Chad IS a Nice person

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
A common BP cope is 'chad says and does whatever! Chad is an autist!' Well maybe... But the far more likely explanation is that they are extremely nice and NT people because they are chad.

Most good-looking people are nice because the world treats them better. They believe in a happy and good world because of the way they're treated. Chad isnt some world hating piece of shit piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, tombradylover, n9wiff and 12 others
@Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers thoughts?

Chad is nice because life has treated him very good. The only people who are assholes are people who haven't been treated kindly throughout their life & losers. Chad doesn't feel the need to put anyone down anyway because he knows he is superior. He wants to lift people up around him. Will gladly give up a slay if he's at a club with a friend who isn't getting attention.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, iam good boy, coisbhai and 8 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, ChadL1te and Deleted member 52452
Yeah. Being constantly treated as the worst by life and everybody in general will turn you into a resentful person.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
@Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers thoughts?
Completely agree. I always said this. Incels who claim chad was mean never encountered an actual chad, they just overrated some tall, muscular NT MTN/HTN. Just look at @edodalic29, he’s a chad and a sweetheart. Real chads are personalitymaxxed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and edodalic29
a sweetheart
K-Pop Korean GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and Michael Myers
A common BP cope is 'chad says and does whatever! Chad is an autist!' Well maybe... But the far more likely explanation is that they are extremely nice and NT people because they are chad.

Most good-looking people are nice because the world treats them better. They believe in a happy and good world because of the way they're treated. Chad isnt some world hating piece of shit piece of shit
based

• +1
And stacys can be mean entitled bimbo assholes?

h2o

• +1
Yes it's called halo effect

That's why you see giants with such a nice sense of humor and are the sweetest people you will ever meet

• +1
Manlets are always angry all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and ChadL1te
It is.... how someone appears affects how he gets treated
You lack basic comprehension skills, chad is already a nice person which is my point

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

the point is they can still be horrible people and treated like gods.

I do agree with the notion that most chads are nice, and most uggos are undesirable. Cause of their looks

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
You lack basic comprehension skills, chad is already a nice person which is my point
That's what I said... If you have one positive feature like good looks people will assume things like high intelligence or other qualities that you might not have and treat you better aka halo effect. And this external validation makes you nice to others

the point is they can still be horrible people and treated like gods.
ye i agree but most are actually nice dudes not secret assholes imo

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Brad Pitt
Richard Ramirez
Jordan Barrett
Leonardo Dicaprio

Last edited:
i mean they can be, but not necessarily

chads are no different to the normal population when it comes to their propensity to being nice