mean most people look like fucking shit go outside. Everybody is recessed, fat, skinnyfat, boneless, shitty eye areas, zero harmony.
Actual unfrauded 6+ psl chads are so rare and statistically insignificant they might as well not exist, same goes for guys over 6'4

The same can't be said for guys frauding as chads, ever since a normie disovers instagram frauding tricks and gymmaxxing he suddenly transforms into a "chad"

Op's post is incredibly legit.
coping so fucking hard...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, EasternRightWinger15, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Water.

Not really gymaxxed. It's just the frame. Gymcelling doesn't increase bone mass.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Zeruel, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Prey eyes vs hunter eyes

Right mogs :soy: @looksmaxxer234

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Looks234
They don't it is Looks Over All!
Delusional copers.

Average 16-22 year old normie is 5 PSL. Including boomers in your average calculation is gigacope. I see people 6'4"+ everyday, doesn't mean shit. People think that if they just get a few surgeries then they will be gigamoggers. In reality 1/10 white guys is on par appeal-wise with PSL gods.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, EasternRightWinger15 and Richard_Hungwell
Delusional copers.

Average 16-22 year old normie is 5 PSL. Including boomers in your average calculation is gigacope. I see people 6'4"+ everyday, doesn't mean shit. People think that if they just get a few surgeries then they will be gigamoggers. In reality 1/10 white guys is on par appeal-wise with PSL gods.
What PSL does to your brain

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kingcel32 and Richard_Hungwell
Why are so many unattractive guys with bad social skills drawn to coding so much (I thought about going into coding too)?
If you found an answer lemme know . Tho I heard it's a money maker skill but seeing most normies know about it I dont know if it's still profitable

• +1
  • Hmm...
What PSL does to your brain
Go outside. I don't see any subhumans. Average normie has a girlfriend and many stories of hookups and slays. I don't get how this website can say that 5 PSL minimum to have ONS and simultaneously believe that the average normie is a 3 PSL bimaxillary retruded balding subhuman. Low IQ af and nothing more than a self preserving cope.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Prince88 and Kingcel32
guy on the right is literally a forevercel though

remember looks 101

standing next to someone and sending them to the shadowrealm always raises perceived smv

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Go outside. I don't see any subhumans. Average normie has a girlfriend and many stories of hookups and slays. I don't get how this website can say that 5 PSL minimum to have ONS and simultaneously believe that the average normie is a 3 PSL bimaxillary retruded balding subhuman. Low IQ af and nothing more than a self preserving cope.
Sure dumb ass nigga. Every normie is a forward grown 5psl 6’4 gigamogger.

Jfl at being this fucking retarted.

This is what a normie looks like

D18D9C5A E8D8 4987 AF54 3082F985BE19

You sound like those foids who say all men pump n dump and slay when in reality she’s just talking about the men she desires not 5’8 5/10 normie jeffery.

My curry coworker looked like this guy. Only chadpreet I’ve ever seen

Right isn't that bad imo, Bateman has way more muscle mass than Right and right is leaner too. right is like 140-150 lbs probably if average height and bateman is 200 lbs or so jfl.
Right is a bald manlet + he’d have to roid to get anything close tk bateman’s physique. His bone structure is just too small

This is the mog I experience whenever I leave my house :feelswhy:

Right is a bald manlet + he’d have to roid to get anything close tk bateman’s physique. His bone structure is just too small
Yeah I know, i;ve seen the pic

Hes a giga ectomorph, while bateman is more meso. but his frame proportions itself isnt that bad imo.

thats why weight classes exist in combat sports too. some peoples body frames just dont allow them to go to higher weights while being lean, while others do (even at same height)

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel